The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
koonkoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Massage Therapist

Story getting better and better
Old 17-07-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 14
johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thank you for the comments. For those who PM-ed me, the story is 80% true mixed in with some fantasy and fast-forward else it would be too lengthy and boring to read through my memoirs. Of course, names would have been changed too to protect the identity of the actual characters.

…Continued…

Yumi was already showering when I popped into the bathroom. She grinned when she saw me.

Yumi: Thank you joe-san. Its has been a long time since I got so exci..t…ed *Her voice getting softer as she blushed*

Me: Not a problem. Its my job, else you would not have asked me down anyway.

I lathered some soap onto Yumi's body and caressed her smooth skin and soft breasts occasionally brushing against her still swollen clit, causing her to jerk and let off some sexy moans. Slowly I was gaining an erection again. Damn! It have been due to the lack of action lately.

Yumi: Mmmm…ooohh...Someone's getting excited again. *Giggling*

Me: Yup, you are too attractive to me.

Yumi: No, no. Need me to help you? *Winks*

Me: How do you intend to help me? *Grinning devilishly*

Yumi: Sorry, joe-san. I can only help you with my hands. *Looking sorry*

Me: Of course with your hands! What else? *Feeling slightly disappointed as I was hoping for some oral action*

Yumi: Okay! *Suddenly brighthen up*

Yumi slowly reached out to grab and stroke my dick as I devour her soft breasts again. After several minutes, Yumi turned around and placed my dick between her ass crack.

Yumi: I trust you, joe-san. You cannot put it into me okay? *looking worried*

Me: Yes mdm, I will not. *acting gentlemanly*

Yumi started moving her butt up and down and I can feel the wetness of her pussy and the juices mixing with the water flowing down our bodies. The feeling was indescribable. I was about to explode.

For those who asked, this is how Yumi roughly looks like:

…To be continued...

Last edited by johnsm; 17-07-2014 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Adding in an image for reference
Old 17-07-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah lucky u more pls.
Old 17-07-2014, 05:44 PM
Samster

johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

…Continued…

There was an undeniable familiar feeling of having a major explosion and I felt the surge from the balls all the way to the tip.

Me: Man, that was awesome! *Slapping Yumi on her butt cheek*

Yumi: Ouch! You naughty boy! *Still panting but grinning*

We cleaned up each other quickly and got dressed. I took a look at my watch and it seems I overstayed my visit. I apologize to Yumi for taking up so much of her time and take my leave.

Yumi: Thank you joe-san. Today was a very good session. I will call you again. *Giggling and winks at me*

Me: Its my pleasure.

I was walking towards my car when my phone suddenly rang.

Me: Hello?

Unknown Caller with a cute voice (娃娃音): Hi, hi, is this Joe?

…To be continued...
Old 17-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 12
oldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of light

I also wonder who is calling you.
Old 20-07-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, faster continue leh, i want to know who's the next milf?
Old 20-07-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1534 / Power: 14
DoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant future

I wonder where has TS gone ?
Old 20-07-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

A good profession to get into for the thrill, eh? , cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 20-07-2014, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
genesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to all

More pls

Zap me if you wish but be a MAN and leave your nick, don't be a wussy and hide behind like a pussy.
Old 21-07-2014, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
kovanng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello bro need update leh...thanks.
Old 21-07-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
bg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow, looks like TS too busy to update already!
Old 21-07-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
koonkoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait for the new update
Old 21-07-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 12
LateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow, its hot! where to get massage oil that can warm the body ah?
Old 22-07-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster

Well, thank you for the support, folks. I thought no one was interested to read so I was taking my time to write.

I will need some time to respond to those who PM-ed me, so please be patient.

Meanwhile, I would like to clarify this is not my profession. I wanted to setup a business in the earlier days to offer sensual massage to the ladies and that was it. I ran it for awhile and the novelty wore off for me, so I kinda of sold it off.

I enjoy massaging for others and it gives me pleasure, although it does not always end up being as exciting as you think it is. I still provide free sensual sessions for friends from time to time, when our schedule match up, but that is about it.

I do not do this for guys as much as I would like to, as I am not game enough to bring a guy to completion. However if you can find a female model, I am happy to show you how I do the massage and teasing.

Now back to the story.
Old 22-07-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster

…Continued…

Me: Yes, this is Joe. How can I help you today?

Unknown Caller: You certainly can help me! *Giggling* I would like to try your massage.

Me: Sure. Before I take your booking, could you please let me know your name and age? I am sorry as you sound awfully young through the phone.

Unknown Caller: Ooops, I am Cindy and I am as old as it gets. I am way over 18 already if that is what you are asking.

Me: Nice to meet you, Cindy and what time would you like to go over?

Cindy: Great, are you available at 6pm?

Me: Yes, I am and your location please.

Cindy: I will send you an SMS after I drop the call?

Me: Sure, thanks!

I dropped the call and thought that Cindy sounded too young for my liking. I certainly do not want to be involved with an minor for no reason. I made a mental note to check her Identity card when I arrive for her session.

*Ting* My phone suddenly beeped, which broke my train of thoughts and I saw that I received a message from Yumi. Below was the exchange of messages.

Yumi: Thank you for the session once again! I really enjoyed myself.

Me: Well, you are paying me for it so no need to thank me. Haha.

Yumi: I told my best friend about you and she wants to book your time too!

Me: Did you tell her about what happened in the shower too? Haha.

Yumi: *pouting face icon* Do not be naughty! You made me feel so high that I did not know what I was doing.

Another message came in from Cindy, which revealed her location.

...To be continued...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1