The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 14
johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better
The Massage Therapist

It has been a long while and I did not manage to complete my last story due to some requests to stop.

Story writing has always been stimulating for me, where I relive some of the actual encounters mixed in with more fantasy. As usual, names are changed to protect the actual person involved in this story.

There are many like me in this forum that love going for massage, but I love giving massages too. I have encountered many styles of massages over the years and have also taken the time to learn and master some of these styles.

I always take the opportunity to practice, whenever I can especially if I meet a crappy masseur that have no idea what massage is. For me the focus of a massage is always to provide muscle relaxation and pleasure, without touching the privates of an individual.

With this skillset, I have managed to put up some advertisements during my university days to earn some pocket money. For some reason, most of the people who call me up are middle-aged Japanese ladies either in town for holidays or housewives.

I remember very clearly my first customer, Yumi-san calling me.

Yumi: Hello. Is this Joe-san?

Me: Yes. You are?

Yumi: How are you? I am calling about the massage services.

Me: Sure. When would you like to do the massage and the location too, please?

Yumi: Great, are you free in 1 hour? Location is at 123 XYZ road.

Me: No problem, see you in 1 hour. Please take a hot bath before I arrive. Cheers!

…To be continued (if there is interest)...
Old 15-07-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 17
poolbear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoolbear is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Massage Therapist

camping now
Old 15-07-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

Please continue...
Old 15-07-2014, 02:11 PM
Samster

johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

…Continued…

I arrive at Yumi's place and realized that it was a pretty big condominium. I told the guards the unit I was visiting and they took down my details.

I parked the car and gave Yumi a call.

Me: Hey Yumi, I have arrived. Should I come up now?

Yumi: Yes, Joe-san. Please come up.

Me: Great, see you in a couple of minutes.

I slowly made my way up and pressed the doorbell. "Ding-dong" A petite lady in revealing nighties opened the door.

Yumi: Come in, Joe-san.

I quickly made my way in, took a good look at her and realized how pretty she was. Sure, her age showed a little through the little wrinkles she had, but she has flawless skin without make-up.

Yumi: Joe-san?

Me: *Snapping out of my daze mode* Sorry, I was just admiring your beauty and what a looker you must be, when you were younger.

Yumi: *Embarassed* いや、いや。私は非常に正常に見える (Means No, no, I am just a normal gal.)

Me: *Laughing* Shall we start?

Yumi led me to her bedroom, where she has already gotten the air-conditioning to a comfortable temperature. I dim the lights, ask her to strip down and get comfortable on the bed with a towel underneath.

After Yumi laid down, I covered her up with another towel, which I asked her to prepare. After making sure she was comfortable, I striped down to my undies.

Me: Yumi, did you prepare a pre-heated container for the massage oil?

Yumi: Yes! *pointing to the side table*

I poured a generous amount of oil into the container, dabbed and rubbed my palms with some oil before placing my palms on Yumi's lower back.

Yumi: Mmmm…

…To be continued...
Old 15-07-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 14
Zacelfron has a reputation beyond reputeZacelfron has a reputation beyond reputeZacelfron has a reputation beyond reputeZacelfron has a reputation beyond reputeZacelfron has a reputation beyond reputeZacelfron has a reputation beyond reputeZacelfron has a reputation beyond reputeZacelfron has a reputation beyond reputeZacelfron has a reputation beyond reputeZacelfron has a reputation beyond reputeZacelfron has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching my tent ...
Old 15-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
pussywillow is Cool - loads of Potential

Jap MILF I like
Old 15-07-2014, 05:45 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Support support.
Continue........
Old 15-07-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
koonkoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look like a great story coming up.

Setting camp now ^^

Thank for sharing
Old 15-07-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
sweetnothing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow if this really happened I might really consider giving some massages on the side too (more for income)
Old 16-07-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster

…Continued…

I started to make small chat with Yumi to get her more relaxed, as I started to rub long firm strokes up and down her back, occasionally digging in with my knuckles carefully to loosen up the muscles.

I then move my hands up to her shoulders and use the tips of fingers to press firmly into the shoulders.

Yumi: Ooooh that feels so good, you are really good!

Me: Sssh…stop talking, just close your eyes and relax fully to enjoy the massage.

Leaving one hand on her back, I trace the bottom of her hairline across the back of her neck. Next, I move my hands into her hair and tug lightly close to the scalp of her head. Yumi started to squirm a little.

I move back down to her back and started tracing the side of her body brushing across the side of her breasts. She started to shift her body and swallowing her saliva, every time I brush the side of her breasts. I repeated the routine for the next 15 minutes, not forgetting to stroke her arms down to her hands and fingers.

Me: I will start the massage for your lower body now. How are you feeling? *smiling*

Yumi: Feeling awesome and completely relaxed. *speaking with her eyes closed*

I move the towel covering her lower body up to cover her upper body now. Now her ass and her privates are in full view for me and I was feeling a tingle in my undies.

I poured a little of the massage oil onto my hand, which dripped onto her ass and her privates. Yumi jumped a little and screamed.

Yumi: Too much oil, joe-san. I do not like.

Me: Sorry, Yumi. I will wipe some oil off. *I took the towel and helped her wipe off the oil from her ass crack and her privates, which made her squirm a little.*

I started to massage her ass to relax her again, after she got startled by the excessive oil. Most girls have a spot on their ass, when massaged, makes them very comfortable. If you cannot find the spot, ask the girl receiving the massage.

Yumi: That feels really good…Mmmm

After getting Yumi comfortable again, I move to work on the left leg first. Using long firm strokes, I start to massage the left thigh. Slowly, I start to switch to lighter strokes progressively and hover around the back of the knees. After a few minutes, I lean down to blow lightly and kiss around the side and the back of the knees.

I continue to lightly stroke around the back of the knees, before I finally move down to the calf. I go back to using long firm strokes for a few minutes before going back to using light strokes.

Again I lean down to kiss her ankles lightly and use my tongue to caress the sides of her soles, before I suck her toes slowly.

Yumi: Ooohhhh...joe-san…do not do that. Ah…

The heat was raising and my erection was already at its peak by then. I finished up the sucking and licking moving on to the other leg and doing the same.

…To be continued...
Old 16-07-2014, 01:28 AM
Samster

…Continued…

I could tell that Yumi was at the peak of arousal after I finished maneuvering her right leg. I then decided I will tease her a little more.

I dabbed some oil on my hand and moved it down her ass crack, circling the hole for some simulation. Yumi was moving her body all over the place by now, groaning and moaning.

Yumi: Joe-san…oooh…you are so naughty…noone has touched me there before. ahhhh…oooh

I then moved down to the sides of her vagina, purposely not touching the privates. Usually if a gal is tense, you will feel some knots at the two sides of the vagina. I will try to massage the knots away if possible. The gal receiving the massage will be extremely grateful. I then rubbed the outer lips of the vagina a little causing her to scream a little.

Yumi was definitely fully aroused by now. Her erogenous spots have all been awaken and anywhere I touch her on her skin will make her feel good.

I stopped and asked her to turn over. Yumi turned over and her face was all red from the arousal. I suddenly realized she has gorgeous breasts, round and firm with really nice nipples.

I started to awaken the erogenous spots around the chest for Yumi, moving with long firm strokes around the outline of the breasts and neck but never touching the nipples. I progressively changed to lighter strokes and tracing around the areola.

Yumi: MmmmMm…you are torturing me, joooeee-saaann *shivering*

Finally I move to grab her breasts with the nipples between my fingers and massage those puppies. Yumi let out a long moan.

Yumi: Ahhh….mmmm…I was almost suffocating from the anticipation.

Next I move on to massaging her tummy and get her more relaxed.

…To be continued...
Old 16-07-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

…Continued…

Next, I move the towel covering her lower body to cover her upper body now.

Yumi: I am so embarrassed. You get to see me in my full glory. *blushing and giggling*

Me: It is okay. I see it all the time. *Acting professional about it*

I move to start stroking her right leg and she was starting to pull at the sheets and the towel I had covering her upper body every time I brush my hands across her inner thighs.

I start kissing her knees down to her feet and she was moaning, groaning and wiggling all the way. After I finished with her right leg, I placed her feet against my left thigh since I was standing up and her feet was cold. I did the same thing when I was done with her other leg and continued to do long firm strokes up and down her both legs.

Yumi suddenly moved her feet and found my hard-on, which she started to stroke with her feet and toes.

Yumi: You are such a naughty boy. So hard and big…Mmmm

I usually do not do naughty things during a massage session, but since Yumi started it. I took both her feet away from my hard-on and blew lightly at her clit, which caused a big reaction.

Yumi: OMG, touch me already!

I started to move the hood of the clitoris up and down. I also realized that she was already dripping wet by then. Her moaning was getting louder and louder by this time. I suddenly gave her a lick from her ass hole up to her clit, which caused another major reaction.

Yumi: Ooohhhhh…Mmmmm…do not stop please…

I went down on her clit and starting giving it a beating. Soon I could feel her body trembling and cumming. Before she could take a break, I started to suck and lick again causing a stronger orgasm. She was pulling at my hair and the bed sheets by this time.

Yumi: Oh gosh, how could you be so goooodddd at licking! I am cumming again…

She must have at least cummed 3-4 times, before she had a major orgasm as I had 1 finger in to massage her g-spot at the same time. She suddenly went quiet, while clamping my head hard between her legs and I thought she fainted or something. Haha.

Yumi got up and pushed my head away.

Yumi: Too sensitive now…*gasping for air*

Me: Okay, I hope you enjoyed the massage *grinning*

Yumi suddenly pounced on me and grabbed on my dick.

Yumi: Give it to me, I want it!

Yumi grabbed on my dick and started stroking vigorously using the massage oil. Honestly I do not cum that easily, but I have not had sex for almost 2 weeks by then and was feeling really horny. I wanted to fuck Yumi there and then but I had no condoms with me!

Yumi was definitely not skillful with her hands, but she did her best, stroking me for over 10minutes.

Yumi: Common already, give it to me!

I finally cummed over her petite manicured hands and she gently wiped away my jizz and asked me to join her for a shower.

…To be continued...
Old 16-07-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of
Smile Re: The Massage Therapist

Thanks TS, for continuing your story, please keep Cumming
Old 16-07-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, keep it cumin.
Old 16-07-2014, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
pussywillow is Cool - loads of Potential

Yes bro I came too!
Advert Space Available