The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2014, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Re: My Story My Life

Camping for more bro, cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 20-07-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
DITDOT21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDITDOT21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for all the support bros! Here's just a quick update on this thread since I managed to get a PC while awaiting for my laptop to be repaired.

Continuing from where I left off previously. Lily gotten my address and we decided to meet at my place. Then, I received a SMS text from Lily telling me that she arrived.

My heart was pounding because it has been awhile since I last met her and I went downstairs to pick her up. Upon seeing her, Lily hugged me and held my hands tightly. Obviously, I was kinda surprised at such a reaction and with her boobs pressing onto my chest, I was turned on at that instant.

She felt my hard dick pressing onto the white skirt that she was wearing and she cheekily commented that I was hard. Naturally, we got into a fiery passion and took the lift to the 15th floor and went to the staircase which was private enough for us to have some hanky panky.

Lily and I were making out at the staircase and we french kissed deeply. We were playing our tongues with one another and I proceeded to lick her behind her ears while hugging her by her waist. This turned her on even more and as she started to moan softly, I move my tongue to her neck where I gently twirl and suck her neck.

Then, Lily whispered into my ears, "Dear, I'm very horny right now and I want you inside of me."

Me: But I never do it before leh. What if you get pregnant how?
Lily: Don't worry la. You don't shoot inside can liao.
Me: You sure ma? You not virgin already huh?
Lily: *winks. Ya, not virgin liao but definitely still tight for you.

As we were making out on the staircase, it was quite difficult to penetrate her lying down or even have her bent over so I suggested that she sit on top of my lap so that I could penetrate her. I was really nervous because it was my first time and so, I sat by the ledge of the stairs, unzipped my pants, and took my dick out.

Lily then shifted her undies to the side, revealing her wet pinkish pussy and sat on top of me by slowly putting my dick inside of her. I must say, the feeling of going into her pussy is surreal. I was feeling really turned on and with her pussy being so wet, I slided into her without much difficulty.

This was my virgin sex and even till today, I can't forget that feeling of entering Lily raw as her pussy clamps onto my dick, as if to vacuum suck my cum. Within a few minutes of being inside her, I wanted to cum because I was really a newbie at that time.

Lily then did the most crazy thing ever. She took my dick out of her pussy and immediately put my dick inside her anus. That literally blew me out of my mind and I was asking Lily what in the world was she thinking.

Lily: just relax la dear. i know you want to cum soon. I can feel it when you're inside me. So I just put your didi inside my ass so that you can have the feeling of cumming inside me lor.

Me: Huh? You sure its safe anot? Won't the sperm drip out and then go into your pussy?

Lily: Don't worry la. Its safe.

The feeling inside her anus was even tighter than her pussy and I could feel that I was almost on the verge of cumming. Lily literally controlled her anal muscles so well that I could feel the clamping motion on my dick and in a short moment, I couldn't take it and release my huge load of sperm all into her anus while hugging her tightly.

To be continued....
Old 21-07-2014, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ts 1st time already go thought the back door, nice..
Old 21-07-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

DITDOT21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDITDOT21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeah Bro, after that session, god knows how many times I washed my dick thereafter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallsynn View Post
Ts 1st time already go thought the back door, nice..
Old 22-07-2014, 07:11 PM
Samster

After my first ever sex with Lily, my appetite for sex grew so much that the both of us started becoming more bold and daring. When we were still together in a relationship, we would either have sex at the staircase or if we had time and felt more adventurous, we would do it at a secluded corner of ECP.

I still recalled there was once we were taking a stroll along ECP at night and while walking past some tents that were erected, we heard moaning sounds coming from the tents. Although the area was quite dark, it was dimly lited by the surrounding lamp-posts and we could see some shadows in the tent moving about. We were actually quite curious and since there wasn't anybody around except us, we crept closer and heard the couple inside the tent making out.

Truth be told, we were quite turned on by what we heard and I wanted to bang Lily on the spot. We found a bench under a tree near the tent and because Lily was wearing a rather short skirt, it made things easier.

Lily removed my belt buckle, unzipped my pants, and while she was doing so, I removed her panties. Her pink panties were soaking wet with her love juice and without much hesitation, I slowly penetrated her with her sitting on my lap, her back facing me.

Her love hole was really tight and even without me thrusting in and out of her, she could control her vaginal muscles and I could feel the clamping motion that left me feeling really horny. Lily was so wet that her love juice started trickling down my testicles.

While we were engaging in our making out session, out of nowhere, we saw a shadow approaching from afar and he/she was moving towards us really fast. We didn't quite know what to do and so, I just hugged Lily tightly and used her skirt to hide what we were doing underneath. We were quite afraid of being caught and in a distance, we saw a runner fast approaching in our direction.

For some reason, Lily was still continuing her clamping motion while all this was happening and though I was on the verge of climaxing, the thought of being caught was pretty terrifying. Just as the runner was about to pass our direction, I couldn't take it anymore and with Lily clamping me, I cummed right into her pussy. It was hell alot and Lily just froze right on the spot. I wasn't sure how she felt but what I knew was that when I cummed into her, she gripped my hands tightly and clamped even harder.

To be continued...
Old 22-07-2014, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice to see ts got a adventures gf, nice updates
Old 22-07-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
One1wan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story.. Waiting for more..
Old 26-07-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

Thanks to all the bros for your unwavering support thus far! I'm really very encouraged by all your kind words.

Continuing from where I left off...

For some reason, Lily was still continuing her clamping motion while all this was happening and though I was on the verge of climaxing, the thought of being caught was pretty terrifying. Just as the runner was about to pass our direction, I couldn't take it anymore and with Lily clamping me, I cummed right into her pussy. It was hell alot and Lily just froze right on the spot. I wasn't sure how she felt but what I knew was that when I cummed into her, she gripped my hands tightly and clamped even harder.

This was my first ever creampie, right in the middle of the night at East Coast Park with our horny agenda hidden underneath her skirt.

Lily: OMG! You cummed inside me? Do you know I can get pregnant like this?

Me: I'm sorry darling! I really couldn't control and you were clamping me inside
and I couldn't resist especially when the guy was fast approaching us what.

(Lily smack my thigh and even when all these conversation were taking place, I was actually still inside her)

Lily: So somebody scared and don't want to take responsibility huh? But dear, I tell you something k. What you did just now make me feel very good leh. When you cummed inside, I could feel your hot sperms and I want more of you.

Me: Siao ah. Then how now? Later you get pregnant how?

Lily: Aiya you worry so much for what? Tomorrow I will just go get the morning after pill from the doctor then settle liao lor.

Me: You sure its effective anot? Later don't work how?

Lily: Don't think so much la. I tried before with my ex and it works.

(Honestly, I was scared shit and I felt dumb that I let my bird do the thinking of me instead of using my brain. Thankfully, Lily's menses came and all was fine. However, Lily and I didn't last long because she was the sort of girl whom will easily fall in and out of love)

After the breakup with Lily, I continued doing what I used to do and that is, surfing and chatting on the internet. Despite me being a frequent chatter, it is extremely difficult to find a girl whom you can up and most of the time, BJs and heavy petting were the furthest I could go. There were only 1 or 2 very rare occasions where I managed to up the girls that I chatted with. However, after many years of chatting in the chatroom, lady luck shined upon me and I am now hooked up with this lovely lady whom is now my regular FB.

Will continue the next series of this story soon!
Old 29-07-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start TS, camping for more !!

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 29-07-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

Thanks for the support bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemovies07 View Post
Thank you for sharing
Old 29-07-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster

Thanks for the support. Very honoured to have you commenting on my postings. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRider View Post
Nice start TS, camping for more !!

Old 29-07-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

As mentioned in my previous post, I will be starting on a new series where having broke off with Lily, I found myself a regular FB whom is still in contact with me and we still hang out whenever we can.

So here's how the story went....

As a frequent chatter, I used to chat on Yahoo Chat!, mIRC, and even MSN Chatroom. With the recent rapid advancements in technology, these chatrooms are now obsolete and the one that I currently frequent would be Alamak.

I have to admit, there are quite a number of girls whom I met on Alamak and 3/4 of them have high sex drive and look really pretty. They are pretty much the girlfriend kind of material. As of now, I'm still in contact with two of the girls and they are really horny.

I probably should start sharing about M.

M studies in one of the local unis. She's of the right size (not too skinny nor too plump) and she wears a size 34B bra. Till today, we haven't had the opportunity to have any close and intimate sessions due to our hectic busy schedule at work but occasionally, I would receive texts from her telling me that she's horny and would want to video-chat with me.

I still remember the very first time I met her was for supper and that was how it all began...

Me: Hey, how are you?
M: I'm fine. It was nice knowing you over the chatroom.
Me: Yeah, me too. Looks like we have some common interests.
M: Haha yeah. I'm glad that we share common interests. Otherwise nothing much to talk about already.
Me: Lol. You must be kidding. There's so much other stuffs to talk about... like sex.

(I was actually testing water and waited for her reply and she took quite a long while to reply so I texted her again)

Me: Just kidding!
M: Seriously? Haha. I was just about to tell you that I'm quite open minded about sexual topics and I don't mind sharing my experiences.
Me: You must really be joking!
M: Its up to you to believe! In fact, I just had sex with a chatter whom I met in the chatroom and it wasn't a pleasant experience so I'm not satisfied.
Me: ehhh.. so what do you want to do now?
M: Don't know still searching around. I felt so uncomfortable when he inserted his dick into me.
Me: Oic. So he did you raw?
M: Yeah. I honestly like it raw. The condom doesn't gives me much feeling.
Me: Wah. Then don't you find it dangerous because i*t might lead to pregnancy or STDs?
M: Aiya, just do it and don't think so much lor.
Me: Ooh icic.

(in my mind, I was kind of put off with the idea that she does it raw with guys whom she barely know but I was determined not to judge her and I tell myself that if I ever have sex with her, there must always be a condom, no matter how good she may feel.)

M: So you wanna meet ma?
Me: You mean today evening? Yeah.. I'm free. Where and what time you wanna meet?
M: Ok, I meet you at Serangoon MRT at 0900pm ok?
Me: Ok!

To be continued...!
Old 31-07-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
HassanalBolkiah is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHassanalBolkiah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice read do continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1