The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2014, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
Re: A night with a broken hearted model

Part 20( 50 shades of robin )

Robin stood in fear as the man who tapped her shoulders was her ex bf..

Name: jones
Height: 1.70
Weight: 60
Hair: black and back comb
Occupation: robin's photographer...yes....that's how they met..

Overall he look like Terence cao..

Robin: what....what are you doing here?

Jones: why? Found new lover alr scare to see me issit?

I had to step in..

Me: hey watch what you say... (Looking at the girl beside him) looks like you found someone else too...

Jones: I'm not talking to you, friend.

Me: I'm not your friend... Just someone who would appreciated robin more den you..

Robin: don't.. (She held onto my arms) seems like she doesn't want me to offend him...

Jones: ha! Alright you can have her den... (Looking at robin and he winked before walking away)

Me: what's up with him? Bloody hell spoil my mood only

Robin: please don't say such things again if you don't know what he can do! (Robin tears starts to build up as she walk away from the cinema)

Alright fuck what wrong did I do to stand up for her? Anyone would have stood up for her? What could he possibly do to her since they have already broken up? Robin is not being honest with me.... It's like a 50 shades of robin in a Christian grey version... The suspense is killing me!

I chased robin along the way and silently followed her out of Vivo city whereby she walk towards Sentosa boardwalk... Leaving nothing but a dark, silent trail for me to follow......

I sense something is keeping her from being honest... In fact I don't blame her for we have met only less den a week... But why am I so concern? I should be more upset with Megan leaving me for another guy.... Am I falling in love?

I kept walking behind robin for about 20mins until she slowed down and stop..I paced up and stop in front of her... Holding her face with both of my hands.. The look in her eyes seems so emotionless.....

Me: are you feeling better now?

Robin closed her eyes as if she couldn't face me and she wrapped her arms around me... Hugging me so tightly like she just needed me... Of cus being in this kind of situation, guys will always want to know the truth because the suspense is killing them... But the fact being an experienced lover I understand its best to keep my mouth shut first and just be there for her....

We hugged and embraced each other against the wind facing harborfront port... Silence only broke when I asked...

Me: you need a smoke?
Robin nodded her head.....

Me: cigg or cigar?( pointing at my penis)

Robin laughs as she taps my penis...
Robin: Don't be naughty!

We lighted up the cigg and look upon the night sky... Enjoying every moment the night could offer along with the 'healing' stick (cigg)..... It was den I decided to ask....

Me: feeling better now?

Robin: yea I guess....

Me: so.......

Robin: (taking a deep long breath...) he was my photographer when I first met him about 5 years ago.... It was when we slowly dated and hang out with each other for 6mths to 1 year den we finally got together..... However things started to change after he met that girl you saw at the cinema... Ivy...

Me: what's up with ivy? You hands down win her sia....

Robin: well here comes the tough part... Being his model... He always requested me to take only bikini shots.... Before we got together... But after we got together.... He wanted more......he wanted.... Nude photos of me...

Me: what...the....fuck.....

Robin: yea... I always refuse as... I mean he is my bf..shouldn't he protect me instead of taking those shots? What if they leaked out?

Me: so.. Did he manage to take?

Robin: I kept rejecting.... Only once where I was drunk and slept naked... That's when he got the chance and took my naked photos...

Me: fucker..... So now you are worried he might spread them or sell them?

Robin: yes for the worst.... I know he doesn't give a fuck anymore he can sell them..... As for ivy... I guess he is more interested in her... I believe she allows him to take her nude photos... Sigh..

I took the final puff and threw the butt cigg butt on the floor, stepping it like I'm killing a cockroach...

Me: don't worry.... I'll crush him if I have to... I can settle for you...

Robin: how? Please don't do stupid things... Your safety comes first... I don't wanna tell you this because I know you have your own problems to worry about.......

Me: yea step by step... How can I go on a holiday enjoying myself with you back here in singapore feeling so miserable?

Robin: but...but....

It was at this time when I leaned forward and plant my lips on hers...prevent her to speak further..... It always work guys.... We kiss passionately under the night sky as I grasp firmly onto her ass.... Her soft ass......

With this... I hereby declare the born of a new mission.......

Mission: saving robins ass..............

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 20-07-2014, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great! Hero to the damsel's rescue..
Old 20-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

More pls...
Old 20-07-2014, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

good that you are on a mission now
Old 20-07-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

I'm really hoping you succeed in your mission, this kind of missions excites me! Looking forward to it bro, cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 21-07-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Thank you for the support guys. Here's to a Monday blues...

Part 21 ( mission and deadline )

With a new mission on hand (saving robins ass) and the Taiwan deadline drawing closer to 12 days...

Can I complete my task?

.......... We went home together feeling closer to one another... It's always the case I assume... Having to share burdens brings each other closer. I felt I needed to get back those pictures.. But how?

I reached home.. Took a shower with robin and tug her to sleep early that night.. I know she is exhausted from the early crying...so we decided to rest early... But as for me, I knew I had to start organizing a plan...I headed back to my room and start using my iPad.

First off, search jones background

Of cus with the help of face book. It seems like it wasn't difficult to find him... Quite a number of mutual friends with me.. Mutual friends which are either clubbers or models.. I found out he clubs every now and den over the weekends.. Always with SYT getting wasted... Hmm.......

Second, note down the list of mutual friends we have...

Strike off those that are not close to me at all...
10 mutual friends, strike off 8, damn left 2. Both guys.. Ex-classmates and outside friend.

Aaron ( ITE buddy )
Nick ( Outside Friend )

Third, check if their close with him and which particular club he goes during the weekend.

Called up Aaron first, after few rings... (Bingo)

Aaron: bro what's up

Me: eh brooooo... How are you man? Nothing la just wanna check with you something

Aaron: Lai gong (speak)

Me: ok.. By chance do you know this guy called jones? I think he is your fb friend

Aaron: hmmm.... Wait ah I go check on my fb..

Me: sure bro..

After 1min.........

Aaron: eh bro.. Ya I know who... He is a photographer one eh.. Always get to club with models all.. Sibei atas one... Why eh?

Me: oh... Cus my friend model, wanna find him do some shoot.. Heard he charge quite ok and the work is good

Aaron: oh... Can ah no problem... I always see him in club one..

Me: which club ah? When will he go?

Aaron: usually fri night... Butter factory..

Me: oh... Ok la thanks ah!

Aaron: no problem bro. Got time go drink tgh bro

Me: sure... Plan again! SMS u soon

Aaron: ok can! Bye~

Step 1.2.3 accomplished.

Friday Night, butter factory. Let's kick some ass

Old 21-07-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, well story...cant wait for the new story line.
Old 23-07-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

Part 22 ( executing of plan )

Facebook found, contacts found, hang out place found.

It's was an early Thursday I woke up to, not my usual self maybe it's due to the fact I've got a plan in my mind. Found a note on my table as usual, robin left for work already.

I have the whole day to myself, perfect day to plan out and do modifications to my plan for tomorrow, it may sounds as simple as it is but how do I get him to return those photos?

I scrolled thru my phone contacts to see if I can get more help, aimlessly scrolling till I found a familiar name.

Fye, a young pretty model whom I knew late last year. During Christmas Eve.

21 years old, young, blonde hair with a touch of a vixen look. She could possibly seduce any man in the club for her foxy look have made countless of man begging and itching to bonk her. Armed with a pair of generous C cup looking boobs and creamy caramel skin color along with her small perky butt and foxy eyes. She certainly earned her nick name....

Foxy Fye.

Yes Foxy Fye was a friend of Megan's. Megan brought her out during Christmas Eve to tag along with us due to her breakup when she found out her boyfriend cheated on her, thus, she started developing a mindset on revenge for players. She swore to make them pay. All of them. Well that's according to her social media though..

Perfect time to call Fye

After few rings... Fye picked up her phone sounding excited.

Fye: hello rock!

Me: hi Fye. Sorry to have called...

Fye: no worries rock. So how are you doing with Megan? Havnt heard from her for few months already

Me: oh well... That's one of the reason I called... Issit okay for you to meet me up anytime soon? I tell you more... Maybe for a drink? My treat...

Fye: wow why not? Free drink from rock leh! Today I'm available! I'm so bored at home..

Me: PERFECT ! I'll see you at 8pm tonight? Holland village?

Fye: sure! See you!

Me: thanks Fye! See you!

Great.

Contacted robin and she wanted me to meet up for lunch with her nearby her work place...

I took a bus nearby my house and was pondering about my plans.. Met with robin and she look so damn fine today. Not just today of cus but everyday. Her short mini hot pants revealing her butt cheeks partially made me erected. Proudly holding her waist and occasionally brushing and tapping her butt cheeks as we browse thru orchard road and did some groceries shopping for my home. Stocked up some meat, drinks and of cus condoms.

Robin left back for work about 1hour later and I was left on me own.. I took a slow walk to plaza sing and that's was when I spotted a shop.

A sex shop. Are you thinking what I am thinking??

I went inside feeling abit weird as the phillipino shop assistant kept her eyes on me.. I browsed thru sections by sections till I found something interesting...

I picked up handcuffs, blindfold as well as a 12inch metal vibrator. All these props for my plan tomorrow.

I made my way back home and dropped by a nearby market near my place. Brought even more things..

Total item on the list:

Handcuffs, vibrator, blindfold, market, cane( like how my mom used it on me when I was young and playful), strings and masking tape.

Went home and packed it in army assault pack, excited for the mission.

Time check: 4pm.

4 hours more to seeing Fye. Took a nap, had my dinner, showered and told robin I will be home late as I'm going to meet some friends.

Time check: 7.30pm.

Texted Fye as I made my way to holland via cab.

Meeting location: starkers. Reasonable price, good beer and nice environment.

Ordered a jug of their house pour beer which tasted like heaven while I wait for Fye to arrive.

As the clock ticks away and I lighted up my 2nd cigg, a young woman in a V cut long dress exposing half ball with her hair neatly tied up appeared. Looking like one of the old timer mediacorp artist Jamie yeo.

No doubt, that's foxy fye for you.

Old 23-07-2014, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
theHerring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story ts..nicely done
Support support!!
Old 23-07-2014, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story. Sound like something is brewing.
Old 24-07-2014, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ljdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Holy crap, butterfactory...if the guy really exist, maybe he still there?? Whao...
Old 25-07-2014, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
cruzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, Cheers!
Old 25-07-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

Part 23 ( what does the fox says?)

Fye appearance definitely made few heads turn as she made her way in, Her charm still works pretty well..

As soon as she spotted me at the corner, she walked towards me and wave...

Me: looking good ah.. Looking good...

Fye: haha same old same old..

Thanked her for coming and we chatted about our lives ever since we last met back in December.. Slowly filled her in with me and Megan's break up story.... BUT! I didn't mention robin.... I twisted the story..

I told her that Megan broke up with me because she felt ashamed as the photographer( jones ) whom she knew at a friends birthday party, apparently made her drunk and then snapped photos of her.. Therefore she felt she had betrayed me and broke up with me. She was too ashamed to tell anyone about it and refused to receive help saying she only deserves it and doesn't want to drag me into this as she is afriad the photos would leak out if I did anything silly..

Fye raged as I explained that he was a player who loves playing with girls feelings and then dump them like they were nothing but a toy.

She raged even more when I said he apparently had a girlfriend.

Me: Fye.. Are you okay?

Fye: fuck no, what do you intend to do now? Do you have a plan?

Me: Yes.. Only if you can help me. Otherwise there's no one else already..

Fye: anything for you...

(Told her my plans) and she agreed immediately without hesistation.. Big sacrifice from her but seems like she is not bothered.. She wants to do it!

Me: thanks Fye, you sure about it?

Fye: you owe me one (smiling cunningly)

Back of my head's telling me "damn sound so kinky, if only I can fuck her as well".

Me: I'm in your debt! Thanks!

We cheers to our cunning plans as we drunk thru the night like old friends.. The alcohol must have taken its effect, not long before her face and body was flushed red and she was talking all crazy...

Shorty after, we left and I had to sent her home.. I held Fye by her waist to support and keep her balance while she continues to talk crazy..

Fye: whyyyyy ah?? Whyyy all the guys fucked up one! Hahaa

Me: not all eh! At least not the one holding you now

Fye: (gave me a thumbs up)..... Den slowly change to middle finger.....

I want to fuck her..................

We boarded the cab shorty after spotting one around the sidewalk... As she rested her head on my shoulders, her left hands rested on my thighs... Exposing her creamy cleavage bust, it instantly made me horny... Damn... As my rod roses up i adjusted it to the side where her hands are, causing them to come in contact... My heart was racing super fast having the fear of getting caught.. This type of excitement doesn't always come along..

Just den...
Scratch scratch on my dickhead....

My heart stopped.

Fye: yawnnnnnnnn

And she went back to sleep..... Scaring the hell out of me and my dick stayed erected through out the whole journey.... Reached her destination and I woke her up...

Me: hey Fye... Fye... Wake up (tapping her cheeks)

Fye: huhhhh reach already? Oh okok thanks for the lift...

Me: you ok alr ah? Feeling sober?

Fye: yea just super tired... Normally I'm can hold my liquor.. But I'm feeling sober already.. I'll see u tmr ya?

Me: yes thank you for your help... See you tmr

Fye: ok bye~ call me tomorrow.. (Kisses my cheek)

I got another shock.....

Old 25-07-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18311 / Power: 19
guest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, support!

18 311 17/4 highflyerz+4, 14/4 Leonlurker+7

**NO Q, the above have been reciprocated

For >2nd UP, pls check with me.
IOU list: 1/2 Tho66 +23, 20/1 69sex+14, 9/9 owen10 +27
Old 26-07-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Hehe she taster you?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1