The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2014, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
Re: A night with a broken hearted model

Round 2 never cum...... The ps note was referring to the condom that was brought by robin at cheers but we didn't use it during the intercourse.

Part 11( home )

We both fell asleep in each other arms and I was greeted by the morning sun at 10am in the morning.. Waking up to a mess in the room, not surprise since I'm with this devilicious robin. I gentle pulled my arm away from her neck to ease the numbness in my arm.... I went to check my phone and there were one message from my ex. Let's call her Megan.

Megan: are you still coming for the Taiwan trip?

Megan and I been thru a relationship for about 2 years and we had our ups and down together... We knew each other for 9years or so being classmates in sec school... We only got together when I was 19 and up till 21 plus before she left me during April last year. I had my life basically revolving around her and there were only few friends left for me which I still keep in contact... However, she left me for someone else and it's wasn't the end because her dad's company had give him 6tickets to Taiwan on May that includes a stay at a 4star hotel for 5days 4nights. The plan was suppose to be her father,mother,sister,sister bf, Megan and me. And now...... We broke up.... Just exactly one more month to the trip!!!!!! Damn!!!!

How? I was asking myself.... Damn it's not really over... Should I call the parents and explain to them the situation and offer to pay for my air ticket but I don't go? Or I just go for free and pretend like nothing happen? Can I still face her? Do I still love her? Hmmmm.......

*devil voice suddenly whisper in my ear*: why not just go and pretend like nothing happen since it's free! Enjoy yourself and give megan one last bonking session to teach her a lesson since she choose someone else over you! Haven't you also fucked robin ?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds...like...a...plan....... *grinding ear to ear and looking at robins hour glass body*

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 09-07-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 11
Valuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to behold

Really good story thanks TS
Old 09-07-2014, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

mmm.... nice one nice one
Old 09-07-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Thanks bros... Anyway anyone have good lap sap bar or ktv that can teh neh neh to intro? Besides geylang though..PM me location please!!!! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu

Old 10-07-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: A night with a broken hearted model

No one pm me

Part 12( the answer )

If the plan could work out I would prolly have a last chance on getting my hands on Megan last time before putting a closure to our relationship and she can continue her life with that bastard.... To think she left me for someone younger then her.. I thought old ginger is still the best.. Damn it.. I was deep in my thoughts at the balcony before robin sneak behind me and my dick stood up upon the touch of devil

Robin: hey macho, penny for your thoughts? *left hand around my stomach while the right hand massaging my dick*
Me: wa early morning VIP treatment for me? *ignoring her question*
Robin: depends on how you treat me first! *playfully press my dick head *

I turned around a fireman carry her and spank her butt while I walk towards the toilet, robin giggles as she says

Robin: let me down let me down...hahahahaha it tickles !!
Me: I'm gonna spank you harder you naughty girl
Robin: ouch ouch....still giggling

I dropped her off the toilet bowl while I prepare our toothpaste and toothbrush.. We brushed our teeth laughing and splashing water to each other's naked body.. Damn I feel like I'm gonna fall in love again.. I hope it's not too soon for me..

We hit the shower and while I soaped robins back, I slowly massage her and using my finger tips to move up and down till I moved my left hands infront soappiing her stomach and right hands soapping her inner thighs.. Robin turned and we French like long lost lovers.. I started to shift upwards with my left hands playing with her nipples and the right hair circulating in motion of her clit while my dick went below her ass crack and rub her Pussy....

Robin: moaning
Me: how does it feels? Woman
Robin: moaning don't stop

After a good 2-3 mins rub, I den bend robin over and started doggy her while robin bend and supported one leg on the wall like a dog trying to take a piss... Not long after a good 5mins of doggy style before I shoot my load on the floor..

Robin: macho did it again.......hi five me

What a woman..... We den wash ourselves up and pack her bags before leaving the hotel room... I tipped $5 as the room was really in a mess... In a sex mess if y'all can imagine.

I double checked my phone again and saw another massage from Megan

Megan: so how?

Motherfucking impatient bitch, I'll grant you the wish

Me: yes I am going..

Old 11-07-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

Part 13( it's been some time )

We had our lunch at bugis junction mos burger where we chatted and know each other more..

Robin: macho.. So how old are you?
Me: I hope I am not too young for you...
Robin: I don't mind young guys.. It's the mindset that determines your age right? Old people can live young too!
Me: alright I'm 21 going 22..
Robin: haha 2 years younger then me!
Me: so you are 24?
Robin: 24 going 25
Me: I see.. What are you working as anyway?
Robin: part time modelling... I can survive though... I save a lot back den when I was with my ex.. He pays most of the time...... Until he got bored of me, I stay at home most of the time...
Me: I see... Don't worry I won't get bored of you, hopefully you won't get bored of me as well....
Robin: of cus I won't, silly macho man

Awww my heart is melting... My ex gf usually likes to compare me with other leaner guys with six packs and all... Always say aiya you train so big also no shape no pack... NB.... But fuck it.. Ain't gonna hear that shit anymore... We soon finished our lunch and went back to my place...

As soon as we reach, my mother who was always supportive of whatever I do.... Saw robin and say... Wa boy... New gf ah? Prettier then the old one leh.... I replied thanks ma and explained the situation to my mom and she being understanding allowed robin to stay for as long as she please.. Since she thinks it's my gf...

Robin: wa your mother very good leh.. My ex mother always give me one black face one...
Me: haha yea, if you feel guilty maybe you can repay by making me a sandwich bringing some beer and showing up naked in my room tonight?
Robin: you wish! *smacks my arm*

I showed robin her room and left her to unpack her own stuff while I head back to my own room... As I lie on my bed and look at the message from Megan again... I decide to ask her out for dinner to talk about the plans for Taiwan...

Me: free tonight for dinner? About the trip.....
Megan: what time? I going clubbing later... Only can meet now if you want...
I was thinking....Cb go clubbing... I better fuck you first before you later kena fuck....
Me: ok meet you 5pm at your house.
Megan: kk

Time check: 4.30pm.

I went to robins room to check on her and see if she needs help...
Me: need any help here?
Robin: nope.. I'm fine... I feel abit tired though...
Me: you wanna take a nap first?
Robin: hmmm alright... Thanks... Wake me up at about 7? Den we'll go dinner?
Me: sure.... I'm heading out to meet my friend for awhile... Will be back by 7.
Robin: sure... Come here... *pouts her lips*
Went over to kiss her and grab her breast. HAHA. Boys being boys...

Left house and proceed to Megan's house

Old 12-07-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

Part 14( Megan's house )

Reached Megan's house... Was greeted with a hug as usual.. Seems like Megan just took her shower.. She smelled heavenly.. And look kinda sexy as well... Can't wait to fuck her again... She's wearing a boxer with nothing underneath I suppose.. And a singlet without bra... I'm getting steamy despite the morning sex already...

Megan: Erm....Erm.. U wanna drink anything?
Me: I'm fine.. Where you wanna eat later?
Megan: my house downstairs hawker?
Me: okay... Hurry up get change

With that.. Megan went into her room... 3 mins later... She shouted for me to come in and help her with pulling the zip of her back... I went in and was greeted with her bare back dress which I suppose she wasn't suppose to wear a bra for that dress... I couldn't take it much longer but to slip my hands thru the side openings of the dress and made my way up to her nipples and ferociously fondle it... Megan turned and responded by locking her lips with my..

As I slip her dress off, I also notice she's wearing a g-string I brought her few months ago... A black lacy one... Looks like she is ready to get fuck... I turn Megan around and unzip my pants while still lips locking, she reached out for my rod and perform a handjob.. I den carry her up and put her on the table while she koala bear hug me.. I brush aside her panties and immediately attacked her baby looking pussy....

Megan: Ahhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh *closing her eyes*
Me: tell me I'm still the best... Tell me!!!! Fucking her even furiously
Megan: you......you........r... The best............. Ahhhhhh
Me: a devil smile appeared on my face while I look at her naked body once again

After a 5mins long koala fuck on the table... I den shifted her to the bed and face fuck her while my hands hold the bed frame.... I feel like king....

Me: Ahhh Ahhh yes baby this is good...suck it... Suck it like you missed it.... Ahhh yes... I'm coming... Faster....faster....faster......ahhhh.....

I shot my load in to her mouth while it's not over.. She thinks it is.... I got up... Took some tissue to clean my dick... Went back to her... Lifted her up in a doggy style position and I started to lick her baby pussy.. Damn... An erotic lux soap smell from her pussy always turns me on....I tongue fucked her while she continues to moan like a bitch and my dick stood up again like miracle and I decided to unzip my pants and penetrate her once again....

Megan: ahhhh.... I thought you cum alr.. Ahhh... You usually only cummmm.... Ahhhh... Cum once
Me: people change.... Just shut up..
With that I spank her butt and I think she likes it upon hearing my challenging tone and the spank... Makes me feel like I'm in control once again.... I continued to spank her and doggy fuck her until I was ready for my second load....

Megan: I'm.... I'm... Cumming... Ahhhh ... Are you cumming????

I speed up even faster bonking her

ahhhhhhh.......... She holds on my hands as a sign of stop bonking her.. Den she jerks... And jerk... I took out my rod and shot my second load on her butt which seems like maybe a spit or two saliva...

I then quietly took some tissue and wipe my cum of her butt and dick... And went to get her g-string and dress and put beside her bed and said

Me: I'll go Taiwan with you on one condition... We act like we haven't broken up in front of your parents...

Megan: I thought so too...
Me: good.. See u at the airport...

With that, i left her house... Feeling like a boss.....

Old 12-07-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good one.....
Old 12-07-2014, 01:55 PM
Slide2Despair

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hahah camping camping
Old 12-07-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice read bro do continue
Old 12-07-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
SeniSeis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so ur ex became something like a fb ?
Old 12-07-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

Thanks everyone for support... Hmm I guess u could say so... Continue reading to find out more

Old 13-07-2014, 06:28 AM
Samster

Part 15 ( telling robin )

Time check 6.30pm
Cummed twice
Feeling awesome

Seems like today is the first time in my life I had sex with 2 different girls in a day. Not paid sex, free sex I'm talking about.. It feels like this time round is my time to shine.. Hearing friends story on how they manage to always get a ONS and didn't last.. I say long term plan works better for me..

Walking out of Megan's house feeling like a boss.. I made my way home. Reaching my home, I sneakily walk pass robins room and went for the shower to wash off my *sinful* smell that was left behind by Megan.

Showered, got dress and went to robins room. Only to find robin sleeping soundly like an angel...

Me: babe...*gently padding her ass* time for dinner
Took a couple more shakes before she finally wakes up
Robin: hi macho.. *sleepy eyes*
Me: hi sleepyhead. Dinner? Western?
Robin: hmmm how about asian? Singaporean to be exact
Me: you never fail to amuse me... Save me for tonight

Robin got up and undress before slipping into a dress without her bra on... Damn... She still look so fine... No push up bra needed... Unlike Megan always pushing up her breast but when remove bra it goes down...

Me: feeling kinky ah? Never wear bra
Robin I'm feeling comfortable... Bra is so suffocating!
Me: later I eat cannot concentrate how?
Robin: let's go

Damn.... Ignored......... Ice cold reply.. But me likey!

Made our way out and told my mom I was having dinner outside... Passed me a $50 note and ask me to bring robin for a good meal... Thanks ma

Made our way to astons for dinner.. That's why I told robin I need to go Taiwan with my ex..... Surprising robin reacted differently from what I expect....

Me: babe, actually.... I having something to tell you
Robin: ............ What?
Me: *told her everything*
Robin: I think you should go.. Save the trouble and gossip.. Who knows it's your last time to see her even as a friend status...
Me: *mouth open* are you sure?
Robin: yea why not, who am I to stop you? If you don't go and it's over, you did probably start cursing yourself and regret or even start to miss her.. That's always the after effect... Boys will be boys...
Me: huhhhhhh.... Wa so experience... But if I go?
Robin: if you go.. Maybe you can see what you really want.. And also when you are finally back.. You can let it go easier.. I'm sure you haven't fully recovered yet right?

Upon hearing robins advice I didn't know what to react... Happy or sad... Feels like my heart aches alil for her to say such things to me and being so nice and understanding... Issit just me or she feels this way that's why she is able to understand how it feels?

Last edited by boobastic; 13-07-2014 at 05:22 PM.
Old 13-07-2014, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18311 / Power: 19
guest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond repute

interesting story!

18 311 17/4 highflyerz+4, 14/4 Leonlurker+7

**NO Q, the above have been reciprocated

For >2nd UP, pls check with me.
IOU list: 1/2 Tho66 +23, 20/1 69sex+14, 9/9 owen10 +27
Old 13-07-2014, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

camping for next installment good read

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1