The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
latishame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SG Actress fucked on Hollywood Set

Cool story but seriously doubt its real.
Old 02-06-2014, 05:20 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

dear bros....lets not spoil TS story by keep saying its not real

seriously which of the story here u dare to put money and say its 100% real

isnt every story here a.......real story.....
Old 02-06-2014, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Camping for more, real or not!! Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 02-06-2014, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
shibume is Cool - loads of Potential

We can just do some buckshot guesses of the actors/actresses/director based on the initials TS gave us, for e.g. J = Jxxxxx Pxh, R = Ryan ???, O = Olivxr Stxne? Just my 2 cents
Old 02-06-2014, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story, wondered who is the actress?

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 02-06-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

There has been a case like this. A film dat had a sex scene. The actor n actress were supposed simulate it. Instead they had real sex n it was filmed. The authorities in the country it was shown in went to investigate if it were true or not. I don't know the name of this film.

If J were tricked into having sex on camera she has a right to sue O n the film company. See if she had signed the waiver form. It is par for the course for upcoming starlets to sleep their way to bigger n bigger film roles. Marilyn Monroe was one. That's why there r casting couches in film producers' n directors' offices.
Old 02-06-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
wrestty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lets rock it ...nice story
Old 02-06-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 20
No-go is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNo-go is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping for more
Old 02-06-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

http://www.imdb.com/search/name?birth_place=Singapore

something for you to search.

Other than Fann Wong, anyone can be a singaporean actress.
Old 02-06-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 13
USboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to all

J couldn't believe what was happening. How could this be happening?! Her mind was racing with worry...what if someone saw what was going on? What if this was all on video? How would she be viewed in Singapore? And how dare R keep fucking her. What kind of movie set was this?!! She felt rage and shame but the lust was too much. It's like when you have so many worries and thoughts in your head but you cum, and your brain is cleared. Her head was only filled with ecstasy.

"Ok turn you face more towards the camera J. Moan louder...remember you're a dirty two cent whore in this scene!" shouted O. J slipped a look at R. He smiled up at her and his eyes were filled with lust, pleasure and dominance. He knew that he had her where he wanted. Right on his long hard cock. J couldn't believe it. She was a successful actress in Singapore. People knew who she was back here. But in this room, surrounded by a US crew, she was a just piece of meat bouncing on this actor's cock. She was nothing more than a meat hole. And sickeningly the humiliation of it all was making her even more wet. She turned her face towards the camera.

R surged up more and drove his cock deep unexpectedly. "Ahhhh" J moaned. "Yeah, just like that J. More of that!" O told her. "Unggggh gawwwd," J continued. "Yeah baby, ride that cock!" R said. He wasn't loud. In fact, he was only loud enough so that J could hear him. It was more of a soft whisper but it was commanding. "I'm making you famous baby," he said. "You know how many bitches want my dick? And i'm giving it to you. Some random bitch from Thailand!" He continued. J was shocked by his sudden change in tone. "I'm not from Thailand...Sing......unggghhhh!" J replied but was cut off by his cock surging up her cunt. "Cut...what the fuck J!!" asked O. "What are you saying?!! That's not a line. Why are you talking to R? You're supposed to be moaning not talking!" O got up and started walking towards them.

J immediately reached down between her legs and pulled R's cock out of her wet pussy. It exited the warm moist hole with a plop. She didn't want to get caught by O. "Why are you talking J?" asked O as he stood over them.

"Sorry sorry, I lost my concentration. Won't happen again O. So sorry!" apologized J. "Yeah man, my bad. I was whispering her some direction and she got confused. My bad O!" smiled R. O looked over the two naked bodies in front of him. He paused for a second. "Ok fine. Let's get it done. And J, you can let go of that," replied O and he walked off to his camera with a smirk on his face.

To her utter horror, J looked down and saw that she was still gripping R's hard cock in her hand. There was pre-cum and pussy juice all over her hand and R's cock was bulbous, red and angry in her fist. Oh god she thought. She let go of R's dick. But it was hard and sprung up again and hit her flat on her pussy. Stinging her clit with a smack.

"Ok let's get this done. Start rolling. Action!" O shouted. R pushed up and with a smoosh, his cock entered her again. "Fucccckkk....ahhhhh!" J groaned. "God that feels good!" R whispered. And he kept fucking her. J hated that she loved having his cock deep in her. She kept moaning - half of it real for the camera. "Great stuff guys. Keep going!" O said. "I'm going to cum in that sweet cunt of yours!" said R quietly. The statement snapped J back into reality. Oh my god she thought. She hadn't even thought about R cumming. She looked over worriedly. "Great look J! More of that!" yelled O. "Brilliant!"

J felt R tense up in her pussy. She tried to wriggle free but R grabbed her hips and held her in place. "Noooo...pleeasssee....unnnggghhhh" moaned J. R thrust upwards, "Oh fuck.....ahhhhhhhhhhh....fucckkkkkk!" moaned R. His cock exploded in J's cunt. His seed flowing all over her insides. J felt his hot cum shoot in her pussy and she felt him pulse and tense climaxing and climaxing. "Fuck you!" she said quietly. "You son of a bitch!" she whispered as she turned her head sideways away from the camera. R pulsed and throbbed a couple of times and slumped backwards. He was done.

"Cut! Hey man, you were not supposed to fake cum. You were supposed to keep fucking. But that looked good. I think we have what we want but I think I want a different shot. J you can get off now." O said.

J was on the verge of tears. "Ok" she said. "Don't worry babe. It happens!" R whispered. His cock was still in her spent but still hard. J reached down to pull his cock out of her cunt. Sperm trickily down from her pussy to her shock. She couldn't believe what had just happened.

O walked over and told them "Look, a phone call was supposed to interrupt this coitus between you two. But I think it would look better if you J, were blowing him. So basically I'll shoot you from the back and your head is just bobbing up and down in crotch as he stands. So it's the back of your head on camera and you on your knees. I think it'll be really hot and it will really show the power R's character has on you when he answers the phone and you're still fake blowing him. What do you guys think?"

J looked up worriedly. "I dunno..." "Sounds great!" R said. Let me take five to clean up. J slumped off R and onto the bed. R smiled at J cheekily.

(to be continued)
Old 02-06-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

amazing.

came into her with that.

I wonder how more can the scene go on.

Can't wait. post the update tonight !
Old 02-06-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Thanks bro your your wonderful stories, really make me want to camp here for your next installment, as this is cyberspace anything should taken with a pinch of salt
Old 02-06-2014, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
Thug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of light

Totally picturing Michelle Goh to this story. Nice. Keep it up.

My wife's good friend's sleep over

A Short Story
Old 03-06-2014, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
creaminbread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice set up TS. You had me thinking the whole time if there is any potential Singapore actress who could be in this role.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1489 / Power: 16
throne has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud ofthrone has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thug View Post
Totally picturing Michelle Goh to this story. Nice. Keep it up.
Same thoughts........

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1