The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2013, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4075 / Power: 15
ctchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Temple to pray..

Quote:
Originally Posted by takashi31400 View Post
Hi Bro,

Palilai at bedok?Me going to thai temple at paya lebar .Agree with what you are saying .All the best .Send love to you too.
Palelai at bedok walk ( near simpang bedok)......have daily morning chanting (6am) and evening chanting (6pm)
Old 24-11-2013, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctchua View Post
Palelai at bedok walk ( near simpang bedok)......have daily morning chanting (6am) and evening chanting (6pm)
Noted with thanks bro. Will go there one of this days.Current temple only have chanting on sunday. Cheers.
Old 24-11-2013, 09:30 PM
Samster

ctchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond repute

For interested bros,

CELEBRATION OF PHRA AJAAN KENG KHEMAKO’S CHAO KHUN CONFERMENT ON 14 DEC 2013 posted 18 Nov 2013 18:40 by Wat Palelai [ updated 18 Nov 2013 18:42 ]

On behalf of the Sangha and Board of Management of Palelai Buddhist Temple, Singapore & Santi Forest Monastery, Ulu Tiram, we welcome you and your family to join us in celebrating Phra Ajaan Keng Khemako’s Chao Khun conferment by H.M. The King of Thailand.

This is a historic event for us as Phra Ajaan Keng is the first Singaporean, ordained in the Thai Buddhist tradition, to be conferred the ecclesiastical title of Chao Khun. It is testimony of his practice of the Buddhist Path and Dhammaduta activities to promote the study & practice of the Dhamma among the laity of Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia.
Old 24-11-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
Happyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
For interested bros,

CELEBRATION OF PHRA AJAAN KENG KHEMAKO’S CHAO KHUN CONFERMENT ON 14 DEC 2013 posted 18 Nov 2013 18:40 by Wat Palelai [ updated 18 Nov 2013 18:42 ]

On behalf of the Sangha and Board of Management of Palelai Buddhist Temple, Singapore & Santi Forest Monastery, Ulu Tiram, we welcome you and your family to join us in celebrating Phra Ajaan Keng Khemako’s Chao Khun conferment by H.M. The King of Thailand.

This is a historic event for us as Phra Ajaan Keng is the first Singaporean, ordained in the Thai Buddhist tradition, to be conferred the ecclesiastical title of Chao Khun. It is testimony of his practice of the Buddhist Path and Dhammaduta activities to promote the study & practice of the Dhamma among the laity of Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia.
will u be organizing a trip to the temple ???
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P8xLN1r6Ut0
Old 24-11-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshirt View Post
Try mind power. Every night before you sleep, tell yourself repeatedly
"Everyday in everyway I am getting better and better. Good things and happy things happen to me always. I forget the negative things and release them, I am free. I am protected, guided and blessed everywhere I go at all times"..
Haha..... "Kotodama" as practiced in Zen Buddhism.
Have faith in life..... and life will respond in kind.
We may be from different religion...... but is same same after all.
Old 25-11-2013, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyguy801 View Post
will u be organizing a trip to the temple ???

No, but I will be there for the celebration.....just feel free to come for the celebration.

The programme for the day is as follows:

8.00am
The Community gathers at the plaza area in front of the main shrine hall.
8.05am
Brief introduction to the Community on the purpose of the occasion.
8.20am
The Sangha is invited to the main shrine hall entrance to view the procession.
Phra Ajaan Keng is invited to join the procession.
08.30am
Procession begins.
09.00am
Procession ends with Dragon & Lion dance performance in open plaza area in front of the main shrine hall.
09.15am
The Sangha is invited to be seated in the main shrine hall followed by
Phra Ajaan Keng.
09.30am
Ceremony Begins.
Phra Ajaan Keng pays homage to the Buddha and Sangha Elders.
The Royal Edict from H.M. The King of Thailand is read out.
The Sangha gives their blessings.
Phra Ajaan Keng presents tokens of appreciation to the Sangha.

Phra Ajaan Keng dedicates merits.

Ceremony Ends.
10.40am
The Sangha and Phra Ajaan Keng are invited to lunch dana.

01.00pm

The community gathers in the main shrine hall for a Dhamma talk and to receive a memento for the occasion from Phra Ajaan Keng.

------ Programme Ends ------

May the Blessings of the Triple Gem be with you always.
Old 25-11-2013, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post
Bro, u can go to any temple pray pray n make urself feel better depending ur religious believe.. guan ying temple @ Waterloo st, indian temple beside guan ying temple or 1 more at keong siak st or thai temple @ bukit merah, bedok, lor ong lye... but end of the day u urself have to b positive..

On the other hands, i think u r really lucky.. car accident demage to car but u unhurt, not lucky meh?
Forget to buy but open... most ppl buy 4d de alway got happen like tat.. is norm... not ur 'cai' not go to ur pocket....
Child got hand foot mouth but it will heal de.. n is shorten only... compare to those long term illnesses .... u not lucky meh?
U also feeling sick? Well ur body is just telling u tat he need a rest.. slow down ... ur body never straight away give u jiala jiala illnesses. U dun consider urself lucky meh?

U c .. u r damm lucky bro. U not suay at all... ur luck is high...

agree.. It all depends if you decipher if the glass is half filled with water or half empty..
Old 25-11-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 16
DXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Noted with thanks bro. Will go there one of this days.Current temple only have chanting on sunday. Cheers.
Quote:
No, but I will be there for the celebration.....just feel free to come for the celebration.

The programme for the day is as follows:

8.00am
The Community gathers at the plaza area in front of the main shrine hall.
8.05am
Brief introduction to the Community on the purpose of the occasion.
8.20am
The Sangha is invited to the main shrine hall entrance to view the procession.
Phra Ajaan Keng is invited to join the procession.
08.30am
Procession begins.
09.00am
Procession ends with Dragon & Lion dance performance in open plaza area in front of the main shrine hall.
09.15am
The Sangha is invited to be seated in the main shrine hall followed by
Phra Ajaan Keng.
09.30am
Ceremony Begins.
Phra Ajaan Keng pays homage to the Buddha and Sangha Elders.
The Royal Edict from H.M. The King of Thailand is read out.
The Sangha gives their blessings.
Phra Ajaan Keng presents tokens of appreciation to the Sangha.

Phra Ajaan Keng dedicates merits.

Ceremony Ends.
10.40am
The Sangha and Phra Ajaan Keng are invited to lunch dana.

01.00pm

The community gathers in the main shrine hall for a Dhamma talk and to receive a memento for the occasion from Phra Ajaan Keng.

------ Programme Ends ------

May the Blessings of the Triple Gem be with you always.
i only do when they having meals. the normal transfer of merits... slowly when i got more patience and alot of heart will go do more.. for now, this is what i can make a point to do weekly
Old 25-11-2013, 09:57 PM
Samster

takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Temple to pray..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXman View Post
i only do when they having meals. the normal transfer of merits... slowly when i got more patience and alot of heart will go do more.. for now, this is what i can make a point to do weekly
hi bro,

Just do what you feel most comfortable .Dont force yourself.
Old 25-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXman View Post
hi bro,

Thaks a million for the upz bro.
Old 25-11-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 16
DXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to behold

No problem
Old 26-11-2013, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
andrew9030 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts , if u are rich want find master for blessing. I suggest u fly to bangkok and look for ajarn pee to bless and ask him do amulet for u. But I tell u first. His price is extremely expensive. At least $2000 SGD and above for blessing all this.
Old 26-11-2013, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi bro,

Upz for your good advice.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 26-11-2013, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Upz for your good advice.
Hi bro diputs1269,

Thanks a million for the upz ,really appreciated .Just my humble 2 cents:

我们的“心”就好比是个『磁场』一样,当心的状态清净透明时,则会吸引前世、前……世的功德来加持;我们的 心就更加清澈洁净,生命即成就。相反的,倘若我们的心受到烦恼的侵入,使它变得混浊黯淡时,则会吸引前世、 前……世的业障来报应;我们的心就更加的混浊黑暗,生命即衰败。唯有『打坐』才是快速消除心中烦恼的最佳方 法。

above are what i learn when i went to 短期出家。

Hope its help.
Old 26-11-2013, 07:48 PM
Samster

Received a few PM to ask for monkhood programme ,U nfortunally for monkhood programme only once a yea r ,but for meditation retreat next month they will  have either 1 week or 2 weeks in Chingmai.

【活动】第五届亚洲区中道国际禅修营。
【时间】2013年12月8─15日。
【目的】在来临的十二月中旬,何不给自己放个假,暂时放
下身边繁忙的工作、人事,体验一次难忘的幸福之旅! 到丛林道场亲自品尝一下静坐的法味。这将会是一次难忘的禅修体验,也必能为修行之路增添莫大的 助益。
【效益】净化心灵,调剂身心,充实自己!
【环境】泰国法身寺的静坐禅修营,位于泰国北部的清迈山上。此道场是专为国内外爱好静坐者,提供的非常完善 的设备,是专为使用华语系的禅修者而举办的。在活动的一个星期里,法师将有次第的讲解静坐方法,当您有疑问 时,也能得到明确的答案,并有辅导义工安排照顾起居,目的是为了让大家能在大自然新鲜空气,绿意盎然、空旷 开阔的清迈山上,亲身体会丛林静坐的写意,得到身心平静的真正修行、实践内在的幸福与喜悦。
【详情】www.dmcchinese.tv中文网点中道禅修营(在右下角)。
《法身寺关心您》《生而为人寻找的应该是内在的三宝》
转发分享也是一种弘法利益众生的方式,功德无量!衷心祝福您:合家吉祥 心想事成 财源广进 早日证法 人天爱戴 诸佛护佑

If you need more information kindly PM me.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1