The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Temple to pray..

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
Bro, stay strong I was 7 fold of what u suffered and lasted 8 mths till now.

Cheers!
Those who are not tested by the divine cannot be called great.

Don't worry, you will get thru. It is a matter of time. Once your bad karma has clear off, you will see things changing.

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 23-07-2014, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,
I now am looking for a gd Kaballist occult master cos the temple monks cant help me anymore.

classified case.

Cheers!
Just a word of advice on this matter. Temple monks can help you on certain matters, and the rest is up to you. They may have ways to fend off these debtors, and your luck can go up for a while, but luck always fluctuate up and down. When your luck is good, they cannot touch you, but when you are down, they can come to get you.

The monks can help you for a while, and during the "good luck", or after the obstacles that they helped you to cross, you should do good deeds to pay the karmic debtors

Karmic debtors at work can be really hellish. Prayers done or merits done to repay them is the best way to clear off these debts. Of cos, doing with sincerity is the best way, and not the amount that you paid that counts, but from your heart.

Remember the story of a begger who gave one cent to the temple n the rich who gave 1000 dollars. The begger gave from his heart and that is all he has, while the rich gave some loose change that he has.. Obviously, the begger created more merits than the rich man.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 23-07-2014, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 20
Turtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
still surviving. practiced Kyokushin karate
Power...... one of the martial arts that I respect and would think twice if I know. Keke....
Old 23-07-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<totally>> View Post
Hmm. It seems that you are doing well now. Do take care. I was away for awhile and just got back recently. Felt that I have owe you a reply somehow so decided to drop you a reply over here.

On the contrary, I went straight to hell last 5 months.
Already said raging demon mindset.
I pushed a chevrolet epica with brakes down and engine off from the front cos pushing from the rear is like pushing NTUC trolley.
fren's vehicle. distance 400 m in 30 mins ( rest in between )
its only the beginning.
I am looking for lorry to push.
countenance is demonic now.
not good. dun give a damn now.
Await lucifer's arrival...peace out
Old 23-07-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro or sis has 3rd eye ability? I mean those anywhere also can see type. I think scientist still have not proof soul exist, right?
Old 23-07-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

Praying, saying or doing anything with sincerity will work well.
Old 23-07-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 17
VanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
Any bro or sis has 3rd eye ability? I mean those anywhere also can see type.
Hi Bro 4getful!

I used search engine to look.

老师 = KinderBueno.

I read many of his interesting posts. Click -> [1][2][3][4].

No "how-siiao", I pay full respect to him.
Old 24-07-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Just a word of advice on this matter. Temple monks can help you on certain matters, and the rest is up to you. They may have ways to fend off these debtors, and your luck can go up for a while, but luck always fluctuate up and down. When your luck is good, they cannot touch you, but when you are down, they can come to get you.

The monks can help you for a while, and during the "good luck", or after the obstacles that they helped you to cross, you should do good deeds to pay the karmic debtors

Karmic debtors at work can be really hellish. Prayers done or merits done to repay them is the best way to clear off these debts. Of cos, doing with sincerity is the best way, and not the amount that you paid that counts, but from your heart.

Remember the story of a begger who gave one cent to the temple n the rich who gave 1000 dollars. The begger gave from his heart and that is all he has, while the rich gave some loose change that he has.. Obviously, the begger created more merits than the rich man.
My years of giving to others are mainly $ to my possible limit n loyalty has drained me dearly . My rage is inhuman n my sins plenty. Tell me tho who claims to be holy n I will make him sin in an instant . But karma all at once. , only kalachakra is capable of dumping the whole mountain of horror to a Vajrayana enthusiast. All in one I got to be strong ... This year of the horse it seems only strength n drivenness is available , everything else is epic horror ... Goukis journey to becoming Akuma is the only thing that seem barely resonant with my horrifying situation . I wish I had shun Gokusatsu. I suffered as much . But Kyokushin type of strength sufficed. Osu!
Old 24-07-2014, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanHouten View Post
Hi Bro 4getful!

I used search engine to look.

老师 = KinderBueno.

I read many of his interesting posts. Click -> [1][2][3][4].

No "how-siiao", I pay full respect to him.
Hi thank you for the great search.sometimes the part on the 超度puzzle me cos many ppl r 基督教like those western countries,where got 超度。i read his posting, it seems like this 老师has the abilities to see 阿飘。
Old 25-07-2014, 03:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00t View Post
Praying, saying or doing anything with sincerity will work well.
Yes doing. Repair, rebuild temple ,shrine, stupa.
Daily maintenance . Cleaning the temple.
Do not hestitate, check with admin, volunteer.
Old 25-07-2014, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 22
Enzo is one of the Best!Enzo is one of the Best!Enzo is one of the Best!

Any bros here can give advice on where I can go to seek help besides Guan Yin Pusa temple as I have already been there several times to no avail. Already on the verge of tears from desperation whenever I'm there praying to Guan Yin Pusa.

My life, every aspect, is struggling really badly for quite a while and any progress I try to make, something else will fall in my life and offset the gain. I feel stuck and helpless already.
Old 25-07-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
Any bros here can give advice on where I can go to seek help besides Guan Yin Pusa temple as I have already been there several times to no avail. Already on the verge of tears from desperation whenever I'm there praying to Guan Yin Pusa.

My life, every aspect, is struggling really badly for quite a while and any progress I try to make, something else will fall in my life and offset the gain. I feel stuck and helpless already.
medidate on the light of kuan yin, breathe it in, the pure light to purify.
breathe out the dirty air.
Old 25-07-2014, 11:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

http://english.thekchencholing.org/

sunday start ulambama.... seven month
pray......

http://english.thekchencholing.org/
Old 26-07-2014, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

You never mention what you really need, how can the bros here help?
Old 26-07-2014, 03:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Must become vegetarian for a day or two
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1