The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2014, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
Nonteeruk2553 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Luring her to Hotel 81

Why so lo so
Old 25-07-2014, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Bro, perhaps you can try a slightly more upscale hotel like Ibis which isn't that expensive if you consider that you have more time there. Balestier Ibis advertises their rates next to the road, I recall it to be low hundred plus at times during off peak. If you take half a day to hang out, the pro-rated price is wouldn't be alot more than 81. Plus if you can give her a really good time, who knows? You can work your way down to 81s when she trusts you more.
Old 25-07-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 11
Bulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to all

Probably too late for you to try this now, but maybe can try on the next gal you are with.

what I do is that i constantly fill her head with the idea that places like 81 are normal.

Say things like: I'm not proud of the things i have done in the past. But still, its just sex. What's the big deal? The fun part is the sex itself, not where the sex is.

She obviously will think its super pai seh and abnormal to go 81 coz never go before ma. So you keep down playing it. make it sound normal. Focus on the experiences on the room, which is actually quite nice de. The trick here is to focus on the more atas H81. like the one behind priscep street or the one near keong siak. (go do your homework) Not all rooms at H81 is just 4 walls and a bathroom. some have window view, some also quite spacious de. Go and promote the room and place best you can then end with "the only sad thing about it all is that no room service so cannot have breakfast in bed."

Long story cut short. Once she thinks your experiences are more exciting than hers. half the job done already. Coz you already have the "exciting" factor. Meaning to say, she go out with you she dunno what will happen one. and thats just what makes it exciting.

Important thing to note is that is that the "bor" also have feeling one. Dun care made in which country. She confirm not made of wood one. She is still young. She also wants to feel excitement de. She also know money hard to earn. A 300 dollar bill she also know is very painful one.

So your job is not to xian her or to lure her. Is to make her want to try new things

Hope it helps.
Old 25-07-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

I have been chionging hotel 81 like a regular die hard.. last time got fling.. so always we whack at hotel 81 till overnight.. try the bugis hotel 81.. take the top room $150.. theres a very well secluded balcony outside. Top floor room .. only 1 nia.. got shower outside too.. can fuck and let those people at library see. hahahha

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 25-07-2014, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 12
miklim12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymiklim12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not really a fan of the hotels there. I would prefer to pay extra
Old 25-07-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
BluePower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBluePower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBluePower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Make her really horny till she wants to release
Old 25-07-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
nakorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is a price for everything whether it's cheap or ex is you to decide. Paid what it's worth.....
Old 27-07-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Luring her to Hotel 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Chiang View Post
Dear bros.. ..

I am having difficulty with two chicks rite now..

One is a local OL who is very atas & die die will not go H81 with me cos of rep... She wants a hotel in Sentosa or at least a staycation within city.. .. How to get her to H81 cos I dun think worth spending 300 on her at this point as I just want a one-off bonk.. .. haha

Second is a HFJ singer I been dating for close to 2 months. Been asking her to go H81 for weeks but also knn reject.. .. She staying with other singers so cannot go her home bonk.. I staying with parents..

Her reason is that she know what I am up to... her past bfs all use the same reason to go hotel relax, say will not do anything but always end up with sex.. ..

Sorry for long post.. .. Pls enlighten me brooooossssssssss
The first one, since she is willing, take her to a 4* hotel in JB, cost about the same as one night in 81. It'll be like going for a vacation.

The second one is just taking you for a ride, she already admit she's gone with past bfs so why not with you? She'll ditch you the minute someone with more $$$ comes along...

Who Shags Wins
Old 27-07-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
The first one, since she is willing, take her to a 4* hotel in JB, cost about the same as one night in 81. It'll be like going for a vacation.

The second one is just taking you for a ride, she already admit she's gone with past bfs so why not with you? She'll ditch you the minute someone with more $$$ comes along...
Very good analysis here, there is always a price to pay. The question is how much is worthwhile to pay?

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 27-07-2014, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Canon246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loser...stay with parents and still want to lure hfj girls to hotel...pls la go get a life and get a proper gf. I hope you are not in your 30s cos if you still think like this i know why local girls are all going for overseas men.
Old 28-07-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
egmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fren I pay for the sentosa hotel. Then I hide inside 1st , close all curtain and light make it 90%darkness then I come out fuck her u hide in toilet, then after I done I go to toilet then u come out act giving second shot. She won't recognise is 2 different dick. Mine 3inch only Wat About yours?
Old 28-07-2014, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
egmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can up my pts someone.可以给我加分吗?
Old 28-07-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
JohnSmithSenior is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
I have been chionging hotel 81 like a regular die hard.. last time got fling.. so always we whack at hotel 81 till overnight.. try the bugis hotel 81.. take the top room $150.. theres a very well secluded balcony outside. Top floor room .. only 1 nia.. got shower outside too.. can fuck and let those people at library see. hahahha
So you are the one I always see when I am reading the reference books!
Old 28-07-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by egmar mah View Post
Can up my pts someone.可以给我加分吗?
Hmmm. Think that at this point, you might as well just restart with a new account.
Old 28-07-2014, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canon246 View Post
Loser...stay with parents and still want to lure hfj girls to hotel...pls la go get a life and get a proper gf. I hope you are not in your 30s cos if you still think like this i know why local girls are all going for overseas men.
Nothing wrong with still staying with parents wah. If you are single and <35, then how can you get a flat?

Cannot be expecting everyone to buy a condo, right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1