The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-07-2014, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
peg80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

I once try a maid with cd.Now she telling me the guy before me make her pregnant now as they didn't have cd.

How she going for abortion?
Or got any ways to help her?

Last edited by peg80; 25-07-2014 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Edit
Old 25-07-2014, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
coventrycity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peg80 View Post
I once try a maid with cd.Now she telling me the guy before me make her pregnant now as they didn't have cd.

yes there are ways to help her. she cannot tell her employers because she will have a lot to lose.

however, she can go for abortion. if she needs more help, she can contact me. i know of someone who is qualified to do these.
Old 25-07-2014, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pajero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading some of the techniques you guys used, I decided to stake out on my own.

Spotted a maid washing her employers car. truth is she is quite old, about 35 and above maybe? while walking towards my car at the MSCP.

loked around and saw no one.approached and gently introduce myself.

we had a quick conversation and I asked for her number.

few hours later after I sms her,she whats app me and we starting chating.

from pinoy work in spore for 12 years. never approached by a man before so she apologised for acting very shy.

keep long story short, we decided to meet in my car at her MSCP when she goes to send her employers son to school.

before we met, she said she not interested in sex and only in kissing. we compromise by ageering to at least let me suck her breasts.

once in the car backseat, i mai tu liao. I kissed her. she was kind enough to use mouthwash before meeting me. Suddenly, she like some wild animal. She lifted her skirt and keep asking me to fark her. i didnt care, i pulled down her dress and started sucking her breasts. they were about C cup on the low end. she moaned damn loud. and kept saying fark me pls...then said she long time never had this feeling suddenly growing inside her.

I also mai tu liao, put on my condom. let her suck and when i couldnt take it, inserted my dick inside her. feels tights from years of not farking. she was heavy breathing all the way. shot my cum in her.

now she is like my fark buddy and she is the one who keep sms ing me to ask me meet her to fark her again.
Old 25-07-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmumba View Post
Errrr... can this be called a semi-FR?

Lunch time incident report @ 1330hrs
==========================

Typically, I don't like go out for makan but today a bit sian and decided to drive out to nearby makan joint that has good makan. After my lunch, I went to a provision shop and bought my Nescafe Coffee drink in a can. Nicceeee. While drinking it, I saw an Indon maid walking towards my direction. She was short, average built but she had tits that can go for mouth-hiking ... I'm saying at least a 36D or 36DD!

I smiled at her.. she suddenly panic and turn the other direction. Alamak, target not acquired.

I finished my drink and decided to top up my "cheonging" phone. Lo and behold Indon maid walked into the shop. Came next to me to pay for some drinks and bread. While the auntie was making change, me made small talk with her.

I asked her, "Didn't I see you outside just now? I hope I didn't scare you."

She replied, "Errmm, no sir."

Then, I said, "Ok great, what's your number?"

She blushed immediately, "Cannot la."

I replied, "Ok la" and I walked to my car. I quickly took out a piece of scrap paper and wrote my number and I passed it to her, just as she was leaving the store. She was again taken back and face was quite red. Well, she took it.

Me then drive off. Maybe I'll have to wait now! LOL. Is my Mojo back?

PS. I took a sneak peak at her tushie and it is a nice round and jacked butt! Grade B+ type.
My Semi-FR Update ....

That indon maid whatsapped me! 25 years, single (no baggage at home), 1st time in SG... 2 months here. haltingly English. Work for angmoh fly!

Best part... was given weekend pass due to hari raya! Meeting tomorrow morning.

Camp for more updates
Old 25-07-2014, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmumba View Post

My Semi-FR Update ....

That indon maid whatsapped me! 25 years, single (no baggage at home), 1st time in SG... 2 months here. haltingly English. Work for angmoh fly!

Best part... was given weekend pass due to hari raya! Meeting tomorrow morning.

Camp for more updates
Good luck bro, camping here for fr and photos.
Old 25-07-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peg80 View Post

if less than 12 weeks can abort, safely .. using prescription pills like Misoprostol. consult Gynecologist to get proper treatment

if more than that the risk increases ...

she can bleed if take illegal / abortion pills and die ...

if beyond 12 weeks need consult and go abortion ..it is legal, but keep aside ~1000$

no, maid cannot use Medisave for abortion
Old 25-07-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
napalmdeath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
haha, last thing i went is quite some time, i went 3 times. I think dont have?
being eyeing to go there for fun activity but my 1 and only maid contact is having hard time to get off day that suit to that place's timing. would love to have bath tub play with her.
Old 25-07-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by napalmdeath View Post

being eyeing to go there for fun activity but my 1 and only maid contact is having hard time to get off day that suit to that place's timing. would love to have bath tub play with her.
Hotel 81 should have rooms with bath tub
Old 25-07-2014, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
coventrycity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Very familiar tactis bro. same reason, same paying method, different girl.

I stalk and give all sort of reason, but she won't burge. So I suspect it is a scam.
yes it is a scam, but i do like to play along, ask her where to meet, "i've transferred the money, where are you?" "can you check your WU now?" "can i anal u?"

Old 25-07-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coventrycity View Post
yes it is a scam, but i do like to play along, ask her where to meet, "i've transferred the money, where are you?" "can you check your WU now?" "can i anal u?"

Scam never dies, will awlays appear but in dofferent format.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 25-07-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster

Any place to recommend for buying cheap bras and lingerie?
Old 25-07-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kordel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share contacts with me? New to the scene.
Old 25-07-2014, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Any place to recommend for buying cheap bras and lingerie?
As long dun go shopping centre to buy, other than that should be much more cheaper...
Thanks for the points
Old 25-07-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

sian, initially my maid say she wants overnight, yesterday suddenly say period come so cannot overnight..lucky have not book hotel..
Old 25-07-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
robert1234 is Cool - loads of Potential

After going through this thread I've been hunting on badoo and wechat for 2 months still nothing on..Managed to chat with a few, test test water but to no avail..=(

Any Sifu out there can guide xiao di?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1