The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of
Re: The Massage Therapist

Please continue
Old 23-07-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
cruzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsm View Post
There are, but it is less prevalent in Asian countries. It is pretty common in the states and europe, where I resided for some time.

For me, I guess it was the novelty and I had a number of rich housewives, who responded to my ads and became return customers. Of course, as a masseur, I had to respect my customers and I expect them to do the same. As such, everything that happens stay in the session and I do not do anything on them that they do not want.

Just to share an event that took place recently as a side story. I used to go for massage myself in the past and have my fair share of lousy masseurs.

Whenever that happens, I will always offer to show them how to do a massage that I would enjoy. Of course, that would only happen if the masseur agrees to let me massage.

I would usually put on my clothes again ask the masseur to strip down. This has happened a number of times for me, which I thought was kinda of comical.

In any case, I happened to bump into this young and cute gal, who know nuts about massage. She just wanted to pour oil on me and start rubbing. I remember the first time I massaged and licked her till she orgasm so hard. Of course, I made sure she showered first. She looked up at me panting with droopy eyes and said, "You are so gentle and it is the first time I have orgasmed in a long time."

Well fast forward and I have known her for a year. I have been back to visit her a few times and massaged for her, but she also helps me release my load. She finally told me she was going back and asked to see me again, but I did not manage to go down as I was busy.

After a few months, I received a wechat message from her that she was back in town. She asked me when I was free to give her a massage again. It was kinda weird as I wanted to bring her for dinner etc, but she declined and just wanted a massage. I knew sensual massage was addictive, but not that addictive.

So we booked a room at a nice hotel and spent the night there with me massaging her through waves and waves of orgasm. I wanted to do her there and then, but her vagina was just not visually attractive to me plus I forgot condoms. I still like the ones that are fair and pinkish inside. Haha

She was screaming so hard that night, that I was worried reception will call us to keep the volume down.

Anyway folks, have fun massaging!
thanks for the side story! I didn't really learn massage but after reading what you went thru it will be great for me to know some and make my gal go thru waves and waves of orgasm

As you mentioned before most girls have a spot on their ass, can share roughly where this spot is?
Old 24-07-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 14
johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

…Continued…

I moved on to kiss and lick Cindy around her knees and finally moving down to the side of her feet and toes.

Cindy: Ahhhh mmMmmm I can….not……ta..k.e….it…..a…ny…mo…re….*wiggling all around with my every touch*

I leaned back up and gave her a passionate kiss and she leeched on to my lips, as if wanting to devour me. I had to work hard to break away from her with a "pop".

I moved down and started to massage her inner thighs, brushing against the outer lips of her vagina. I suddenly moved to massage her clit, moving the hood up and down.

Cindy: EeeeeHHhhhhh…OMG!

I rubbed the clit with one of my fingers and Cindy was literally screaming. I felt a little worried that her maid might come in.

Me: Ssshhh Cindy, you are too loud. People may think I am torturing you or something.

She did not say a word but put her hand over her mouth, while moaning and groaning. I slowly insert a finger into her vagina, which was already dripping wet by now.

Cindy: Ah! *Trembling*

I felt around for her g-spot and started making the come hither action. Cindy started screaming again, but with her hands over her mouth, with another hand grabbing on the bed sheets.

It took less than a minute before she had a mini orgasm. I increase the speed of rubbing on her clit and her g-spot, and I could feel another wave of orgasm brewing. I kept repeating my actions for a few rounds. Finally I went down on her alternating between her clit and her vagina entrance.

Cindy: My Gawd! What is this! *Shouting*

I could feel a huge wave coming as she thrust her hips upwards and locked her position and lost her voice momentarily. She begin to lock her thighs with my head in between as I continued a suck and release action on her clit with a finger pressing up on her g-spot.

Suddenly a gush of liquid hit me on my face. Cindy squirted. I moved my face away but continued to press up again on her g-spot as she continued to squirt with a few more gush of liquids.

Cindy: What j….ussst….hap….pe…ned? *Panting heavily*

Me: You just urinated on me. *Laughing*

Cindy: Rea….lly? I am so sorr…..y. *Still trying to catch her breath*

Me: I am just joking, you just squirted. It is normal. *Laughing*

Cindy: This is the first time this happened. *Started to regain her breath*

Me: Good, dun get addicted! *Smiling*

…To be continued...
Old 24-07-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
kovanng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story bro need more tks
Old 25-07-2014, 04:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
whatda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story camping for more.
Old 25-07-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 21
Advan12 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdvan12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm Douglas a 35 year old freelance massage therapy. I have been practicing massage for about 4 years. And over the years I have managed to gain much experience and also secure a good number regular customers. Most of my clients are divorcees or older women. Occasionally some young ladies seeking some fun. They usually call to make an appointment for the extra service. I am happy with what I'm doing and so are mysatisfied clients.

Her name is Angela 38 years old, working as an accountant. I received a call on a Friday at about 2pm, asking for the next available slot for massage. Slot booked anytime before 7pm at my place. An hour later my door bell rang.

I opened the door to find a chubby girl in a beige top and black pants with very nice features at my door step.

Me: Angela?
She: Yes. Hi!
Me: Douglas. Please come in, hope you did not had any difficulties finding my place!
She: No not at all.
Me: You can place your shoes inside (showing her the shoe rack).
She: Oh... thank you. (stepping into my house).
Me: Take a seat. Make yourself at home Will be right back.

I switched on the TV and went into the kitchen to fix her a drink.

Me: Here, help yourself,
She: Thank you very much.

We chatted a while, made her comfortable, showed her around the house. 3.30pm I handed her a towel and a robe and showed her to the wash room. While she washing up, I prepared the massage room. She came out wearing the robe and her hair wrapped in the towel. Awesome boobs she had! Imagining her in the loosely fit robe with her cleavage exposed gives me a hard on even now.

I showed her to the bed and asked her to remove the robe and lie flat facing down. I wiped off the excess moist on her before applying the oil.
Old 25-07-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

Me: so any particular area you want me to concentrate on?
She: Yes. That would be my legs...
Me: Alright. Let me see what I can do to ease your aches....

I started to massage her foot and her calf. Here and there I heard her 'Hmmms and Ahhhhs'. She seems to be enjoying the massage.

Me: Am I pressing too hard beautiful?
She: No.... Just nice. Thank you.
Me: Great! Just relax....

I applying more oil over her thighs, I start to knead up to her inner thighs. I guess I it was ticklish. She blushed and turned her head to left and exhaled.

Me: Ticklish?
She: Yes (clearing her throat) it is... But it's ok, I shall control.

I continued pressing and rubbing her inner thighs. The more I rub she start to arch her back and slightly moved her legs apart, giving me more room to move in deeper. I moved upwards to her ass cheeks, pushing them up exposing her anus. It was nicely wrinkled and lightly darker then her skin tone. Keep pulsating every time I touch her there.

Me: Are you ok dear?
She: (lifted her right thumb)

I took the oil bottle and oil her entire back. I moved towards her shoulder area place my palms over her shoulder blades and spread the oil her back. Allowing the excess oil to roll down her hips.
Old 25-07-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

I took the oil bottle and oil her entire back. I moved towards her shoulder area place my palms over her shoulder blades and spread the oil her back. Allowing the excess oil to roll down her hips.

Continue....

After spreading the oil, I ran my hands along the side of her body to spread the oil up to her armpits covering the sides of her breast.
Moving back to her shoulder area and down to her lower back. Applying a bit more pressure. She moved her hands from the side of her body and placed it near her head grabbing the edge of the bed. I continued to rub her back and occasionally down her ass cheeks.

She: That's nice I like the way you rub my back. Feeling very relaxed. Should visit you often.
Me: Well thank you, glad you like the massage.
She: You do this full time?
Me: Freelance. I have a perm job too. Tried doing it full time but the money is not that good compared to freelance.
She: oh I see... How many customers you get to see in a week?
Me: Depends. On an average 2-3, on good days, maybe 4-5. Mostly it's the regular ones la.
She: Wah!!! Got regular ones also huh.... You must be good then.
Me: That you got to tell me. Hahahah! thanks anyway. So you like my massage?
She: so far no complains la.... I like it this way.

While chatting, I took her by surprise by running my hands in between her butt cheeks. She gasped, saw her grab the bed edge tight!

She: Ahhhh... (Lifted her head up and exhaled). You are full of surprises. No wonder you have many regulars.
Me: Hahahaha. I'm just doing my job. You have a sensitive body....

I continued rubbing her butt hard.while pulling her ass cheek lightly exposing her anus. Nicely wrinkled with a nice shade of light brown, pulsates every time I touch her there. She arches her lower back wanting me to touch her there. I was actually teasing her.

Sometimes you got to do this to test market. To find out what does the client wants.

I stopped and asked her to turn around. Handing her a towel to cover her breasts. She exhaled in disappointment and flipped over facing up. I turned away and smiled. I am pretty sure she's already wet down there.

She: You can turn around.
Me: (I held her arm and asked) You ok?
Me: I'll start from your shoulder and will move downwards to your feet ok?
She: (She nod her head).

Picked up the bottle of oil and placed it at the edge of the bed. I lifted up her right hand and placed it above her head and rubbed the oil from her under arms. But this time I did not apply any pressure. It was just purely rubbing of oil. This made her more relaxed. I shifted to her left arm and moved forward to her chest area and to her sides of her breasts.

I threw in more oil to make it more oily. I increased the motion of my hands. She started to breathe in deeply everytime my hands near her breasts. I slowly let my hands in between her breasts. The towel slowly moved and exposed part of her areola. But I did not made any attempt to pull the towel back in place, instead I touched her breasts. She opened her eyes and looked at me and.... To my surprise,

She: it's ok you can remove the towel. I don't mind.
Me: (I cleared my throat). Ok!

Slowly removed the towel placed it on the side of the bed. She moved her hands and placed it above her head. Giving me a signal do what you want!

I poured more oil over her breast and started fondle them. Soon her nipples were hard and she let out soft moans here and there. That gave me a hard on. I knew she wanted it more. She could not keep still. Saw her adjusting herself and occasionally biting her lower lips.

Me: Feeling good ya?
She: Yeah ( wispering).... You hands are warm.
Me: Just relax....

I continued a couple of time playing her breast before covering it with the towel. I moved below to her belly, a few rubs and I moved to her thighs. I started with the right leg. I folded he right leg at the knee and pushed it up to her hip level. Rubbed the oil onto her thighs, making my way up to her pelvis. No pressure at this time at all.

I moved to her left leg moving it to the position as the right left. I use my right little finger and slightly touch her vagina.... I slowly removed the towel from her lower abdomen exposing her little air strip pubic hair. I rubbed some oil to her lower abdomen before placing my hand on top of her vagina.

She gasped for air but did not make any attempt to close her legs, I continued to rub her clit, randomly increasing the speed.

She: Ahhhh...... Yeah... (wispering)
Me: You like it.
She: don't stop please! Feels so good.....

She lifted her head trying to see what my fingers were doing. She grabbed my hand with her right and pushed herself against my right hand creating pressure on her clitoris....

She: put in your finger. Finger... Finger fuck me please...!
Me: No not yet honey.
Old 25-07-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

I did not follow her instructions. Just wanted to know how far is this going. Simply wanted to bring out the animal in her! With her left hand trying to push my middle finger into her.

She: plea....please.... Baby....finger me!!!
Me: No not yet... You'll cum too soon... Hold it back... (Still rubbing her clit)

She grunted. Instantly she lifted both her legs! My middle finger just slit in!

She: Oh... Oh.... Yes! It feels so good!

I just could not believe she was so sexually aroused to that extend, not me but she was fucking my finger! I felt her G spot swell and her moans got louder.

I pushed myself on her kissing and making her difficult for her to continue with what she was doing, till she released her grasp. I slapped her vagina with my right hand. She let out a loud moan and fell back on to the bed panting.

I got on top of her and made her suck on my cock. She was like a little girl licking on a lollipop. The sucking pressure was awesome! In no time my cock was so hard and red.

She: it's thick! Never had such thick one before.(holding my cock in both her hands).
Me: I smiled....

I made her sit at the edge of the bed. I knelt down, threw her right leg over my shoulder and pushed her left leg wide apart, making a wider angle for me to tongue her! Her vagina so wet from the finger fuck. It was so wet that her inner thighs had her cunt juice. Not taking up so much time, I went in hard!

She: Oh My God!!!! (She grasp the bed sheet)
Me: Mmmmm... Mmmmm

It was so obvious she like to be licked! I continued what I was doing. She held my head with her hand, supporting herself with the other, lifted both her legs and started to rock back and forth. Moments later she brought her legs closed to her breast, her hands were in between the legs and she used her fingers to open her vagina. She started to exploit herself....

She: So good.... So good! Don't stop please.

She cummed. She let out a few streams of her love juice. Her thighs trembled for a few seconds and her body shook from spasm. I laid beside her fondling her breast! Made little circles around her areola with my tongue before sucking on her nipple. She laid on the bed catching her breath. Before she headed to the washroom to clean up. She paid for my services then left my place around 4.45pm.
Old 25-07-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
L69H69OKT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NO offence meant, but it's bad form posting your story in someone else's thread. Also difficult for us who are following the TS's story...
Old 25-07-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzzz View Post
thanks for the side story! I didn't really learn massage but after reading what you went thru it will be great for me to know some and make my gal go thru waves and waves of orgasm

As you mentioned before most girls have a spot on their ass, can share roughly where this spot is?
Ya me too.. can learn from u?
Then can make my wife happy.
Old 25-07-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

As in learn from johnsm...sorry for the confusion
Old 26-07-2014, 06:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
cruzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigggbird69 View Post
As in learn from johnsm...sorry for the confusion
Bro, no confusion cos i know I also don't how to teach you
Old 26-07-2014, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

Good stuff
Old 28-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2273 / Power: 13
RedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsm View Post
…Continued…

Me: I am just joking, you just squirted. It is normal. *Laughing*

Cindy: This is the first time this happened. *Started to regain her breath*

Me: Good, dun get addicted! *Smiling*

…To be continued...

TS do please come back soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1