The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2014, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!
Re: nowadays easier to see upskirt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by discordpiggy View Post
yeah power pants and heels with the low waist round firm bun. Like Victoriasecrets style cos I buy their dress pants!!! How u know huh?! Dresses also have but my skirts r shorter cos korean pattern mah lols! U no like korean pattern

How do you know I like or don't like korean pattern?

Anyway, I love well-dressed ladies.
Old 25-07-2014, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 14
G42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to behold

Seen a few times already...Their skirts or dress are way too short....

I still rmb quite long ago at vivo, this young lady on the escalator bend down to adjust her shoes. Woah... nice black gstring!
Old 25-07-2014, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ayakata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermelontea View Post
How do you know I like or don't like korean pattern?

Anyway, I love well-dressed ladies.
u difinitely love korean!

抛弃过去,珍惜拥有

Actions speak louder than words!
Old 25-07-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayakata View Post
u difinitely love korean!

wahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!
Old 25-07-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 14
chikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to beholdchikopey is a splendid one to behold

there's a reason why women invest so much in their lingerie this days, and its quite obvious that the expensive stuff is meant to be appreciated. otherwise, they'd simply go to the neighborhood market to buy cheap 3 for $10 types.

how do u know that a woman wants to be noticed? very simple........ lingerie come in different colors & designs, but for some reason, women simply love to mismatch the colors of their undies with the light color clothes they wear

how do u know that a woman wants us to notice her bottoms? also very simple....... panties come in different cuts, designed to help hide visible pantyline, but girls just simply love to mismatch their panties with the tight skirts or shorts, allowing their buldge to define their visible pantyline

how do u know that a woman wants us to see her upskirt? also very simple...... there are choices of spandex or lycra shorts they can wear underneath their flowy short skirt, babydoll dress or high slit skirt, but no, they like to wear their thongs & tangas

so my bros, the above listed examples are adequate reasons for your defense

if she want to say you outrage her modesty by peeping, you can also counter & say she's exhibitionist by indecent exposure
Old 27-07-2014, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Another time, another OL. She sat with a group of colleagues, but facing me at the table opposite me. It was Friday so I think she can wear denim skirt. Her legs were initially crossed, but after a while she uncrossed them for me to see her cream panties. Maybe she got enjoyed doing this because after a while can see wet patches on her panties...

I think some girls really purposely flash...
are you sure you can even see the wet patch on the panty? guess you must be sitting under her table to have such a good and close look loh heehee

dont say purposely flash lah we are just teasing you guys on purpose
Old 27-07-2014, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
are you sure you can even see the wet patch on the panty? guess you must be sitting under her table to have such a good and close look loh heehee

Yes... Definitely wet because you know when the fabric is wet it gets slightly darker. Unless her panties got pattern at the pussy area, otherwise it should be wet.

By the way, is the teasing selective? Because if the girl wanted to tease then why close the show when another man showed up?
Old 27-07-2014, 08:17 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sis, I like to be tease

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 28-07-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
Dome5566 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDome5566 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Sigh..nobody tease me lor...Maybe because I am old and got no hair(
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1