The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2014, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
callandor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Alimony is irrespective of the years of marriage...but i believe those kangaroo judge will take this into consideration in determining the amount...cos they will weigh the contribution the woman has given into the marriage..if you got no kids best is to give one time lump sum or like some amazonians women who think that they are better than men, don't even want the alimony..than you better quick quick before the ink dry up sealed it down in writing...

but one interesting point i learned from some china friends is that a guy properties are protected by law for a number of years after marriage, so as to ensure the woman cannot lay their hands on them if the marriage is a short lived one..

but bro you say in earlier thread you didn't have sex for more then 2 years and now married less then two, are you saying the marriage was not even "consumated"? In that case maybe you can try for marriage to be null and void.
Bro thanks for your help how to up your point as i am not familar with the sammyboy system
Old 17-07-2014, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by callandor View Post
Bro thanks for your help how to up your point as i am not familar with the sammyboy system
It ok bro points not important...just doing my part to hopefully help out fellow bros...anyway your rep power still 0 so you can't add yet...but just in case in future you want to add anyone when you have power, just click on the scale on the top right hand corner of the post and a window will pop up to ask if you approve or disapprove...
Old 18-07-2014, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joshblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by callandor View Post
Bro thanks for the advise but i married less than 2 years still need to pay alimony?
Marriage less than 2 years, the maintenance will be low especially with no kids. Judge May order nominal $1 or none. Depends. I assume your wife is working and you are both young. Usually in those cases not much.
Old 18-07-2014, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Alimony is irrespective of the years of marriage...but i believe those kangaroo judge will take this into consideration in determining the amount...cos they will weigh the contribution the woman has given into the marriage..if you got no kids best is to give one time lump sum or like some amazonians women who think that they are better than men, don't even want the alimony..than you better quick quick before the ink dry up sealed it down in writing...

but one interesting point i learned from some china friends is that a guy properties are protected by law for a number of years after marriage, so as to ensure the woman cannot lay their hands on them if the marriage is a short lived one..

but bro you say in earlier thread you didn't have sex for more then 2 years and now married less then two, are you saying the marriage was not even "consumated"? In that case maybe you can try for marriage to be null and void.
The number of years of marriage does matter when they measure contribution to marriage. Being a housewife and looking after children also count.

Also division of assets is division of matrimonial assets, not you assets prior to marriage. The only caveat is that if the spouse contributed to the upkeep or betterment of the non matrimonial asset then it becomes a matrimonial asset.
Old 18-07-2014, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro do you know anything with regards to CPF division? Will our nomination be overridden if our ex were not a part of it?
CPF normally not divided.
Old 18-07-2014, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
If I remember correctly there was a case where the Court ruled that the ex-wife and her children from the failed marriage was entitled to part of her late husband's CPF monies even though the late husband had changed his nomination and named his new wife and child as the beneficiaries.
This is more a matter of intestacy and probate, not divorce.
Old 18-07-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshblue View Post
CPF normally not divided.
So if she was not part of my nomination she won't get a cents? Then can she contest the decision cos end of the day when I die, it would mean the end of another source of income (maintenance) for her..
Old 18-07-2014, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
So if she was not part of my nomination she won't get a cents? Then can she contest the decision cos end of the day when I die, it would mean the end of another source of income (maintenance) for her..
Not quite. The CPF monies will be part of matrimonial assets but unlikely when the split comes they will take from the CPF account itself. The contest is more for the children. It is law that a parent cannot leave nothing to their children. So can fight for some inheritance. As for ex-wife unlikely to contest CPF when you are dead. Unless you were supposed to pay lump sum amount and you drop dead before payment and only left your CPF money because you spent everything else le.
Old 19-07-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshblue View Post
Not quite. The CPF monies will be part of matrimonial assets but unlikely when the split comes they will take from the CPF account itself. The contest is more for the children. It is law that a parent cannot leave nothing to their children. So can fight for some inheritance. As for ex-wife unlikely to contest CPF when you are dead. Unless you were supposed to pay lump sum amount and you drop dead before payment and only left your CPF money because you spent everything else le.
I am still paying a couple of hundreds to my ex oc as maintenance and daughter about 900. I it used to be only 900 but ex said daughter now in poly, everything cost more, so I never disputed and increase it to 1200. As long as it is still within my capabilities. Then I better instruct my current oc, in the event if ex really dispute, to bring up the case that nearly half of my CPF then, when my divorce was finalize with ex oc, was transferred to her in the form of what I had already paid to HDB. As the matrimonial flat then was decreed by the kangaroo judge to be transferred to ex oc and I was only allowed to take back 50% of what i had put in from CPF. In any case I have already nominated my daughter as a beneficiary in the event of my demise.
Old 20-07-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am still paying a couple of hundreds to my ex oc as maintenance and daughter about 900. I it used to be only 900 but ex said daughter now in poly, everything cost more, so I never disputed and increase it to 1200. As long as it is still within my capabilities. Then I better instruct my current oc, in the event if ex really dispute, to bring up the case that nearly half of my CPF then, when my divorce was finalize with ex oc, was transferred to her in the form of what I had already paid to HDB. As the matrimonial flat then was decreed by the kangaroo judge to be transferred to ex oc and I was only allowed to take back 50% of what i had put in from CPF. In any case I have already nominated my daughter as a beneficiary in the event of my demise.
Death and maintenance are different issues. The CPF monies you talk about are for the matrimonial home that was given to your ex wife. It's not CPF monies per se. Anyway, you can ask for lump sum payment of you want to stop paying your ex maintenance. Also your daughter's maintenance is not related to your wife's maintenance. Your legal obligation to pay for your daughter's maintenance should end when she turns 21. After that is because you want to.
Old 22-07-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros.. As what i know u can use ur CPF to pay her one lump sum of maintenance.. And it will be end of the story of her maintenance. As I what just finish my divorce not long.. I pay ex wife one lump sum from my CPF.. I told the judge that I want retain my flat and I have no $ to pay her for her maintenance. As i giving my child maintenance quite high.. The judge made a decision that pay her one lump sum for her maintenance and her share of the flat.. Can say my lawyer help me alot., if not I will be paying a huge one lump sum from CPF and cash.. But my lawyer charge me quite expensive after the case closed..
Old 22-07-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99546 View Post
Bros.. As what i know u can use ur CPF to pay her one lump sum of maintenance.. And it will be end of the story of her maintenance. As I what just finish my divorce not long.. I pay ex wife one lump sum from my CPF.. I told the judge that I want retain my flat and I have no $ to pay her for her maintenance. As i giving my child maintenance quite high.. The judge made a decision that pay her one lump sum for her maintenance and her share of the flat.. Can say my lawyer help me alot., if not I will be paying a huge one lump sum from CPF and cash.. But my lawyer charge me quite expensive after the case closed..
That quite unusual, i always thought the cpf money cannot be touched by the kangaroo judges. In my case, thou my cpf was taken away, i still have to top back up the difference to cpf. At that point of time cpf board won't allow me to withdraw my name from house until i pay back what she took from my account...
Old 26-07-2014, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
That quite unusual, i always thought the cpf money cannot be touched by the kangaroo judges. In my case, thou my cpf was taken away, i still have to top back up the difference to cpf. At that point of time cpf board won't allow me to withdraw my name from house until i pay back what she took from my account...
From what you say.. I should be quite lucky that the judge make this decision.. Allow me to use my CPF to pay for her maintenace and the share of the flat..
Old 26-07-2014, 12:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
brtiios is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

The women's charter is quite strong over in spore. they are looking to amend the law by year end.

Try to put off ur divorce thoughts until they review the system.

Guys affected by the women's charter/maintenance/etc would know how biased the law really is.
Old 27-07-2014, 04:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99546 View Post
From what you say.. I should be quite lucky that the judge make this decision.. Allow me to use my CPF to pay for her maintenace and the share of the flat..
Dun be too happy yet...... if I am not mistaken you are "borrowing" from your CPF to pay your ex as you were probably penniless at that time to pay off your ex. This money has to be paid back into your CPF when you dispose off your flat in future + interests owing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1