The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-06-2011, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta's trip

Hi Bro ,

I am staying at Hotel Ciputra .Any nearest bars/spa i can go?
Old 15-06-2011, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 15
Jackal Junior deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackal Junior deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombyron View Post
actually spending in jakarta is not expensive..you can have as low as 300k in certain areas if you know the 'lobang'..
20k also got you want or not, in Menteng along Jalan Latuharhary and Jalan Halimun.
Old 15-06-2011, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Hi Bro,

I am staying hotel Ciputra.Any recommend where can i go to nearest spa/bars?not forgetting picking girl for overnight? is it very far?
Old 15-06-2011, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

any spa that is still open beyond 12 am ah? suddenly want some destressing

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 15-06-2011, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4tortoise View Post
Thx Bro Newbird!
Will avoid it then...

On the vein on no hanky panky...

Last night worked untill around 10pm... went to get a massage at Mulia.. got a decent massage (no hanky panky la... its a 5 star and I was too tired to go outside) with 2 massuses (spelling?) called "Around the world" ... 660k IDR for 1 hr (I think its a pretty good deal when compared to SG's spas') Will just chargie it to boss... its his fault for making me have to work so hard...
hey bro if you want a good and decently priced non sex massage can head to myplace spas.. can google it... i went for 350k for 1.5 hrs solid massage in deluxe room with a happy ending.. meet this girl called Siti who can speak chinese... haha not bad

facilities also quite decent
Old 15-06-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
strolling22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello senior bros in Jakarta, I will be staying at Gran Melia hotel. Can anyone advise who to go to find FLs? This is my first time to Jakarta. Thanks
Old 16-06-2011, 12:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
llamaiam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros,
Will be down in JKT for a week. Is there anything around Mulia Hotel for massages?

Thx for the advice.\
Old 16-06-2011, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Dear All Cheongsters in jakarta,

Will be going to Jakarta for a training trip...first time so need advice from you guys!!!

We will be staying at a hotel called the Hotel Santika BSD City located in an area called Serpong.

Any idea if there are any closer more convenient cheonging options available? i notice on google maps that the hotel is pretty far away from the city center and note that most of the places u speak of are around Jakarta itself.

Hope you can advise us!

Thank you.
Hi bro,
I am not an expert, but here is my limited knowledge
Try MY Place, it is a massage with a hJ at the end.
And BSD Orchard SPA, according to a senior bro, that is a place in BSD.

My humble two cents.
Old 16-06-2011, 01:31 AM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro,

I am staying hotel Ciputra.Any recommend where can i go to nearest spa/bars?not forgetting picking girl for overnight? is it very far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUNBO96 View Post
Hi Bro ,

I am staying at Hotel Ciputra .Any nearest bars/spa i can go?

Hi bro,
You could try FM1 hotel.
If not you are not to far from tropical spa and Temanik spa.
Hope these info can get you started.

My humble two cents
Old 16-06-2011, 01:38 AM
Samster

senior bros in Jakarta, I will be staying at Gran Melia hotel. Can anyone advise who to go to find FLs? This is my first time to Jakarta. Thanks

Hi bro,
There is this spa

Fortune Spa Jakarta (near Batavia Tower)
Jl. KH Mas Mansyur No. 13

Phone: 5722151 - 5722152
If not I would recommend you go to Kota, there many thing and place to visit.

Hope this could help.

My humble two cents.
Old 16-06-2011, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exori View Post
Hi all!
i was going thru 20 pages of this thread and nobody mentioned malioboro hotel jkt.
just wanna make my 1st contribution!
its a nice hotel with a superb spa and a nice disco.
i went there in the afternoon and went to the spa 1st at gnd flr.
it was very classy and the hot pool was HUGE(approx. at least 5-6x those in sg) and there was these big lcds showing the sports channel. i didnt try out the rest of the facilities as i'm a pool person.

i went up to the 2nd lvl where the cafe was. thats where all the ladies were.
easily 50-60 of them. basically there were 2 groups- Locals and Premium(different nationalities eg spanish, russians, chinese) the manager will come to you and advise u on the damages. locals-1 shot $300k, bring out $1.5m, Premium-1 shot $120sgd, bring out $600sgd.

the locals- ok only and nothing much to tok abt.
Premium - Superb!! model-like and well dressed.

the price is steep but i tot wth.....might as well go for the best!!
decided to bring a premium chinese gal that caught my eye out.
so didnt get to see the massage rm there.
brought her back to my hotel and fired the 1st shot!!
then went out to jalan jalan(nice gf feel)

nitetime-was deciding whether to go to the malioboro disco, but decided to go back to hotel with my chick and have a nice relaxing nite...

my friend went to the disco and this is wat he discovered.
the dancers will strip and dance naked and stay that way after their performance on stage. then they will go ard and mingle and drink with the customers..NAKED!

my friend says that the dancers are locals too but way better than those we saw at the spa. he jio jioed one of them to go back with him and the price negoed was $1mil. but take note that their england is very very jialat, so communication may be an issue. the one my friend brought back was able to converse in pri sch england thus managed to nego.

in conclusion, go for the premium if u are in a spending mood. well worth every cent imho. or else go for the disco and try your luck. i will give the locals at the spa a pass.

hope the above info serve my bros here well!
CheerXXX!!
Hi bro,
thank you very for the great FR.

My humble two cents.
Old 16-06-2011, 01:43 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Long Dick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
If you are new to Jakarta, may we offer you our company's service.
We do a Jakarta sex tour, it is an in depth guide for new comers to Jakarta.
Once you used our service once, you would a vast knowledge to last you for about month (30 days) worth of cheonging; after than you may want to plunge for a brand new tour to try the next level of experiences.................
Here is the web address
http://sextourguidejakartaindonesia.blogspot.com
or you may want to email us direct at
[email protected]
to get more info or to request for a customer fit tour to suit your requirements.
Thank you for reading.
Yes, we are a travel company and we do make a small profit.........please be aware of that.

Best regards.
Old 16-06-2011, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Be vigilant if you are on a taxi that's heading towards Kota, after Maliaboro Hotel along Jalan Hayam Wuruf as last night as i was caught in a Police road check.At around 4.30 am ( local time ), After leaving Maliaboro Hotel disco/ club and seeing a friend gets in another taxi, that went towards South Jakarta. Got to send him off as he no speak Bahasa Indonesia. I went into another taxi that took me towards Kota. In less than 3 minutes, taxi was stopped by corrupted police who nicely only stopped taxis and young drivers in their cars. They never stopped motorbikers.

Police asked me for identity card ( passport ). They never check for drugs, drunken passengers, etc.

Of course, passport was in my room's deposit box. Once they saw my non Indonesian I.D. and when they knew that my passport was safely kept away. They asked for " sila minta bantuan " or asked for assistance. Big fat deal !. I paid off corrupted police in Bangkok, in Malaysia many times.

Taxi driver was afraid that i have no cash after enjoying Maliaboro Hotel disco and club. And that the police would ask for a huge amount that i was unable to pay. Gave the police " lima ratus ribu rupiah " and he readily accepted the money and gave me my I.D. back. When my taxi moved away, i saw a dozen taxis stopped on the road with police at the passengers windows.

Be humble in such police road blocks. Never fight or argue with them. Better, if you know what they wanted ( if you understand what they are saying ). And if you got no passport, please ask what they need. And pay them off in a small way.
Old 16-06-2011, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

Haha thank god, there was no police checks for me towards the south, if not I would probably have no mood to join you again. and maybe even locked up since I am zero bahasa

So after a sad night of no fuck(wouldnt say sad, first timer in JKT and already in awe at all the perfect plastic boobs flashing everywhere, but 3 girls I wanted ignored me and prolly went for bigger whales), since today very free and leaving tomorrow, will probably go on a fuck rampage, will be going to fortune first for a nice destress followed by hopefully 2 or 3 fucks(revenge fucks for those that left me cock standing?) at malio again

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 16-06-2011, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Be vigilant if you are on a taxi that's heading towards Kota, after Maliaboro Hotel along Jalan Hayam Wuruf as last night as i was caught in a Police road check.At around 4.30 am ( local time ), After leaving Maliaboro Hotel disco/ club and seeing a friend gets in another taxi, that went towards South Jakarta. Got to send him off as he no speak Bahasa Indonesia. I went into another taxi that took me towards Kota. In less than 3 minutes, taxi was stopped by corrupted police who nicely only stopped taxis and young drivers in their cars. They never stopped motorbikers.

Police asked me for identity card ( passport ). They never check for drugs, drunken passengers, etc.

Of course, passport was in my room's deposit box. Once they saw my non Indonesian I.D. and when they knew that my passport was safely kept away. They asked for " sila minta bantuan " or asked for assistance. Big fat deal !. I paid off corrupted police in Bangkok, in Malaysia many times.

Taxi driver was afraid that i have no cash after enjoying Maliaboro Hotel disco and club. And that the police would ask for a huge amount that i was unable to pay. Gave the police " lima ratus ribu rupiah " and he readily accepted the money and gave me my I.D. back. When my taxi moved away, i saw a dozen taxis stopped on the road with police at the passengers windows.

Be humble in such police road blocks. Never fight or argue with them. Better, if you know what they wanted ( if you understand what they are saying ). And if you got no passport, please ask what they need. And pay them off in a small way.
bro, just got into jakarta just now and at my room. Looks like I have to carry my passport every where I go tonight . NOw , going for a nice massage at atlantis while waiting for your call . HEading to Classic soon to see my BAndung cewek . Hopefully , I can get her out tonite after 12 midningt . DUn knwo what the damage to the mamasan . need to check .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread