The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-08-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
Ashyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Bro..better be safe then sorry sia..
Old 01-08-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post

Why pinay don like to be safe and use condom
Sometimes with them it is religion thing -- priest back home tell them sin to use...
Old 01-08-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
fitman72 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thank u to all the senior here, you guy teach the way to chat slowly with the maid and not show them you looking for sex really work. I manage to talk to one Philippine maid and then we meet at the carpark near her blk. After some small talk I test water by touching her breast,no objection and my hand stand going from her shirt. Finally I lift up her shirt , pull down her bra and start sucking her big nipple. When she start to moan, my hand go into her panty n finger her till she cum. She got so horny, she took my cock out start to BBBJ for me. I didn't tell her I going to cum and I Cim her. Great fun for my first time. Planning to bond her next.
Old 01-08-2014, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bensop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice topic !!!!
Old 01-08-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
privk is Cool - loads of Potential

You sure dont waste time!
Old 02-08-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 11
imnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimnotamalaymat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking to trade with any bros for a burmese maid ctc.
Yearning to fuck one. Look at my threads all credible ctcs. Indon.. pinoy.. anything.. but i only want burmese maid ctc.. pm me..
Old 02-08-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitman72 View Post
Thank u to all the senior here, you guy teach the way to chat slowly with the maid and not show them you looking for sex really work. I manage to talk to one Philippine maid and then we meet at the carpark near her blk. After some small talk I test water by touching her breast,no objection and my hand stand going from her shirt. Finally I lift up her shirt , pull down her bra and start sucking her big nipple. When she start to moan, my hand go into her panty n finger her till she cum. She got so horny, she took my cock out start to BBBJ for me. I didn't tell her I going to cum and I Cim her. Great fun for my first time. Planning to bond her next.
Nice one. They want to be respected, you respect them and be good and nice to them, soon they are yours for your pleasure.
Old 02-08-2014, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
smoothcriminal is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi senior bros, I've few pinoy maid contacts hp no and wechat ids, if anyone need pvt me, I need indian, malay, lankan or indo maid contacts, I'm ready to exchange... Pvt me
Old 02-08-2014, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
fitman72 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Nice one. They want to be respected, you respect them and be good and nice to them, soon they are yours for your pleasure.
Thank for your advise, will remember that.
Old 02-08-2014, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Alonenic2512 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more.
Old 02-08-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

hi, wana ask the advice of you bros and sis. a maid that i was chatting say she likes to go to park and she is celebrating her friend birthday tomorrow. after some messages, she ask me if i wana go meet her than she say just joking.
i told her i shy in groups and ask her if can meet next week instead. but i didnt manage to send any hints in the message yet..u all think got chance??or any advice on how to proceed?

so far this two day,morning she message me"good morning handsome"

thanks for advice in advance
Old 03-08-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygirlgirl View Post
hi, wana ask the advice of you bros and sis. a maid that i was chatting say she likes to go to park and she is celebrating her friend birthday tomorrow. after some messages, she ask me if i wana go meet her than she say just joking.
i told her i shy in groups and ask her if can meet next week instead. but i didnt manage to send any hints in the message yet..u all think got chance??or any advice on how to proceed?

so far this two day,morning she message me"good morning handsome"

thanks for advice in advance
There are alot of possibilities.

one of the most common, ask you to go birthday party, maybe she wants to show off u to her frens. no harm trying to go the birthday party.
Last time i also done once, the maid i chatting asked me to go, i just follow, she intro her frens to me but i cant hook anyone.
who knows you may hook some others?

but if u are very close to the maid like bf gf, go at your own risk as you may not know if u will bump into another maid u know there.
it happened to me too. morning meet maid A, afternoon meet maid B and maid B said bring me meet her cousin who happen to be maid A
lucky maid A no expose me.

if she asked you to go but later saying joking, maybe she scared her frens snatch you , philipina are easy to jealous.

better to go with the flow naturally. either you go the party or ask her out next time. since she still contact you, i think no problem

Main thing is Respect, thats the key word. Bros like Beefucker and Starbucks also agree this. You respect them as human, you will never know what u can get in return. just be nice and dont rush. Be patient, if cant score on 1st date, try 2nd date, Respect and be nice to them, soon u will get the rewards.
This is the truth. Thats how i get my 1st bonk of maid. I never even ask for it. The maid offer it herself. most that i bonk, i never ask for it,
they willingly offer themselves. at least they are willingly not because u ask.

Normally if 1st date cant score, 2nd 3rd or 4th should score if u respect them and nice to them. If still cant, then it is better to move on to next target.
One thing to me very important, once you scored. if you dont want to keep, dont disappear suddenly. slowly detached yourself from them by pretending u busy.
soon will break contact. at least u will not be blacklist by them. never look down on the community, they can be very united. information can pass around very fast.

Last edited by xXFreedomXx; 03-08-2014 at 12:36 AM.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

Slowly detached meaning I msg her saying busy whenever she msg me? She say next week no off,ask her when next off day she say secret
Old 03-08-2014, 05:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!

Bro Freedom,
Thanks for the very informative hints and sharing...
U are really experienced...up u

[QUOTE=xXFreedomXx;11547466]There are alot of possibilities.

one of the most common, ask you to go birthday party, maybe she wants to show off u to her frens. no harm trying to go the birthday party.
Last time i also done once, the maid i chatting asked me to go, i just follow, she intro her frens to me but i cant hook anyone.
who knows you may hook some
Old 03-08-2014, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ok guys .... What day is today? Yes it's Sunday time What's happening?

Scored date?
Goin for 1st bonk?
Looking for that secluded MSCP?
Confirmed bonking with FB?
Play in car/park/????
Hunting high & low @ LP/Orchard?
Go tea dance?... Endless.
Any bros goin to OT/Blowfish or another place to scope out?

I'm still thinking what to do ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1