The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2008, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
fofo66 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Orchard KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellalive666 View Post
i went there last tuesday and i thought it was rather good. i dropped by at 2am after i got bored at club armani and to my surprise, there were alot of girls to select from. mummy miko brought in 12 girls for us to select, half of us selected, she then went out and came back 15 mins later with another 10+ girls.

we opened 2 bottle of martell at 488 each and booked the girls from 2am to 6am for 200 each. i think its a good place but definitely not for those on a budget.
i thought the booking rate is only $150
Old 23-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hellalive666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

apparently, it is $150 from 10pm to 3am as i went again just the past tuesday. if you book the girl after 3am, its a separate charge.

anyway, we opened 3 bottles and mummy also offered to give us one. so in the end, open 3 already free 1 plus mummy give another one, total 5 bottles of martell. we booked the girls from 10 to 3, $150. lots of girls to choose from. the one i chose, it was her first day at work. i wont go too much into details but at the end of the night, i did not need to tip the girl as she liked me. we have since hung out a few times outside of the ktv.

i like the place and i am going down on tuesday again.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
FromBoy2Man is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
the one i chose, it was her first day at work. i wont go too much into details but at the end of the night, i did not need to tip the girl as she liked me. we have since hung out a few times outside of the ktv.

i like the place and i am going down on tuesday again.
Bro, good to hear that you have such a good luck. Maybe she might want to marry you too.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 17
birdtau08 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbirdtau08 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah pianz... shoik wor... good place to RTF.
Old 05-04-2008, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
12cheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdtau08 View Post
Wah pianz... shoik wor... good place to RTF.
Haven't been to Orchard ktv. Expenses on the high side. Die die must save $$$ to go one night. Should be shiok place to go since so many stories here.

Any lau chio bros can give some advice. Many PRCs or Viets there? I prefer Viets... can give some tips on the gals? Got to enjoy to the fullest when go there since cannot afford to go too often. Hehehe...

Thank in advance bros!!!
Old 05-05-2008, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 16
Apistogamma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone can provide feeback on gal587?
Old 11-06-2008, 10:52 PM
Samster (M)

hellalive666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone been there lately? i have been going to LV and dynasty classic. would like to know how is orchard ktv doing.
Old 20-10-2008, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
anyone been there lately? i have been going to LV and dynasty classic. would like to know how is orchard ktv doing.
Same here i have not been back to Orchard K for few months already since last few times ended with disappointment on the gal quality & mamasan BS us that she have quality & pretty gals for my buddies & myself !

Any cheongster been there lately to share share the latest update please ?

Cheers !
Andyk
Old 20-10-2008, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlord View Post
Believe Orchard KTV Been many years over there , must walk in and see .
Yup, i think at least close to twenty yrs liao. i even work as waiter over there during the 90s.
Old 15-11-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 19
HorBo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHorBo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHorBo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heard that Orchard KTV kana raid last nite...
Old 15-11-2008, 03:22 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorBo View Post
Heard that Orchard KTV kana raid last nite...
-> Sure Bro ? Earlier i met my buddy & he told me that he was entertaining there last nite ! Maybe after he & his guest must have left before the raid ! ....And he suggested that we have drinks there next week !

Cheers !
Andyk
Old 15-11-2008, 03:23 PM
Samster

leong9188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Hey Bros,

Please don't misunderstand as i'm not promoting Mummy Nancy as she's doing very well now as her apartment where she house all her gals have been en-bloc,so she's no longer "hungry to work so hard already !" ( unless she gambles it again ! ) She usually uses her Asst - Jess.So sometimes you need to tip both,but $50 each is Ok !

But i still felt that she can provide a better service than Mummy Lisa.She's a very moody & sometimes shouts at all the girls that spoils the mood ! Some gals told me that she have mental problems !

There's another PRC Mummy that's quite good looking ( Don't know her name ! ) If you guys going there for the 1st time,try asking for Papasan instead.Heard that he have the best looking gals !!!

ps.weekends are very quiet unless there's live football !
Papasan as in Daniel? Understand he is the operation manager there as well..

Indeed Daniel has the best China ger ger and i understand his asst is a beautiful PRC..

Have not been to Orchard KTV ofr awhile... Maybe will check it out again!

Any Bros want to cheong together?

Ha-ha..
Old 15-11-2008, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 19
HorBo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHorBo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHorBo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
-> Sure Bro ? Earlier i met my buddy & he told me that he was entertaining there last nite ! Maybe after he & his guest must have left before the raid ! ....And he suggested that we have drinks there next week !

Cheers !
Andyk
One of the prc gers i know in 3rd floor sms me last nite. She said her frens kana in Orchard KTV and she was worry becoz she forget to bring her passport. There are many raids recently..
Old 16-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorBo View Post
One of the prc gers i know in 3rd floor sms me last nite. She said her frens kana in Orchard KTV and she was worry becoz she forget to bring her passport. There are many raids recently..
-> Juz met my another friend earlier & he told me that he was at Orch K last friday & the business was very bad with lots of empty rooms and some mamasan didn't even bother to work ! He also mentioned that the same for 3 / F - C I....not so hot too...juz walk in without any room booking this week !....Guessed with all the gloom & doom future,where's there any cheong mood these days !!!....
Old 16-11-2008, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 16
angsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to all

Seriously with recession coming, do our cops need to be so on the ball? If they keep on doing the raids, many ktv and pubs will be closing down soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1