The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2007, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 19
007 JP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy007 JP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Orchard KTV

i think mummy lisa is ok
Old 16-08-2007, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Just liked in EPL all the "star players" need to be rotated so same for the MMS & PPS too to "wake them up & improve their service !" Cheers !
Old 16-08-2007, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Orchard KTV

i heard from my cheong kakis that, now this place tone down a bit.
not much chio n sweet gals liao....
is it true ?

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 16-08-2007, 06:21 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Guessed with so many smaller KTVs opening everywhere,there's limited selection of PRCs there....Best to checked with the PRCs & they'll know best where's the "goldmine" & then you can find them all at TNM complex !....

Think those who work really hard told me that Orch K will be their "last stop if they want extra tips since they stay open till 6am"......

Recently i went there,you need to be there early by 930pm to "pick & book the best immediately as there's no 2nd chance to view again as other rooms & MMS will grab them situation"....or end up with "rejects" & going home early !!!
Old 16-08-2007, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 19
redlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Think those who work really hard told me that Orch K will be their "last stop if they want extra tips since they stay open till 6am"......
Believe Orchard KTV Been many years over there , must walk in and see .
Old 18-08-2007, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
i heard from my cheong kakis that, now this place tone down a bit.
not much chio n sweet gals liao....
is it true ?
Actually i have mentioned earlier that ORCH K is still one of favourites with lots of excellent bonking memories !

Anyway once the EN BLOC deal for ORCH TOWERS goes thru'....it'll be gone too !...So me & my Bros will definitely hop over soon to update you guys with any interesting FRs !

With EPL back,I think the biz will very good this weekend ! Cheers !
Old 11-12-2007, 06:31 PM
Samster

So So Fun Nites @ Orchard Ktv - 10/12

Heard from my mms that the biz there last week have been bad so she took her time & had my guest waiting for the PRC parades !...

And the PRC selection were very average looking as i have seen several pretty ones already working at TAM complex...no SYTs & mostly "desperate" 24 & above gals available.....

My gal SiSi / Chongqing,25 - fair silky skinned with very nice boobs was so accomodating that us got so cosy & so horny later after my hands was "inspecting her assets - boobs & she in return decided to do the same on my "hot rod"....She was really playful & even suggested that we "tarma" with her gal fren,another "sex bomb"....

The other gal Xiao Lan / Nanjing,25 - juz came was so shy even about her own sexy dressing that reveal her nice,rounded boobs...when we kissed,she had to make sure none of my clients were looking at us ! ha ha !....

So that was my "so so fun nite" and i won't think i'll be back to Orchard K for a long,long time as we have been "conned" by my mms that BS us there are babes that was "so disappointing" again & again !...Will sticked to both Club Infinitude,LV,LP & TAM.....Even the pretty & smart prc babes have all move over there !
Old 11-12-2007, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
soso66 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bro came across a gal name Xiao Li
Old 13-12-2007, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soso66 View Post
Sori,bro,met a Xiao Li in TAM a few months ago,what about her ?
Old 13-12-2007, 11:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
johnymike is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by soso66 View Post
Met one Xiao Li there from Yunan, same people?
Old 21-12-2007, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
soso66 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnymike View Post
Met one Xiao Li there from Yunan, same people?
BTW Where is T.A.M
Old 18-03-2008, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
hottie111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo Bros,

Any body know any KTV that open till 6am and have Orchard ambience?

Cheers
Hottie111
Old 18-03-2008, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 22
Instinct63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro

Anyone knew if there is a xiao qing 小晴, from cheng du still works there.

thanks
Old 18-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hellalive666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i went there last tuesday and i thought it was rather good. i dropped by at 2am after i got bored at club armani and to my surprise, there were alot of girls to select from. mummy miko brought in 12 girls for us to select, half of us selected, she then went out and came back 15 mins later with another 10+ girls.

we opened 2 bottle of martell at 488 each and booked the girls from 2am to 6am for 200 each. i think its a good place but definitely not for those on a budget.
Old 23-03-2008, 11:27 AM
Samster

Halo Orchard K Bros !

Have not been back for the longest time ! Have a good buddy who luv snapping up all this pics of the babes there & I noticed each time he showed them to me,i have met them at TAM Complex a long time ago ! And those i met in Orchard K moved over there liked some exchange program ! ha ha ! And my rich BRO bragged that he have a new gal & I reminded him that she sat with us when we were there liked mid 2007 !!!....The reason is he was mostly asleep when there was no "playmate" that turned him on !!!...

Anyway,probably with the highly competitive ktv market for clients,these gals are damn streetsmart & hard working and the above opens till 6am...so they are there to earn more !!!...

Any Bros been there recently & can update how's the PRC selection ? Because i really don't trust my mms there because we got played out by her BS that she have a few GEMs for us that turned out to be ROCKs la !!!...Next she will call to remind us that we have drinks expiring !!!...She's also rich now after her en bloc sale so not so hungry & last time even had us waiting for her !!!

Just too many turn offs to make any "super nites" there !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1