The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Orchard KTV

Here's another "happening" place with lots of PRCs that opens till 6am....

Any Bros have update of the above,I have not been there for a few months already ! We normally used a PRC mamasan - Nancy - ( she's Ok but usually promotes those girls who staying at her apartment & now she have assistant Jess & need to tip her too ! Damn it !!! ) But i understand that "the best looking gals" are from the papasan there !

Actually I liked the place because the "book out" rates are much lower than Lido or Tianamen ! So far so good with those i selected !

Any Bros who are "regulars" been there recently can update ? Please share !
Old 27-07-2007, 11:35 AM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: Orchard KTV

Hello Bros,

Just to update - TIANAMEN - Happy Hours - Last nite the selection of PRC gals are very average looking ! Really disappointing !!! Best to avoid the place for time being ! Both mamasan ( Honey ) & staffs provided poor service ! With the new decor,i think the "feng shui" is not working for them !

Of course,there are "die hards supporter" that can be there almost everyday...these guys actually live there !!!

Another week gone & i normally avoid fridays at the KTV,where too many customers & too few good looking gals ! Look forward to next week !

Have a great weekend !!!
Old 30-07-2007, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 23
redrooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyredrooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Here's another "happening" place with lots of PRCs that opens till 6am....

Any Bros have update of the above,I have not been there for a few months already ! We normally used a PRC mamasan - Nancy - ( she's Ok but usually promotes those girls who staying at her apartment & now she have assistant Jess & need to tip her too ! Damn it !!! ) But i understand that "the best looking gals" are from the papasan there !

Actually I liked the place because the "book out" rates are much lower than Lido or Tianamen ! So far so good with those i selected !

Any Bros who are "regulars" been there recently can update ? Please share !
Bro,

Been absent from the KTV scene for a while & now planning to cheong with some kaki again.

Is the place ex?
Old 30-07-2007, 05:44 PM
Samster

Hey Bro REDROOSTER !

Honestly it's been awhile since my buddies & I was there so I'm not so sure about their girl selection available....there's probably no Happy Hours there & the girls will usually come to work after 930pm or from other KTVs....

Drinks are comparable to others liked Tianamen,LV,etc..but to book out girls for bonking is cheaper than Lido where you don't need to pay their hours,etc !

So I glad that i was lucky with this place where i have "bonked" the most PRCs !!! I just love especially the new arrivals !!!

Sorry I only know only PRC Mummy Nancy - m tel 963 91121.You can call her to check the prices there before you decide ok ! Enjoy !!!
Old 30-07-2007, 05:54 PM
Samster

Hey Bro REDROOSTER,

Here's another place you & your kakis can consider - try KABUKI - we were there last week,the girl selection there was quite good surprisingly !!!

There were a few PRCs that were really SYTs that i'm planning to bonk them !!! But you guys need to be early liked 930pm to make the selection first...

Only setback are the decor & rooms are really run down & have smells !!! ( So decor-wise,then Orchard K will be better but what you really want is fun & for the "extras" then KABUKI have it !!! )

Tough choice ???
Old 30-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
soso66 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hey Bro REDROOSTER !

Honestly it's been awhile since my buddies & I was there so I'm not so sure about their girl selection available....there's probably no Happy Hours there & the girls will usually come to work after 930pm or from other KTVs....

Drinks are comparable to others liked Tianamen,LV,etc..but to book out girls for bonking is cheaper than Lido where you don't need to pay their hours,etc !

So I glad that i was lucky with this place where i have "bonked" the most PRCs !!! I just love especially the new arrivals !!!

Sorry I only know only PRC Mummy Nancy - m tel 963 91121.You can call her to check the prices there before you decide ok ! Enjoy !!!

U can try mame Lisa
Old 30-07-2007, 10:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -70 / Power: 0
haha has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Nah Mummy Lisa,Is She The fat mummy?
her service not so good if that i prefer nancy
i going to de haven this fri with bros
my friend working as mummy there
bobian go see see support
wonder its a waste of time or not
try oreadi let u bros know
haha
NO $ NO HONEY
Mummy eileen 92286495
Quote:
Originally Posted by soso66 View Post
U can try mame Lisa
Old 31-07-2007, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 17
gameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro, I would like to share my experience, I was quite a regular there at Orchard KTV till end of last year, hardly been there nowaday, unless entertainment with customers. Usually I use Mummy CoCo or Mummy Shi Pai (4 hundred), had used Mummy Nancy once before.

I prefer Booking than Butterfly if the right Girl is found. After been there quite a while, I have also found a few regular Girls, so I asked for them when I go there. But at times I also wanna try out new Girl. If booking, I pay about $150 - $200 tip for maybe 3 hours at the KTV, as for Butterfly, I pay $50. If the Girl is OK for Bonking then I pay another $250 to $300 for the Bonking Session.

So actually, I think it's quite expensive, on top of that, there are still Mummy Tip $100, Waiters $20 - $30, a Bottle of Martell $430 if I can remember correctly. Each visiting to KTV, can easily spend up to $400 to $500 alone, provided Mummy Tip, Waiters & Bottle are split among Buddies, or else, you do the Maths yourself base on the above. The best is 4 to 5 good buddies to go to KTV.

As I hardly go Orchard KTV or other KTVs nowaday due to work, I still in contact with some PRC girls, I usually date them out during their free time instead of having to spend money at the KTV. They come to Singapore usually 14 days to 30 days. Have a few better girls before but they have left, they have difficulty in obtaining Travel Visa to come to Singapore again, I really miss them ......................

Lastly if any Bros are interested, can organise a session, but only on weekend, would not mind to go again after a long while..............

Last edited by gameboy3799; 31-07-2007 at 06:00 AM. Reason: wrong word used
Old 31-07-2007, 09:51 AM
Samster

Hey Bros,

Please don't misunderstand as i'm not promoting Mummy Nancy as she's doing very well now as her apartment where she house all her gals have been en-bloc,so she's no longer "hungry to work so hard already !" ( unless she gambles it again ! ) She usually uses her Asst - Jess.So sometimes you need to tip both,but $50 each is Ok !

But i still felt that she can provide a better service than Mummy Lisa.She's a very moody & sometimes shouts at all the girls that spoils the mood ! Some gals told me that she have mental problems !

There's another PRC Mummy that's quite good looking ( Don't know her name ! ) If you guys going there for the 1st time,try asking for Papasan instead.Heard that he have the best looking gals !!!

ps.weekends are very quiet unless there's live football !
Old 31-07-2007, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 23
redrooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyredrooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to all bro for the contributions of info!
Old 31-07-2007, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey Bros,

Please don't misunderstand as i'm not promoting Mummy Nancy as she's doing very well now as her apartment where she house all her gals have been en-bloc,so she's no longer "hungry to work so hard already !" ( unless she gambles it again ! ) She usually uses her Asst - Jess.So sometimes you need to tip both,but $50 each is Ok !

But i still felt that she can provide a better service than Mummy Lisa.She's a very moody & sometimes shouts at all the girls that spoils the mood ! Some gals told me that she have mental problems !

There's another PRC Mummy that's quite good looking ( Don't know her name ! ) If you guys going there for the 1st time,try asking for Papasan instead.Heard that he have the best looking gals !!!

ps.weekends are very quiet unless there's live football !
May I know the papasan's name?
Old 31-07-2007, 11:43 AM
Samster

Sorry Bro,you have to check with the reception there ! Because my regular mamasan Nancy will give us a hard time if we "switch" to the papasan ! So we need your help to check out who's the papasan & if he really have good looking babes ! It's really seasonal supply for them & also depend on their "agents" in PRC....

We are sticking with Nancy only because we have been using her for years already ! And if she does a bad job,she will "lose several of my big spending buddies !"...

Of course,most PRCs mamasan a "greedy & cunning" at times & Nancy is no exception so you need to "go thru' the bills even how tipsy you are or deal with the gals directly on tips,etc !
Old 31-07-2007, 11:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ngcbkelvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro Andy

why dun u try Judy, she local and take care of her customer, if u going till morning she is the one u should look for, she will tell the girl till u go off, if not dun waste time in your room.
Old 31-07-2007, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
getalife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Papasan is daniel

money is yours, no harm with rotating mms or pps.

anyway they share the gals available

used to frequent there but no longer.

2 cts worth
Old 31-07-2007, 02:26 PM
Samster

Yo Bro Getalife,

Thanks for sharing the pps contact !
Guessed they have changed the arrangements because in the past the good looking gals told me they work the pps.He have good contacts for SG & ML babes too !

Actually i don't blame you or other Bros for quitting Orchard K since there are so many other options ! For my buddies & myself,the location is quite near our homes & our dinner venues.And also we managed to get lucky with SYT PRCs there ! And of course looking out for more ! You never know when there are good ones,so just try our luck after each time before our bottles expires....

Where are your fav hangouts these days ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1