The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2015, 03:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Eric76 is one of the Best!Eric76 is one of the Best!Eric76 is one of the Best!
TCM in the West Area

Hi bros, my first field report here. Time to contribute..

I was walking around this area looking to buy some pet food. Feeling abit of tiredness on my body due to work, decided to recee a spa which i noticed recently. Walk in but was told no room available at the moment, was asked to come back half an hour later. Since it was still early why not. All along i thought it was a clean joint but...

To cut the story short, was led into the room by a MILF sitting at the counter. Opt for an hour oil massage. Shorts was provided but it was loose for me.

Anyway massage wise is good. Asked if I wanted light, medium or hard. During the leg massage part she will climb onto the massage bed and put my leg on her lap while your head is facing down. Wow! Never try this style before, she will then slide her hand inside your shorts moving up down left right until u feel high into the sky.. After turned to the front, the GQ popped!

Top roaming allowed, bottom didn't try. Breast feel firm and solid but a bit fake to me, asked her she said real stuff??

Look : 7/10
Hj : 7/10
Damage : 45 + 50

Bros who want the location do let me know, I will try to reply as many as I can.
Any kind Bros who can up my point will be much appreciated. Thanks ya!
Old 19-03-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Re: TCM in the West Area

Hi bro, your mailbox is full liao..
May I have the honour to the contact and location?

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 19-03-2015, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
muskru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro , can share the location or ctc? Have just up your reputation.
Old 19-03-2015, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tuapekkong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro I stay in the west pls share thanks!
Old 19-03-2015, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 18
Blitzz1 has much to be proud ofBlitzz1 has much to be proud ofBlitzz1 has much to be proud ofBlitzz1 has much to be proud ofBlitzz1 has much to be proud ofBlitzz1 has much to be proud ofBlitzz1 has much to be proud ofBlitzz1 has much to be proud ofBlitzz1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric76 View Post

I was walking around this area looking to buy some pet food. Feeling abit of tiredness on my body due to work, decided to recee a spa which i noticed recently. Walk in but was told no room available at the moment, was asked to come back half an hour later. Since it was still early why not. All along i thought it was a clean joint but...

To cut the story short, was led into the room by a MILF sitting at the counter. Opt for an hour oil massage. Shorts was provided but it was loose for me.

Anyway massage wise is good. Asked if I wanted light, medium or hard. During the leg massage part she will climb onto the massage bed and put my leg on her lap while your head is facing down. Wow! Never try this style before, she will then slide her hand inside your shorts moving up down left right until u feel high into the sky.. After turned to the front, the GQ popped!

Top roaming allowed, bottom didn't try. Breast feel firm and solid but a bit fake to me, asked her she said real stuff??

Bros who want the location do let me know, I will try to reply as many as I can.
Hi Bro,

Can share the contact? Have up your points!
Old 19-03-2015, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 11
sportsfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersportsfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, can you share the location & contact? Thanks!

Quote:

Old 19-03-2015, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
turbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share the contact and location?.. Many thanks.
Old 19-03-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1434 / Power: 16
impossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud of

Bro,

You mailbox is full.

Kind to share location.

Many thanks
Old 19-03-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 15
Pussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud of

Hi TS, care to share location? Thanks
Old 19-03-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 15
Pussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuapekkong View Post
Bro, I like your nick
Old 19-03-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
popee16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuapekkong View Post
Hi Bro,

Can share the contact?
Old 19-03-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bblover3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCM in the West Area

Quote:

May I know the location/contact?
Thank you.
Old 19-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 10
amazing1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyamazing1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro

Pls share ctc. ... tks
Old 19-03-2015, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Quote:

Care to share with me please?
Old 19-03-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kyaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi Bro , can share contact .
Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1