The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

After numerous attempts, I managed to enter one of the pubs that is famously guarded by "bouncers" outside. I was quite surprised they let me in, considering they have blantantly rejected me for countless times.

Clue: facing a river, got pool table inside.

Overall experience is good. However, contrary to reports here, I asked the girl if I can go up to their VIP room but she told me don't have. The space upstairs is only for the girls to do make up and put their stuff.

If any bro know which pub I am taking about, please let me know if this is true.
Old 18-04-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbaleno View Post
After numerous attempts, I managed to enter one of the pubs that is famously guarded by "bouncers" outside. I was quite surprised they let me in, considering they have blantantly rejected me for countless times.

Overall experience is good. However, contrary to reports here, I asked the girl if I can go up to their VIP room but she told me don't have. The space upstairs is only for the girls to do make up and put their stuff.

If any bro know which pub I am taking about, please let me know if this is true.
I think those days of hanky panky inside pubs/bars are over. During my clubbing nights I have noticed the proliferation of CCTVs installed inside the premises. I was told by an old buddy who has business interests in similar industry that it is now a requirement by the licensing department of the SPF to install CCTVs with realtime feed before they will approve the applications.
Old 20-04-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbaleno View Post

To my knowledge, the one with VIP room is not in that area, no river nearby. Pubs with bouncers outside, playability can be high but be prepared to spend, and yet the quality is on the low end. Miss those days where we used to get fresh faces every 3-4 weeks. Now easily 95% are plump with saggy bellies & wide waistlines
Old 20-04-2015, 05:33 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
To my knowledge, the one with VIP room is not in that area, no river nearby. Pubs with bouncers outside, playability can be high but be prepared to spend, and yet the quality is on the low end. Miss those days where we used to get fresh faces every 3-4 weeks. Now easily 95% are plump with saggy bellies & wide waistlines
Agree.. the stock nowadays are timers who has done previous tour of duty .. mind you dont buy their stories that they are new... I know a few who were at Paramount & keep coming back..It seems that prettier & SYT are not coming over here...
Old 20-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

happened to browse the pinay bars in Chinatown, where one bar I was offered 2 bottles = take out the next day

When I was contemplating, the lights went on, and police checking happened

Nothing asked from me, nor did I say anything, but spoilt the mood !!!
Old 21-04-2015, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
Mike2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha bro estys....nice FR though a total anti climax

Which pub is this Chinatown? (Please PM me if not convenient to reveal here and whenever time permits for you).
there used to be at least 8 in the area. (2 closed. 1 guy went to jail which was in the papers... i think)
Last i counted should be 5...a couple been around a few years.

My personal take is this. the whole pinay scene has totally become overly commercialized. These girls have a weekly target to hit (200 points = $2000 worth of drinks) and they will earn between 4 to 5 times their points hit in salary (ie. 200 points =$800 to $1k) per week.
As such, these bitches are trained to drink fast, hit their quota and paro paro to the next table.
I found this out when i was researching to open my own pinay joint. (hopefully i wont have to buy LDs for the bitches i already own!)

I miss the days of paramount the most. Used to pick her up after her work outside, walk over to JC book 81 for 2 hrs (Those days still had @$20) and bang the living day lights out of her daily! Fun times....sigh....
Sadly these days are over....and i too have become transactional as a result of conditioning by the present system.

I probably should visit the gooddamn warehouse/factory soon instead of throwing money at the showrooms.

Again thanks to all bros for sharing your insights and wisdom.
Nice FR Estys notwithstanding the anti climax.
Keep banging them bro!

Mike Poh
Old 21-04-2015, 08:47 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2009 View Post
Pm'd you

As for target, still the girls manage to remit 5K or so a month. and the most laziest girl remits back 3K, X 6 months

But you gotta have a bit of leeway as the permit doesn't allow them to work in SG for 12 months after expiry of the 6 month permit

You are researching ? I did more than that, and learnt unless you have a pimp or mamasan, you will only lose money in the pinoy bars.

I still moan the loss of Peyton, from a pickup joint to a BMD bar

BMD is not for me, until the day I hit toto !
Old 21-04-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Where is this BMD ?
Old 21-04-2015, 01:43 PM
Samster

inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
happened to browse the pinay bars in Chinatown, where one bar I was offered 2 bottles = take out the next day

When I was contemplating, the lights went on, and police checking happened

Nothing asked from me, nor did I say anything, but spoilt the mood !!!
Hi etsys, been a long time since our last crawl eh?

How much does a bottle cost? $50?
Old 21-04-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi etsys, been a long time since our last crawl eh?

How much does a bottle cost? $50?
I wish it was 50$

It's slightly expensive.. like 130 $ per bottle

Too tempting ...
Old 21-04-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTowers View Post
Where is this BMD ?
BMD = buy me drink.
Old 21-04-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I wish it was 50$

It's slightly expensive.. like 130 $ per bottle

Too tempting ...
What bottle is that? Chivas/Johnny Black? $260 for an afternoon session...she better be real hot!
Old 21-04-2015, 08:09 PM
Samster

Question Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
What bottle is that? Chivas/Johnny Black? $260 for an afternoon session...she better be real hot!
JD

But I will still pass because price exclude additional fee right the girl.

Yep, they are cute, not super hot, but .....thanks ...not interested ...when I think of the +++$
Old 21-04-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
Mike2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Estys

thank you for the sharing (should have spoken to you before i did research) lol.
u r absolutely right. damn tough to make money in this pinay scene (damn bad investment) though i just PMed u a BMD joint with super hotties ($50 bucks gets u 30 mins but no hanky panky though) packed like hell everyday and owner sits by the bar drinking and smoking alone hahah go check it out
unique selling point is the hotness of the chick (young, fair, tall and busty) most of them

thanks again Bro Estys....perhaps a trip to Motherland is due soon

You keep enjoying bro!

Mike Poh
Old 22-04-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2009 View Post
thank you for the sharing (should have spoken to you before i did research) lol.
u r absolutely right. damn tough to make money in this pinay scene (damn bad investment) though i just PMed u a BMD joint with super hotties ($50 bucks gets u 30 mins but no hanky panky though) packed like hell everyday and owner sits by the bar drinking and smoking alone hahah go check it out
unique selling point is the hotness of the chick (young, fair, tall and busty) most of them
I have put aside a 50$ to recce the hotness -

Will just take a look see, before ending up in my regular drinking joint.

As said, it is not worthwhile to spend into 4 figure to chat up / get close to pinays, when 500$ plus plus gets you class A girls in Makati
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1