The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 20-04-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
Did visit ... kept selking package. ... end up some ass play ... lots of tools n toys
This Mistress appears to be the same person who advertised extensively on sex141 over the last few years?
Old 20-04-2015, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys , Just got back from a wonderful time with Mistress Morgan in her Bangkok dungeon and still so horny . I asked her if I could see her last night as I leave Bkk on Tuesday and I was in luck . However she told me she still had period so cannot facesit or brown , golden shower or ass worship so I thought what can we do , but I just wanted to see her so would take what ever she wanted to do .
Wow it was for me amazing , she sat me in a chair and started to wrap my face in plastic wrap ( cling film ) , I was a bit nervous at first as it really is impossible to breath but she is professional and knows what she is doing and very soon had a hard on . after awhile she laid me down an sat on my face with her knees which aroused me even more . Then she fed me banana chewed from her mouth and then spat yoghurt mixed with her spit into my mouth and I just exploded and soiled some of her dress with my cum .
after went to coffee shop and talk a lot , what a beautiful day
Old 20-04-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

Hi again , as a foot note Mistress Morgan`s new web site is up and running now , so if you are in Bangkok or Thailand can contact her www.thaifemdom.com
Old 20-04-2015, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
Selamai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
She is quite flexible in catering to clients (slaves) needs, not necessarily pain infliction though i think that is her forte. For me i had some filth play with her. No harm asking.
Thanks for the information What does filth play involve ?
Old 20-04-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
atony1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Any fr for club diana in hongkong?

http://www.clubdianahk.com/main.html
I do not think she is a good choice. If you can find some good mistress in Hong Kong,you are lucky.
Old 21-04-2015, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selamai View Post
Thanks for the information What does filth play involve ?
Don't wish to disclose too much in public, pm me if you interested to know haha
Old 21-04-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don't wish to disclose too much in public, pm me if you interested to know haha
if you cannot talk about then why post ? This forum is about sharing our experience with dominas and maybe help them with future custom . It is not about secrets . I am happy to talk everything as are a lot of other bros on here so if you have something to share then please share it .
I had a really wonderful time with mistress which I shared and if she had shit in my mouth I would have told that too .
Old 21-04-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
if you cannot talk about then why post ? This forum is about sharing our experience with dominas and maybe help them with future custom . It is not about secrets . I am happy to talk everything as are a lot of other bros on here so if you have something to share then please share it .
I had a really wonderful time with mistress which I shared and if she had shit in my mouth I would have told that too .
To each his own bro, hope you respect me - i don't even know you
Old 21-04-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Freedom of speech bro. Ppl can choose what they want or what not to say. No offense to anybody. Cheers

Last edited by Mastodonman; 21-04-2015 at 11:31 PM.
Old 21-04-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 16
fdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To each his own bro, hope you respect me - i don't even know you
bro u r right, please share in your comfortable level
Old 24-04-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
zzind1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New restyling to the website of Mistress Midori, www.thaimistress.net have a look on it
Old 27-04-2015, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
louy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
Did visit ... kept selking package. ... end up some ass play ... lots of tools n toys
what sort of package ???
Old 27-04-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally met up with Mistress Kat after rescheduling several times. I understand that it is due to commitments in her vanilla life, which she has no control over. So please have a little patience if you wish to schedule a session. She ran late for the session but kept me updated throughout, and made use of the time to revisit my fetishes and limits over the phone.

Personally, it was worth the wait. Seeing her in her OL outift, her natural makeup-free beauty, fair skin on her smooth, slim legs - it was half the battle won for her already.

Kicked off with a mini golden shower (she didn't have much in the tank), followed by plenty of stockinged foot and leg worship. Cute and pretty feet, with neat nails - although au naturel. Had the good fortune to massage her legs and feet as she was still sore from her weekend workout. Then to the strapon - she took to it like a fish to water and it didn't feel like her first time - knew how to rock her hips rather than her whole body. Finished off with barefoot worship and a nice little chat post-session.

Will definitely return for more....
Old 27-04-2015, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Finally met up with Mistress Kat after rescheduling several times. I understand that it is due to commitments in her vanilla life, which she has no control over. So please have a little patience if you wish to schedule a session. She ran late for the session but kept me updated throughout, and made use of the time to revisit my fetishes and limits over the phone.

Personally, it was worth the wait. Seeing her in her OL outift, her natural makeup-free beauty, fair skin on her smooth, slim legs - it was half the battle won for her already.

Kicked off with a mini golden shower (she didn't have much in the tank), followed by plenty of stockinged foot and leg worship. Cute and pretty feet, with neat nails - although au naturel. Had the good fortune to massage her legs and feet as she was still sore from her weekend workout. Then to the strapon - she took to it like a fish to water and it didn't feel like her first time - knew how to rock her hips rather than her whole body. Finished off with barefoot worship and a nice little chat post-session.

Will definitely return for more....
Aww.. how i wished for that.. but she didnt reply my email since start of the year..
Old 27-04-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
Aww.. how i wished for that.. but she didnt reply my email since start of the year..
I have been in contact since Jan as well. She probably had too few slots and too many requests.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1