The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 13
drangonfly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrangonfly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Xiao ah lian

pardon my angmo as i try my best to contribute a 50% Friction Story (inspired by true account)
I guess it's better to hijack this thread rather than starting a new one on my own. helping to save sammyboyforum bandwidth.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piak!!, Rina send a tight slap across Joanna's cheek, so forceful that the slap cause Joanna to lose her balance and fall over the dance revolution platform.
Everybody in the acarde was looking over at Rina's direction.

Shocked at the sudden blow from Rina, Joanna quickly stood up with one hand cover her face, she spits onto the floor and point into Rina's face saying: "you watch out" and quickly disappearing into the crowd, running out of the acarde.

Rina then realize that she got into some deep trouble because Joanna was not one to mess with. She was a big time ah lian with backing from her bf from teck whye..

Rina knew Joanna will surely come back for her and she would need someone to back her up in order to face up to the challange. She immediately call her cousin and told her about what just happened. Clearly, there's only 1 solution and that's to be under the wing of her cousin's gang and let settle it through the pai kia way.

Rina was a typical teenager studying in a neighbourhood secondary school.
She's the above average looking, very pale skinned tone with almost waist length silky. She stands at 1.55m with a 33B boobs, supported by a 23" small waist. Petite in size but very hot in temper.
she was very rebellious but didn't officially get involve in any gang. Her confident from her actions comes from the fact that her elder cousin (Apple) and godbrother was from (19-1). She knew that everytime when she get into any trouble, she got the upper hand as she has the "connection", but this time it was different. Joanna wasn't the typical xiao mei mei she can push around.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was 4am and Rina was still tossing around in her bed worrying about the consequences of slapping Joanna earlier in the arcade. The thought of being ambush by Joanna or even facing her and her gang was sending chill down her spine. She can't take this mental stress anymore and she pick up her hp and start to msg her godbro.

Rina: hey kor, remember that time when you ask me to chup so that you can no need to worry about me and protect me?

2 mins later,

GK (Adrain the godkor) replied: ya but u die die also don't want ma? you so tee kee what can i do?

Rina: what if i say i now want to join under you?

GK: Zhun bo?? under me? don't wan la, i now don't take in anymore ginnas liao. too many problem, my side already too many siao lang liao. Enough lo.

Rina: but i'm serious.

GK: hmm.. u really want i arrange for you lo.

Rina: ok thank you kor! muacks!!

Last edited by drangonfly; 02-09-2014 at 01:24 AM.
Old 02-09-2014, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
SexAB is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSexAB is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drangonfly View Post
pardon my angmo as i try my best to contribute a 50% Friction Story (inspired by true account)
I guess it's better to hijack this thread rather than starting a new one on my own. helping to save sammyboyforum bandwidth.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piak!!, Rina send a tight slap across Joanna's cheek, so forceful that the slap cause Joanna to lose her balance and fall over the dance revolution platform.
Everybody in the acarde was looking over at Rina's direction.

Shocked at the sudden blow from Rina, Joanna quickly stood up with one hand cover her face, she spits onto the floor and point into Rina's face saying: "you watch out" and quickly disappearing into the crowd, running out of the acarde.

Rina then realize that she got into some deep trouble because Joanna was not one to mess with. She was a big time ah lian with backing from her bf from teck whye..

Rina knew Joanna will surely come back for her and she would need someone to back her up in order to face up to the challange. She immediately call her cousin and told her about what just happened. Clearly, there's only 1 solution and that's to be under the wing of her cousin's gang and let settle it through the pai kia way.

Rina was a typical teenager studying in a neighbourhood secondary school.
She's the above average looking, very pale skinned tone with almost waist length silky. She stands at 1.55m with a 33B boobs, supported by a 23" small waist. Petite in size but very hot in temper.
she was very rebellious but didn't officially get involve in any gang. Her confident from her actions comes from the fact that her elder cousin (Apple) and godbrother was from (19-1). She knew that everytime when she get into any trouble, she got the upper hand as she has the "connection", but this time it was different. Joanna wasn't the typical xiao mei mei she can push around.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was 4am and Rina was still tossing around in her bed worrying about the consequences of slapping Joanna earlier in the arcade. The thought of being ambush by Joanna or even facing her and her gang was sending chill down her spine. She can't take this mental stress anymore and she pick up her hp and start to msg her godbro.

Rina: hey kor, remember that time when you ask me to chup so that you can no need to worry about me and protect me?

2 mins later,

GK (Adrain the godkor) replied: ya but u die die also don't want ma? you so tee kee what can i do?

Rina: what if i say i now want to join under you?

GK: Zhun bo?? under me? don't wan la, i now don't take in anymore ginnas liao. too many problem, my side already too many siao lang liao. Enough lo.

Rina: but i'm serious.

GK: hmm.. u really want i arrange for you lo.

Rina: ok thank you kor! muacks!!
Wah siao one haha
Old 02-09-2014, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Dinoe82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wonder how it feels like to have sex with an ah lian..

hehehe

So far only tried one PRC, one Malay(ex) and one malay milf from petain..

Anyways interesting story bro! Carry on look forward to more of your stories..
Old 02-09-2014, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinoe82 View Post
I wonder how it feels like to have sex with an ah lian..

hehehe

So far only tried one PRC, one Malay(ex) and one malay milf from petain..

Anyways interesting story bro! Carry on look forward to more of your stories..
Chao digger alert !

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 02-09-2014, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Dinoe82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Chao digger alert !
sorry did i say something wrong? if I did, my apologize, but do tell me what i did to make you mad.
Old 02-09-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster

drangonfly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrangonfly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For the next few days, Rina try her best to stay under the radar, avoiding all possible places that Joanna and her gang would possibly hang out. Even after school, she went straight back home instead of hanging around the shopping malls. The mental stress of being ambush and confronted by Joanna was driving Rina crazy everytime when she was on her way home.

Suddenly her hp vibrated. It was Adrain Kor Kor.

GK: ehh kann sian leh now, wanna take 5?

Rina: u treat is it? my one just finished.

GK: i zhong you 2 packs enough bo?

Rina: ok i want VS.

GK: I only have next chill, you want then i come fetch you.

Rina: ok lo. 2 packs ar!

GK: where you?

Rina: reaching home soon.

GK: ok i wait for you at the ms carpark. 5 mins

Rina: cya

5 mins later:

As Rina walks toward her neighbourhood, suddenly a motorbike horn at her from behind. It was Adrain. He signal Rina to hop onto his bike and without a helmet for her, they drove off to a multi stories carpark a few blocks away and settle at the familiar staircase where they have smoked and chill many times before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rina stretching out her plam asking: where's my 2 packs?

Adrain pulling up his tee shirt and walk close toward her replying: nar! lim peh 6 packs for you la. 2 where got enough?

Rina slap Adrain's arm and said: eeek! er xing. quick la. my 2 packs of next chill

pulling out from his jeans, Adrain finally throw the 2 pack of cigarettes to her.

Rina: wah liao, why this pack kai guo de? (there's only 19 sticks)

Adrain: wa liao, si pei kp leh u. i just now smoke 1 stick buay sai ar? you want later i let you smoke 1 bigger stick lo.

Rina: eek bu yao. er xing leh u.

and they both laugh and lighted their cigarettes and puff away while having small talks like a couple in the staircase.
Their conversation mainly involved small gossips and some gang stuffs. Which leads to Adrain telling Rina that she would be accepted to be a part of them but she would need to go through some traditional ceremony on the coming Monday.

Rina: what ceremony? for what one?

Adrain: ai ya it's a tradition la, all gang members must follow one. just give jossstick offering to ancestors then Ah San (the head) will brief you about some rules lo.

Rina: orrhh. ok.

Adrain: so on ar? Monday 10am go down to clubhouse then after that u officially siao eh lang liao.

Rina finally feel relief not knowing what she is getting herself into.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 8:30am and the school bell rings, signaling the end of the first lesson. School was just getting started and Rina's phone was vibrating. It was a sms from Adrain with the address of the Clubhouse, ending with don't be late ar!

Rina just remembered her appointment. She knew she has to do the usual thing of skipping school again. She pack her bag and as usually she swiftly disappear from her class before the next teacher comes in. She's good at skipping class, and within mins, she was already out of her school back fence lighting up her first cigarette of the day.

Last edited by drangonfly; 02-09-2014 at 01:39 PM.
Old 02-09-2014, 02:51 PM
Samster

She's good at skipping class, and within mins, she was already out of her school back fence.

10AM sharp,
Rina reached the address on her sms. It was a hp shop in the neighbourhood.
There was a blond hair chiobu behind the counter texting on her hp. Rina walked in and ask to look for ah san.

The chio blond head ah lian (Chanel) raise her head n took a look at her and ask "you look for him for what?"

Rina: " err wo shi Rina. Si Adrain jiao wo lai de"

Chanel: "ohhh ok, wo sms thar"

5mins later a tanned looking ah beng in his 30s, withh full tattooed sleeve on both his arms walked into the shop.
"ehhh sian si Rina?" he asked Chanel.

Chanel didn't reply and only point at Rina while countinuing with her texting.

He take a look at Rina scanning her from head to toe then signal her to follow him to the carpark. They got into a wrx and drove a few blocks away to another hdb flat.
Rina did not speak a word all along, as she was slightly afraid to offend ah san. after all it was her first day of joing the gang.

They got off the car and proceed to the 8th floor of the flat into one of the 3 room flat unit. When they enter the house, there was another teenage looking girl sitting in the living waiting too. Inside was a typical 3 room flat with just a mahjong table in the living room and a sofa. Most part of the living rm is occupied by the praying alter where the Kuang Kong, and some other status were placed. It's a flat that the gang rented for their regular meetings and stuffs like that.

There were 2 rooms. Ah San ask Rina to sit down at the sofa and wait first. He then went out to the corridor to make a phone call.
Ah San: " eh le ti tor lok? kin leh! the 2 new ginna here already"

Shortly after he hang up, he came back and talk to us. It was hearing ah San's phone conversation that Rina realize that the young gal sitting next to her was also like her going through the rituals to join the gang. They smile at each other and introduce themselves and chat a bit for 20mins+ until the guy that ah san yell at over the phone arrived. He was actually the ginna tao of bugis area and together with ah san, this 2 seniors will hold the ceremony and conduct the rituals.

The new gal was called Candy and unlike Rina, She was slightly on the plum side. Rina was alot more chio than her. Candy is actually 3 years older than Rina, with flawless white skin and shoulder length hair with thick makeup on her face. Although Candy and Rina are of the same height, Candy waist is bigger at around 29" (way bigger than Rina), but because Candy was on the plum side, her boobs are twice the package of Rina's. As Candy wasn't a student like Rina anymore, she was wearing a white denim shorts buckled up with a red belt and on top she worn a body hugging black spggt top that is barely covering her clevage, exposing her red bra straps.

Through the small chat they had, the 2 gals get to know each other better. Candy has a bf at that time who was also in the gang.

Last edited by drangonfly; 02-09-2014 at 04:05 PM.
Old 02-09-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster

after the rituals was over, ah san went out to 7eleven to buy some drinks and cigerettes, leaving the other ginna tao to brief the 2 gals about the gangs rules.
He explained roughly all the fundemental of being part of the gang, the history of the gang, the benefits etc, etc..

then he move on to explain about the service we need to provide in exchange for the gang protection, which requires new female member of the gang to let the heads fuck, as a form of respect and show dedication to the gang. it would be no exception for Candy even when she has a bf.

Rina was taken aback when she hear this, she was thinking wtf to herself and look at Candy in disbelief. But candy was just paying attention to the ginna tao talking, as she was already told and mentally prepared for what's coming.

Seeing that Candy was cool, Rina didn't wanna lose face by looking shock even though she was. She just quitely listen and put on a front like she was cool about it too.

After the ginna tao finish, he went out for a smoke. This time ah san also came back from 7eleven. they smoke outside and have small talk about their opinion of the 2 gals.

Rina took the chance to quickly call Adrain on her hp.
Rina: Kor, where you?

Adrain: i going in JB now la. si mi dai chee? miss me si bo?

Rina: miss your head la! eh i got something wanna ask you.

Adrain: si mi dai chee?

Rina: err.. that time you only tell me got ritual but you like miss out something hor?

Adrain: huhh? miss out si mi lj? orrhhh, the service huh?

Rina: wa liao you know why you never tell me about it? Vincent(the ginna tao) said after ritual need to...

Adrain: ai ya, normal wat! every girl also same one. that one small thing ma. Eh, anyway you also not first time.. kekeke

Rina: shit you la. nabei...

Adrain: ok la chill ok, you just tell them don't so rough lo.

Rina: sigh.. haizzz... ok lo.

when she hand up, Candy smile at Rina and try to comfort her and, ask her not to be so nervous.

Candy: ai zai, all this i heard is standard one. it'll be over in awhile la.

Rina just smile an try not to show any sign of disorientated.

Then the 2 ginna tao was about to finish with their smoke.
Vincent: eh San! ready bo?

Ah San: which one u wan first?

Vincent: i take that Rina first. knn wear sch uniform leh. limpeh kua liao buay tar hann.

then they burst into laughter.

Last edited by drangonfly; 02-09-2014 at 05:10 PM.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Chao digger alert !
You scold wrong guy le!! The thread kena hijacked by another storyteller but not bad leh, the new story quite good also.
Old 02-09-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

Vincent walked into the house and signal Candy to follow him into the room.

Rina was left alone sitting on the sofa as Ah San was still outside smoking. Few mins later, ah san walked into gthe house and close the main gate and door behind him. The living room suddenly become very dim.

Ah San then walk toward Rina and sat beside her, placing one hand on her thights.
Rina try to keeps her cool and did not push away his hand. She just crossed her legs and rest her hands on her skirt making sure that she don't expose herself too much.
Ah San asked Rina again making sure that she was well aware of what she was suppose to do.
they have just some small talk, mainly with Ah San asking about Rina past experience.

Ah San: you ok bo?

Rina acted cool and just fake a weak smile.

Ah San: first time ar?

Rina: of cos not.

Ah San: ohh last time got play with ex la?

Rina: ya afew times la but usually we just heavy petting nia...

Ah San: ok la, heng. Lim peh don't like virgin.

then Ah San pull Rina arm as he stood up from the sofa and hold her by the waist and walked into the room joining Vincent and Candy.
Rina could feel her stomach churning from the fear within.

upon entering the room, Rina was shock to see Vincent only in a polo tee and candy stripped down to her bra laying on the bed in some hot action. Vincent was kneeling by the side of the bed with his dick inside Candy mouth while he finger her cb.

It was the masterbed room of the 3 rooms flat away from the corridor. There was 2 single beds in there but Ah san did not bring Rina onto the vacant bed. instead, he bring Rina toward a drawer at the corner of the room and took out a small capsule vibrator from the drawer. He passed it to Rina and instructed her to put it inside her cb.

Rina sigh and took it, then she turn around and quickly reach her hand under her skirt and tuck the capsule into her panty. when Rina turn around, Ah san was already naked. tearing open the box of condom which he brought from 7eleven earlier.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
jason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story
Old 02-09-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yujirui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey82 View Post
TS.. are you sure about this??? Newspaper got say 12 years old also can get pregnant leh. Now days DNA veri common liao...somemore on her bed somemore.

Happy CNY to you! You going to be a father soon.

Anyway it's not free fuck la, you treat her movie right? That means gt spend money la.. Btw TS, how old are you ar?
lol no need so serious la, story only mah, also not real thing
Old 03-09-2014, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
purpleheart10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Brudder Lucius,

If you have been sleeping on a puah tee lum (torn mattress) your whole life, and waking up with a menacingly painful backache and your life sucks, and your mornings are usually cranky affairs,

please kindly refrain from being too judgemental on certain details.

I have been sleeping on a Queen sized bed since I was 12. I also think LKY and Co did not say young girls and boys cannot sleep on, or own a Queen sized bed.

Very late liao, don't make me zap you.

Have a good sleep on your puah tee lum.

Good night.

This is damn funny !! puah tee lum !!! ahahaaha
Old 03-09-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 23
darkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by drangonfly View Post
Vincent walked into the house and signal Candy to follow him into the room.

Rina was left alone sitting on the sofa as Ah San was still outside smoking. Few mins later, ah san walked into gthe house and close the main gate and door behind him. The living room suddenly become very dim....
Good story dragonfly. uPpped you 13 points
Old 03-09-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

Thanks Dark Shiver, Jason19870313, prettymannequin, Dinoe82, SexAB...

Don't understand what's all the fighting all about here? I guess i hijacked the wrong thread or maybe i shouldn't countinue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1