The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2014, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
It is true that the wife of the youngest son in the family have the rights to inherit the land left by the father-in-law?

One of my wife elder sister knowing that the youngest bro planning for marriage now, and afraid that the wife will snatch everything away, she hire lawyer/govt agency to write down some document stating the % each sibiling will inherit if the father pass away...

This is partly because that some siblings do not agree on the marriage due to the background of the wife-to-be of the youngest bro.
It is their culture that the youngest son will inherit most of the land, but he must also take care of the parents and pray to ancestors.
Old 28-08-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This comes in a package. My bx is the youngest the sisters who wants to stay in the house when my bx is in singapore must seek me n her approval. But i told them who stay there is free but must take care of parents... up to now still no takers... thats how realistic they are.
Old 29-08-2014, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yesterday met up with a bro and hear his story... This bro enjoyed himself with everything paid for by the carrot.
So this bro is that person who sit together with you while you talked to that VB???

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 29-08-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
The reason I heard from my BX, the youngest son will normally need to hold a praying ceremony on their parents death date every year.
Yes, I have seen. Maybe the tomb of the parents are behind the house so the praying ceremony is held there.

Quote:
The youngest will invite their brother and sister to their house, pray their parents and get together lunch. The youngest need to bear the cost of this praying ceremony. The cost for such event is not cheap
I have heard that every brother and sister need to give money for the Dam GIO.

Quote:
In VN, I don't whether you heard of such cases, even family members or relative borrow $ from one another need to pay interest. That is what I hate the most.
Yes I have heard if the amount is large like more than 100+Trieu vnd.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 29-08-2014, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
It is their culture that the youngest son will inherit most of the land, but he must also take care of the parents and pray to ancestors.
Hhmmm... but my father-in-law is not the youngest and he took care of everything.
... Probably the youngest is the one who immigrated to USA.
Old 29-08-2014, 08:27 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Yes, I have seen. Maybe the tomb of the parents are behind the house so the praying ceremony is held there.

I have heard that every brother and sister need to give money for the Dam GIO.
For my bx family, tombs are erected beside the house. I attended Dam Gio once.. pray and pray and pray al day. Night time got dinner...
Old 29-08-2014, 08:34 AM
Samster

Any jobs out there for bx to work? Limited command of english and chinese..
Planning ahead for the working mother incentive ($300) when my monkey start schooling..
Old 29-08-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Any jobs out there for bx to work? Limited command of english and chinese..
Planning ahead for the working mother incentive ($300) when my monkey start schooling..
KT

You can go FB to look for Jobs. A lot of Vietnamese posted job vacancy on the FB Group Chat.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 01-09-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/v...033000467.html

A video talking about Vietnamese woman seeking Marriage in Singapore

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 02-09-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to find a young Vietnamese bride...how to go about it? Is there any reliable agency for it? I at my early 40s....What are do and dont ..any advise brothers?
Old 02-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunhuan-con View Post
I would like to find a young Vietnamese bride...how to go about it? Is there any reliable agency for it? I at my early 40s....What are do and dont ..any advise brothers?
most of the agency are scam and the gals may had married few times or MIA after receiving deposits...

IMHO...if you want a bride...go to SOURCE...if want Viet wife then go to Vietnam...dun go just once...go many trips...learn their culture and language...slowly choose a good wife...get to know the gal and let the relationship grow...dun rush into marriage...take 2 years and see how...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-09-2014, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

DESTINY (Duyên Nợ)
Three Vietnamese women reveal their fears and aspirations about marrying a Singaporean man, and what their lives are like in their hometowns.

This documentary has three stories of Vietnamese women interwoven with the matchmaker’s interview. Through their narration, the audience gets a glimpse of what their living conditions are like in Vietnam, and understands the women’s inner hopes, fears and aspirations, and how marrying to Singapore can help improve their families’ standards of living.

http://www.viddsee.com/video/destinyduynn/4tlsu

For sharing

Old 02-09-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
most of the agency are scam and the gals may had married few times or MIA after receiving deposits...

IMHO...if you want a bride...go to SOURCE...if want Viet wife then go to Vietnam...dun go just once...go many trips...learn their culture and language...slowly choose a good wife...get to know the gal and let the relationship grow...dun rush into marriage...take 2 years and see how...
Thanks bro for your info...
Old 03-09-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

Totally agreed with H88. If you really wanted to take Vietnamese women as wife, you need to understand them 1st before you make any decision. It is not easy marrying a Vietnamese women. If you are lucky, you get a good wife, if not you will be the one who suffered in the end

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 03-09-2014, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It depends on whether u have time and effort to find and select the so called right one. If u have then visit VN regularly and get your friend to intro.

It is tiring but to some it is fun, to spend the time and effort to go after a ger, stay together for a year or 2 then find it not suitable and repeat the process again.

If u are pressured to get marry, dun have time, can't regularly visit VN and no friend to intro then agent match make might be for u.

Marriage is a gamble... what seem good might not down the road. Most ppl are blindly in love when started but after marriage, staying together for long, the "freshness" is gone, every horn is out... This is the time for the couple to give and take and most important responsibility.

From the forum, the major issue with foreign wives esp those from the poor is money.... so be mentally prepared.

BTW why VN ger???

Last edited by naemlo; 03-09-2014 at 11:42 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1