The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 16
simei91 is one of the Best!simei91 is one of the Best!simei91 is one of the Best!simei91 is one of the Best!
Re: STD Testing .

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
I know but if he stays protected don't see how he got it as Chlamydia don't really transmit skin to skin I think
Bro , i use protected all the way . But when they blow me , is unprotected .
Old 05-09-2014, 05:10 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simei91 View Post
Then it's not "all the way" then. It was only halfway.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-09-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

simei91 is one of the Best!simei91 is one of the Best!simei91 is one of the Best!simei91 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Then it's not "all the way" then. It was only halfway.
Anyway i should go for blood test also.. if not i will live with guilt..
Old 05-09-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simei91 View Post
Best of luck and get well soon

Btw just curious u got any symptoms that's y u go for urine test ?
Old 06-09-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
Best of luck and get well soon

Btw just curious u got any symptoms that's y u go for urine test ?
No , just go check only lor.. then suay suay tio..
Old 25-09-2014, 01:37 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Very hard to respond in this thread without sounding self-promoting. I will be as factual as possible. Please don't hate.

1. 6 weeks of Doxycycline for a Chlamydia infection is excessive.
A quick search on the internet on treatment guidelines for Chlamydia will show you that the recommended treatment course is 2 weeks only.
Check emedicine, medscape, US CDC etc. They all say the same thing.
The alternative is 4 tablets of Zithromax.

2. DSC is the cheapest place to get STD testing because they are government subsidized. The Government pays for 70% to 80% of your total bill.
You would also notice that different people pay different prices for tests at DSC also. This is because not everyone gets the same test. For example testing for Gonorrhea. The cheapest test is to stick a plastic loop down the penis tube and scoop out whatever is inside and look under a microscope for Gonorrhea bacteria. This is the cheapest but the least accurate and also painful. The next cheapest test is a gonorrhea culture and the most expensive is a gonorrhea PCR. For private clinics we all go for the PCR because it is the most sensitive but also the most expensive.

3. That said, $300 for just a gonorrhea and chlamydia PCR is excessive.
We charge $188 and the majority of that is lab cost. I assume we use the same Quest lab. For $300 we test for gonorrhea, chlamydia, NSU, Ureaplasma, Mycoplasma, Trichomonas, Candida, Urine Culture and Urine Microscopy.

4. For re-testing (i.e. test of cure) for Chlamydia, we test for a PCR test for Chlamydia only for $100. Repeating the rest of the tests is unnecessary.

5. All our doctors have attended STD diagnosis and treatment courses at DSC and Edith Cowan. You can see their profiles on our website. Many clinics brand themselves as STD clinics but use locum doctors with limited experience. One way to tell is by looking at the clinic's website. For those who do not post their doctors' profiles, call ahead to make sure you are seeing the resident doctor and not a locum.

This issue with over-charging and poor knowledge is very close to my heart. I have seen many patients come to me after spending literally thousands of dollars of unnecessary tests and medicines with their problems still not resolved.

I have seen people pay $2200 to $3500 for HIV PEP medicines when it only costs $1800. And what is worse, even paying so much, these patients are given PEP medicines that are old and no longer recommended! These medicines not only cause more side effects, they are less effective.

So if you have a problem with HIV or STDs, please see someone reliable.
Like DSC. It makes a huge difference.
Old 27-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 13
fuckerthomaslow is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfuckerthomaslow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A complete blood test is able to test for all the STDs, m I correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Very hard to respond in this thread without sounding self-promoting. I will be as factual as possible. Please don't hate.

1. 6 weeks of Doxycycline for a Chlamydia infection is excessive.
A quick search on the internet on treatment guidelines for Chlamydia will show you that the recommended treatment course is 2 weeks only.
Check emedicine, medscape, US CDC etc. They all say the same thing.
The alternative is 4 tablets of Zithromax.

2. DSC is the cheapest place to get STD testing because they are government subsidized. The Government pays for 70% to 80% of your total bill.
You would also notice that different people pay different prices for tests at DSC also. This is because not everyone gets the same test. For example testing for Gonorrhea. The cheapest test is to stick a plastic loop down the penis tube and scoop out whatever is inside and look under a microscope for Gonorrhea bacteria. This is the cheapest but the least accurate and also painful. The next cheapest test is a gonorrhea culture and the most expensive is a gonorrhea PCR. For private clinics we all go for the PCR because it is the most sensitive but also the most expensive.

3. That said, $300 for just a gonorrhea and chlamydia PCR is excessive.
We charge $188 and the majority of that is lab cost. I assume we use the same Quest lab. For $300 we test for gonorrhea, chlamydia, NSU, Ureaplasma, Mycoplasma, Trichomonas, Candida, Urine Culture and Urine Microscopy.

4. For re-testing (i.e. test of cure) for Chlamydia, we test for a PCR test for Chlamydia only for $100. Repeating the rest of the tests is unnecessary.

5. All our doctors have attended STD diagnosis and treatment courses at DSC and Edith Cowan. You can see their profiles on our website. Many clinics brand themselves as STD clinics but use locum doctors with limited experience. One way to tell is by looking at the clinic's website. For those who do not post their doctors' profiles, call ahead to make sure you are seeing the resident doctor and not a locum.

This issue with over-charging and poor knowledge is very close to my heart. I have seen many patients come to me after spending literally thousands of dollars of unnecessary tests and medicines with their problems still not resolved.

I have seen people pay $2200 to $3500 for HIV PEP medicines when it only costs $1800. And what is worse, even paying so much, these patients are given PEP medicines that are old and no longer recommended! These medicines not only cause more side effects, they are less effective.

So if you have a problem with HIV or STDs, please see someone reliable.
Like DSC. It makes a huge difference.
Old 27-09-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 22
buaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of light

Just asking:

After you go for blood test and results come out negative, when are you going for your next bbbj or fuck?
Old 28-09-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 10
Confirmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyConfirmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by buaya18 View Post
Just asking:

After you go for blood test and results come out negative, when are you going for your next bbbj or fuck?
That's a good one
Old 28-09-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hornyguy69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

DSC Kelantan Lane There Have What
Old 01-10-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
lesterthurs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy69 View Post
DSC Kelantan Lane There Have What
Everything bro. DSC is a govt STD clinic. Google and you will find the services they have. Basically you will go through blood, lab tests etc then see a doctor after that arrange you to see counsellor then take medicine and pay up. First timer experience will be quite awkward but if you have been there several times for regular checks, it's just like another normal clinic. Bonk safe,
Old 02-10-2014, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ComputerHulk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesterthurs View Post
Everything bro. DSC is a govt STD clinic. Google and you will find the services they have. Basically you will go through blood, lab tests etc then see a doctor after that arrange you to see counsellor then take medicine and pay up. First timer experience will be quite awkward but if you have been there several times for regular checks, it's just like another normal clinic. Bonk safe,
Very well said
Old 02-05-2015, 09:21 AM
Samster (M)

jczar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: STD Testing -

bros i think i found a cheaper place for checkup
the kensington clinic is quite far for me so i tried a place near kembangan as i live there and i drive.
the rates quite reasonable and quite professional. I sat down and was actually quite paiseh on what to say to the recept...but she was very understanding and quickly took me in to the doc. urine test, blood test and dingdong check.
nuffield medical clinic near the videoshop in siglap

dont say never share

happy hunting
Old 14-08-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster (M)

lindaboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I second that jczar. Hd been to this clinic nuffield medical for my vaccination, seems to be cheap when compared to other clinics around in singapore and yes their strength is treating sexual transmitted diseases.

So if u r a party animal, young, jump differnt partners keep urself safe. get tested for sexually transmitted infections at nuffield medical.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1