The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-04-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4fun View Post
Bros, I have a question. Can I take the pinoy maid to Johor on her off day? Will there be any problem at immigration?

I don't know her very well we met once with some minor action and lot of texts after that. I go JB often and was wondering why don't I take her too along. She also interested

But I don't want to take any risk at immigration.
Only if her employer allows her to bring her passport, normally the not usual practice as employers here will keep the passport just in case maids run home.
Old 29-04-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4fun View Post
Bros, I have a question. Can I take the pinoy maid to Johor on her off day? Will there be any problem at immigration?
As long as she have passport and Wp, no issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
Don't mind pls share how to use load share.
I mean, if the maid has a pre-paid Singtel SIM, the can share (or sell) to their friends ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Wah I don't know AXS can check top up balance. I got a maid ask for top up, told me her room no Wi-Fi only outside her room have Wi-Fi. Thanks for sharing
Actually you can top up from SAM machine also. But I recall only AXS will show current balance, so you can decide if maid is collecting load to sell or really need load.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
Just curious, if the AXS machine shows balance > 20 or 50, can you just tell the girl u already topped up the card for them (actually u dont) ?
If the balance shows as 50 or 100 or so, I would not lie to her that I already load.. I will just make up another excuse. And never call their lies, after all, you may need them one day.

or use one of the excuse JimmyNeutron suggested.

In fact, not all top up send SMS - I think from SAM, or ATM, no SMS is sent.

I prefer AXS because, AXS will show current balance (especially bar girls like to say no load but collect lot of load .. ) and AXS sends SMS upon load.

Last edited by etsys; 29-04-2015 at 09:51 PM.
Old 29-04-2015, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
raybc123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have indo maid contact for exchange...any bro wish to exchange

Last edited by raybc123; 29-04-2015 at 05:20 PM. Reason: post wrongly
Old 29-04-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post

One fine day, the pinay celebrate her birthday at the house, I was invited to join. That how I meet her. Managed to hook her out for a date. .
bro one question, i was invited to some maid's b-party before but not attend. just like to know what u will bring to the party and what is the expense?

Scenario 1: her friend's B-day and u go together with her
Scenario 2: Her B-day party and u still not up her but want

Cheers
Old 29-04-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybc123 View Post
i have indo maid contact for exchange...any bro wish to exchange
exchange may not work as she will ask lot of questions. Why not share ?
Old 29-04-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 9
9farkdog99 is a glorious beacon of light9farkdog99 is a glorious beacon of light9farkdog99 is a glorious beacon of light9farkdog99 is a glorious beacon of light9farkdog99 is a glorious beacon of light9farkdog99 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPussy View Post
exchange may not work as she will ask lot of questions. Why not share ?
good suggestion
Old 29-04-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This friday is public holiday. Will lucky plaza infested with maid? Any place has tea dance with maid to introduce?
Old 29-04-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro one question, i was invited to some maid's b-party before but not attend. just like to know what u will bring to the party and what is the expense?

Scenario 1: her friend's B-day and u go together with her
Scenario 2: Her B-day party and u still not up her but want

Cheers
In both cases, just bring lots of CDs.......
Old 29-04-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
In both cases, just bring lots of CDs.......
Ooo good answer hehe

think some candy or chocolate will be ok
Old 30-04-2015, 12:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

After I top up $10 to her singtel high card...Today tried to be cheeky and asked her video chat thru we chat with me. First reply is she hopes to get a new handphone...I told her I would only buy for a lover. Next I asked her what she wants from a lover, then she said monthly allowance for shopping etc....and lover has to help her when comes to emergency....Wah piangz..immediately I keeps quiet....
Old 30-04-2015, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheers
Hi Bro

For me

Scenario 1: her friend's B-day and u go together with her - empty handed.
Scenario 2: Her B-day party and u still not up her but want - ask her what she want. then you decide. if she want phone, ipad etc, say you only give such gift to your gf / lover. Hint her this way.

It is up to you. I always say the thought count not the value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngengheng View Post
. .Wah piangz..immediately I keeps quiet....
Bro, part 1 you got the answer right.

Part 2, you should take the offer to be her lover. See what else she ask for, once you got her, you are the one calling the shot. Don't forget you have to tell her what you expect from her too.

Happy bonking everyone.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 30-04-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
panerai1950 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all ... been a silent reader all this years. did not really contribute but did give out some good contacts via pm to credible bro.

not giving FR or advise today. but giving my appreciation to bro startbucks. Giving good advise and sharing actual experiences. Read too many critisimise and non constructive comments. nice to see bro comments on how to handle maids request.

ps: think i saw bro starbuck before ... at some tea party at orchard some years back

rgs
Old 30-04-2015, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
herman_chemin is Cool - loads of Potential

Sharing another encounter with a pinoy maid I just hook up after chatting up for 2 weeks via bado. She's only been in Singapore for 6 mths. Her employer are away on holiday for 4 days and was willing to sneak out to meet me. A jewel among all my FBs. Excellent GFE flawless skin ell endowed body never demand for anything and her pussy is so tight that I can't expressed the sextifying feelings when bonking her.

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6uvlylft.jpg

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7wklvg2d.jpg

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/...pskdtjpaa9.jpg
Old 30-04-2015, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panerai1950 View Post
ps: think i saw bro starbuck before ... at some tea party at orchard some years back

rgs
Really bro?

Do we know each other? PM me if so

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 30-04-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1