The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-07-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
For brothers keen to bonk a Chinese Indon, a new gem from West Java has joined the pool of locals in Alexis.

She goes by the number 155.

Good Luck. Very popular,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Boutique Hotel. 2nd Flr.

One floor down from the Pijit....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
...cheap fucks but equally shiok when cumming...
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U are good holy man
Wah yeo.... so many seniors here ahh. Hopefully can catch up and buy you guys dinner and drinks when i next visit Jkt in early Aug.

Bro Naemlo i meet end August in BKK... hehe

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 15-07-2012, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Thanks for the head up on Hotel Travel. Didn't pay too much attention on it as I thought it was just a normal hotel and had used it as a reference point in locating Kimochi the first time I went there.
Hi bro,
you let me know if you need any more info on Travel hotel or any other venues, in and around Jakarta.

Cheers.
Old 15-07-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold

Bro,
Here is the address.
Stadium Jakarta
Hayam Wuruk 111
Phone Number: +62-21 626 3323
Hope this could help.

Cheers.
Old 15-07-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by teteku View Post
Hi bro,
you let me know if you need any more info on Travel hotel or any other venues, in and around Jakarta.

Cheers.
No problem bro thanks for the offer...unfortunately today is last weekend to cheong before ramadhan but stuck in hotel with slight flu..
Old 16-07-2012, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Orangbaru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cool, mari kita pergi minum togethe?
Old 16-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy3228 View Post
Bro, I suggest you take advantage and get out to enjoy. Fasting month starting very soon. Night life stand down during this period.
Why everybody is so worried about fasting month? Since like 3-4 years back. They hv allowed all our required activity to proceed as long as they are located inside a hotel. Hv u wonder why the sudden every new night spot is called a hotel? FM 7, Classic, Maliaboro, K7 etc etc....

They just start a little late and closed on the eve of these special day. Life goes on as the girl need to work harder and save more for the Ramadan holiday right..

Enjoy.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 16-07-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bigguy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,

for massage centre, will they really close for the full month? where they get the money then?

I will be going to a place named Cikarang soon. Very long list in the forum. can bro enlighten me which is the best place to cheong in this Cikarang area?

I heard that Cikarang is away from Jakarta town. About 4 hours away from Jakarta International Airport.

Fasting month. Wow. is it very difficult to have food there?
Old 16-07-2012, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 16-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
supered88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguy88 View Post
bro,

for massage centre, will they really close for the full month? where they get the money then?

I will be going to a place named Cikarang soon. Very long list in the forum. can bro enlighten me which is the best place to cheong in this Cikarang area?

I heard that Cikarang is away from Jakarta town. About 4 hours away from Jakarta International Airport.

Actually Cikarang is not 4hrs that far only the stupid jam that make it worst!Cikarang is more of industries sure there is many spa around but this is difficult to open on fasting month! Only hotel can spa ! There is a new hotel call Grand Zuri the best hotel around there!
Old 17-07-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguy88 View Post
bro,

Classic, travel, FM1 etc are all open during Ramadan. No worries.

Cikarang is only 1.5 hr away from Jakarta. There is a lane somewhere in Sudirman where Cheers Pub is located. Many KTV there and one of them open late and hv plus plus inside the room for about 300-400 k. I hv a FR on that.

Food got problem meh? Now in Singapore got problem or not during Chinese New year? Indo not like before lah.... Last time Super market also closed during the 1st n 2nd day of ramadan.. but not now... Carrefour sell food inside if you notice. Cheap and good. Just like in Bangkok....

Old 17-07-2012, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
Jangan lupa ajak aku yah.

Tonight 6 pm booked the room liao. SMS me for details... hehehe

Old 17-07-2012, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
airraid is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi,

i staying at Le Meridien..any good spots nearby to check out? Massage or some ST...appreciate advice as first time here in JKT!
Old 17-07-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kirian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I am in Jakarta now. Anybody want to go out tonight?Hey Rainman, where is the place u mentioned got naked massage but no FJ? Would like to try.
My contact no is +62 812 18613263.

Hey NewBird 9403, I sent u a PM. Forgot your actual name which I save in my phone. Can MSG me?
Old 17-07-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Hi sifu out there in Jakarta,

I am gg to Jakarta, first time, tomorrow early morning for 2 nights Going to stay at Pullman hotel, podomoro city, Jakarta. Any recommendations nearby for clean massage as well as extra or Okt? Thinking of tabao if possible... Not too sure the normal rates for ST and One night.

Hope some bro out there can help to advise... Will try to do some research before I board the plane. Paisei...

Thanks in adv...
Old 18-07-2012, 11:39 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Tonight 6 pm booked the room liao. SMS me for details... hehehe
CB you always liat that, reply to my post so late. Next time when I am free.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread