The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta's trip

Hi bro,
Here is the info you are looking for.

Fortune Spa Jakarta
(near Batavia Tower and Le Meridien Hotel)
Jl. KH Mas Mansyur No. 13

Phone number:
(021) 5722151 - 5722152

My humble two cents.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:59 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Tiga Puluh still there ? Still happening ?
Bro, I have not been there for a long time, if my memory still serves me well. This is by far the joint with the more mature looking chicks....
Old 04-10-2011, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
upmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samsterupmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was in Jakarta for work and pleasure about a week ago. Hanged out with Bro Newbird who kindly brought me to the city's attractions. Thought I would share my FR on my experiences.

After business was done, I met up with Bro Newbird at the Sparks Hotel. Heard and read quite abit about their thematic massage rooms and was keen to try it out. Sounded very much like a "once in a lifetime" kind of experience

The Sparks Hotel spa is located on the 2nd floor of the building. So once you get out the lift, you turn right and pass a row of normal hotel rooms. You will emerge at a small swimming pool area. The spa is just up a short flight of steps.

So once you're in there, a MMS will greet you (at least one of them speaks english - not sure about the rest though). You will be ushered to a rather small lounge area where you can order drinks. You inform the MMS whether you want "theme" or "automatic". Chose the theme. Note, not all the girls are trained to do the thematic massage so i guess there are 2 categories of girls on duty.

MMS will ask the girls to line-up in front of you. Saw about 8 girls. Mostly average to below average in quality. Wanted to wait for more but Bro Newbird wisely suggested that we hit Malioboro instead - my next eye-opener!

Malioboro is an all-in-one entertainment concept - there is a disco and spa etc. Much nicer setup than Sparks. However, this was not our night, was informed by Bro Newbird that the dancers usually do a striptease but due to some police action that night, all of them didn't show as much as a hint of a boobie

I must say though that the quality and quantity of the Malioboro girls far surpasses those at Sparks. You can even get real magazine models for 2.25mil Rupiah!

Anyway, it was a bad night to hit the town although I will definitely be back to see Malioboro in its full glory. Thought of calling it a night without action but decided to head back to Sparks just to get it out of my system.

Went back to Sparks at only 3 girls working late. Well, can't be a chooser now. Just picked Luna, a curvaceous chick. Discussed the theme and settled on the "train theme". Its like banging a chick on the MRT.

Anyway, the rooms were nicely done up and its really a novelty more than anything. My FR,

Looks: 5/10
Body: 6.5/10 (if you are into fuller bodied women)
BBBJ: 7/10 (SOP)
FJ: 7/10 (SOP)

Price is 790,000 Rupiah (no extra taxes).

Left Jakarta feeling that I must return...there is more than meets the eye...
Old 04-10-2011, 03:33 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSARCASM View Post
Yo YoungHunk...thanx bro.....ya, I'm kinda thinking that these bitches know that if they nag us enough, they'll get their way. But, to be honest, this is the 1st time that has happened to me.
Most times, I kinda ask them to leave in the morn( after 1 more session , of course).

But, I think I gotta start hanging out at a new place man(other than CJs).....Whenever I go there with one my kakis, I going like " I've slept with her..her and her".....worse, some gals walk up to me and are on a 1st name basis...not gd for my rep man...hahahaha

take care dude.........
Feel good about it bro, at least you have "conquered" most of the stocks available.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
nickles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys im in jakarta till friday,
can intro some places to go? i am staying at the bellezza ... is there any place to chiong near by?
if u are around we can meet up and go tgt
do pm me
Old 05-10-2011, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kaokao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All bros,

Have not written for a long while and thot my time to contribute.

In Jk for a week and visited 2 usual joints Alexis & Stadium.

It was a weekday. Not much action at Stadium as mostly locals and couldnt see anyone chio enuff.

Headed to the usu safe Alexis ard 11pm. Selection was still ok and quite packed.

Did the usual window rounds and ask for PRC.

Before the mama bring over, saw one damn chio Chi girl walking pass me to table before. Damn she must be a 8.5/10 with v-shaped face, leggy and notti ass. Unfortunately, she went str and sat with a bunch of locals and I cant name her.

Mama came bk and I ask for her name. Found out she is Korean (not sure north of south la). But she is damn hot and rec bros to ask since only 2-3 korean work there. They are like 10-20% premium as I heard.

Anyway, one syt PRC caught my eye by the name of XiaoP with her CFM smile and she is also at least 7/10 in my scale.

Chose and she seems damn happy with hands and legs all over my thig as we TCSS on the sofa. Found out she is from HJ China, hm...known for their wildness usually...all the while my hands auto roam her cute bunny ass, which is firm and gd feel

Proceeded to the jacuzzi as I want to see her in bikini, which I rec to bros as u get to spend more time and able to rabba rabba all over at the pool while she towel massage u.

Wo la she looks great in a white 2 piece, almost see thru. My didi felt a rush. Took a quiet corner and wanted to do notti things to her ears, tits, and cunt. She kept whispering to my ear and I really beh ta han. Ask to to sit in front of me in the pool and immediately carress her soft nips and u know where... all her soft moaning was a bit turn---"ni hao wai"----hooh....bet she is wet...

15mins of all the foreplay and both of us feel gd connection liao...went to the room downstairs to start session, which I shall skip to keep things short as I felt the jazzuzi part was the turn on...

Look 7.5
Service 8
Gfe 8
BJ 8
Rtf - defintely, in fact, she becomes my pt gf and we have many wonder sessions outside Alexis

Dmg - think it is ard Rp2m, which I thot has inc and a bit ex
Old 05-10-2011, 10:31 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
Almost most the places in Jakarta have fewer girls and the ones that are better stock seem to have been taken up by the regular customers.
Was in a few places last night and the FLs were lower in quantity and quality.
Never seen the kind of drought since 2006......

My humble two cents.
Old 06-10-2011, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BlueNova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Jakarta Info

hi bor.
I'll be in Jak. for 3 days from Oct.16 for work
the company booked me in Hotel Nikko Jakarta

any hapening nearby
any massage++
Old 06-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
LOL now he admits after being caught~!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person!
Old 06-10-2011, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 15
Jackal Junior deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackal Junior deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Sun City KTV, Lindeteves, Hayam Wuruk

Has anyone been to this KTV recently and can comment on it?

Ie. the facilities, drinks, and most importantly, the girls.

Reason: local supplier wants to bring us there but I have not been there for many years, I know pandas used to be available but not all are willing to be bungkus-ed, is it still the case?

Would very much prefer to go Alexis or even K2 KTV but I think our supplier is just being cheap...
Old 06-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Mighty_Moog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all bros...

planning a trip to jakarta early november... disappointed to hear no more strip dancers at malio... is this only in malio or happening in other clubs too?

cheers
Old 07-10-2011, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sun City KTV, Lindeteves, Hayam Wuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal Junior View Post
Has anyone been to this KTV recently and can comment on it?

Ie. the facilities, drinks, and most importantly, the girls.

Reason: local supplier wants to bring us there but I have not been there for many years, I know pandas used to be available but not all are willing to be bungkus-ed, is it still the case?

Would very much prefer to go Alexis or even K2 KTV but I think our supplier is just being cheap...
suncity is cheap??.....it's more grand than Alexis or even K2
Old 07-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
upmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samsterupmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
No such rule as the laptop is your working tool etc. Only Indons may face that problem as the custom may think that they are bringing in the laptop for resale. You can change at the malls. There are money changer there. I am not sure of the exchange rate. I prefer to use my POSB ATM Card (Cirrus) at the Danamon ATM. I can withdraw a max of 1.5juta at one transaction and a nonimal fee of Sing $2 per transaction.
For FX, if you have a SG Maybank ATM Card, you can withdraw from BII Bank ATMs in Indonesia (no transaction fee). The BII Bank ATMs will have a small Maybank logo under it.

I also find that the rates for SGD-IDR are better in Jakarta (not sure about Palembang though). When you arrive at Jakarta Airport after clearing customs, there are is about a row of money-changers all competing for business. This makes the rates on offer very competitive.

On the day I arrived, XE.com was quoting 1 SGD=6,900 IDR. One of the money-changers offered 6,920 IDR.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Samster

Hi bro,
Stadium is on the lower end of the scale market.
For similar disco fun you could try to go to Crown.
Hope this could help.

My humble two cents.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 20
DARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to all

A little update of my last trip to CJs....

Was there on WED, ladies night. I'm happy to report that most gals R back from their kampong after Raya festivities....... The Ratio of Guys to gals was gd. I also saw many new faces( gals I meant)........

Went back with a new gal from Bali on the 1st day at CJs( so she says)......Paid 700K. She did what she had to do....nothing to rave about...

Will be there on 16th again...too bad it's a SUN....and from previous experience, not a place to b on a SUN.....

take care and happy hunting guys......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread