The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
Better still contact the sifu Rainman aI like to be with him. I feel very "Safe". But that CB always leave me out of all his joy trip.
Mlm2 he peluk you kuat2 ya
Old 11-07-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
NB.... I go to church on Sunday you know.....,where got that type of cewek luck.
NB u in church the whole of Sat and Sun?
Old 11-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hot Pants

Quote:
CB never bring me......, near my place what.....what excuse now.

Hahaha... We went after 1 am lor... After visiting a friend office in Kapuk, drink there till midnight mah... How to call u???

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 11-07-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Come again brother, don't let that incident bothered you. Learnt from their experience. Better still contact the sifu Rainman and cheong with him, sure no problem one. He is the lao chiow here. He speaks the language and knows his way around. I like to be with him. I feel very "safe". But that CB always leave me out of all his joy trip.
Is it? Why u always F me wan? Let's go pluck Cherry later tonight? The Bintang Curry Fish Head opposite the M Bar and Bintang Mawar very nice. Call me... Heheehe

Old 11-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros who have trouble finding Taman Sari hideout ... , now got big big no ( yellow color ) sign stating " 75 " . Blind oso , raba raba can find now . Just behind Travels Hotel and facing the Stasion . This time .. went for a ST twice @ 3 jam and think it is worth it , rather than overnight . 3 hours , two shots each = Rps 300 K . make sure you have some kamching with the cewek .. then you get two lah ! One shy cewek called Defi .. but service bagus sekali !

Another gem was found in Travel's Hotel in a girl called Yati , nice character , like GF . Young and petite and the smoothest CB i have ever conquered , beh tahan book for the whole night for Rps 900 K , as Mumi Hani trusted me to take her out ! Totally satisfied. Sleep and hug you the whole night type ! Walao ..

NB, where were you lah .. ?? abuk pun tak nampak !! cheers
Old 12-07-2012, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExchange View Post
Why do we need visa to enter Indonesia? I thought as Singaporeans we are exempted. Sorry for the newbie question.
Jakarta visa free is given for tourist visa, which mean you can come on holiday, see your gf, shopping and all other tourist activities.

The jkt immigration will take the opportunity to ask for money if you reply coming to JKT for exhibition, meeting or even worst going to your branch office which they will accuse you as working in jkt! (working actually define as getting salary paid in jkt with working permit/KIMS)

Business visa will require if your trip is for exhibition, meeting etc anything that is work related. Best will be giving answer to them as visiting friends, meeting girl friends, shopping, etc.

P.S. not advisable to apply for business visa.... once the 1 year business visa sticker on your passport, when it's expire and you dun intend to renew it again, you will face problem from immigration asking your trip is for business??......follow by asking money or ask you to fly back & renew your business visa
Old 12-07-2012, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45degree View Post
Tks all bros for yr feedback n advice.I dont need a visa to enter Indo, never thought this would be a problem as I am on legitimate business n had return ticket, so dont take any thing for granted, guess Ramadhan is near. had thought abt applying visa on arrival but arent they all of the same feather,may end up paying additional on top of the visa fee..Next time ,was told just stood yr ground, raise yr voice so all can hear n they will back off, just a matter of who wink first as they dont have grounds to deny you entry for legitimate business
see my reply to "exchange", not suggest you to insist and raise your voice and expecting them to grant you a tourist visa for your business visit.........unlike Singapore that we welcome tourist of all kind.

Chances of your action is either they let you in on tourist visa for your legitimate business visit, or they'll ask you to go back from where you come from....or maybe apply for visa on arrival which I'm not sure if there's available for business visa for tourist visa approve country like Singapore.

Usually 1 year business visa will apply at indonesia embassy of country origin, not sure if jkt airport available for single trip business visa. Please update if you applying for "business visa' in jkt airport and let other sbf bros know the updated info. Thanks
Old 12-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Is it? Why u always F me wan? Let's go pluck Cherry later tonight? The Bintang Curry Fish Head opposite the M Bar and Bintang Mawar very nice. Call me... Heheehe
Samy Curry Fish Head better. The Indian Restaurant next to Grand Lucky, shiok...., Bintang Mawar... long time never go there already. I hated that place, pitch dark, walk also problem...
Old 12-07-2012, 10:18 AM
Not Activated

newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Okay let me check if my schedule permits.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
NB u in church the whole of Sat and Sun?
Sat bible study,

Sunday church followed by fellowship

You never heard of such things meh.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:39 AM
Not Activated

Re: Jakarta Info - Alexis

For brothers keen to bonk a Chinese Indon, a new gem from West Java has joined the pool of locals in Alexis.

She goes by the number 155.

Good Luck. Very popular,
Old 12-07-2012, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sat bible study,

Sunday church followed by fellowship

You never heard of such things meh.
U are good holy man
Old 12-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

Boutique Hotel. 2nd Flr.

One floor down from the Pijit.

Have a bir there since that Bird never SMS me.

Asked the Mami what is the diff between the 300k n 700k since they look pretty much the same. She said the 700k can do body message while the 300k can only do some message.

Asked 2 x 21 years old to sit with us. My friend only want message and so he went upstair and left me no choice but to take the 2 for 1.5 hours and 450k. Great Pijit by 2 ladies....hehehehe

Not bad and just learnt that u can book these girls for Karaoke PLus plus. The standard 300k wold cost 700k and the 700k cewek would cost 1.4 million. Saw some ladies back from the karaoke session and totaly wasted. Screaming and shouting....hehehehe

Saw one Chinese also. Forgot to check if she is the 3 or 700k group.....

So next week hv some pre fasting month entertainment and hv already told some of the ladies to standby for Karaoke plus plus...

Cheers

Old 12-07-2012, 03:29 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Boutique Hotel. 2nd Flr.

One floor down from the Pijit.

Have a bir there since that Bird never SMS me.

Asked the Mami what is the diff between the 300k n 700k since they look pretty much the same. She said the 700k can do body message while the 300k can only do some message.

Asked 2 x 21 years old to sit with us. My friend only want message and so he went upstair and left me no choice but to take the 2 for 1.5 hours and 450k. Great Pijit by 2 ladies....hehehehe

Not bad and just learnt that u can book these girls for Karaoke PLus plus. The standard 300k wold cost 700k and the 700k cewek would cost 1.4 million. Saw some ladies back from the karaoke session and totaly wasted. Screaming and shouting....hehehehe

Saw one Chinese also. Forgot to check if she is the 3 or 700k group.....

So next week hv some pre fasting month entertainment and hv already told some of the ladies to standby for Karaoke plus plus...

Cheers
Jangan lupa ajak aku yah.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold

Bro,
On visa matters, indonesia is very relax.
If the immigration is hassling you is because something is wrong with your status.
They are not stupid, asking for money, unless they have grounds.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Jakarta visa free is given for tourist visa, which mean you can come on holiday, see your gf, shopping and all other tourist activities.

The jkt immigration will take the opportunity to ask for money if you reply coming to JKT for exhibition, meeting or even worst going to your branch office which they will accuse you as working in jkt! (working actually define as getting salary paid in jkt with working permit/KIMS)

Business visa will require if your trip is for exhibition, meeting etc anything that is work related. Best will be giving answer to them as visiting friends, meeting girl friends, shopping, etc.

P.S. not advisable to apply for business visa.... once the 1 year business visa sticker on your passport, when it's expire and you dun intend to renew it again, you will face problem from immigration asking your trip is for business??......follow by asking money or ask you to fly back & renew your business visa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread