The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future
Wives Withholding Sex From Their Husbands

Good insight on the topic. Going to marry soon. Any married bros care to share their experience? Did your wife enjoy getting pounded by you when you were first married, and down the road after 3 years or so, your sex life dropped dramatically?

http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2014/...heir-husbands/
Old 30-07-2014, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wives Withholding Sex From Their Husbands

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Good insight on the topic. Going to marry soon. Any married bros care to share their experience? Did your wife enjoy getting pounded by you when you were first married, and down the road after 3 years or so, your sex life dropped dramatically?

http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2014/...heir-husbands/

When you have first fuck with your wife( assuming she is virgin), she would be crying, and not enjoy it.

After a while of marriage life, when you settle in, you will know the ba wu( smell), or the personality of your partner, and things will be give and take.

Marriage is not about sex, it is about relationship between 2 person. Sex appeal can go either way, if you continuously have good relationship with your wife, you feel it gets better as you know what she likes and she knows how to do to make you comfortable.

No marriage or sex life can always be good or bad. It is how you make out the best of it. Certain days, she is not in the mood, may be due to stress or hormones, and so on. Good thing is bad times will pass, and treasure the good ones while it last.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 30-07-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 14
Smallandstrong is one of the Best!Smallandstrong is one of the Best!Smallandstrong is one of the Best!

I've been married for a year or so...

With kid now, the actions are lesser.

Comparatively, we were energetic before our kid came along.

Now... Its plenty of quickies as we both are really tired. Unless she's had a good night's rest before, then we are able to have a long and slow session.

That is, until our kid wakes up.

LOL

Don't waste my time.
Old 30-07-2014, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 14
Smallandstrong is one of the Best!Smallandstrong is one of the Best!Smallandstrong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
When you have first fuck with your wife( assuming she is virgin), she would be crying, and not enjoy it.

After a while of marriage life, when you settle in, you will know the ba wu( smell), or the personality of your partner, and things will be give and take.

Marriage is not about sex, it is about relationship between 2 person. Sex appeal can go either way, if you continuously have good relationship with your wife, you feel it gets better as you know what she likes and she knows how to do to make you comfortable.

No marriage or sex life can always be good or bad. It is how you make out the best of it. Certain days, she is not in the mood, may be due to stress or hormones, and so on. Good thing is bad times will pass, and treasure the good ones while it last.
Well said.

I'll second you bro, I couldn't have said it any better.

Don't waste my time.
Old 30-07-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 390 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Generally, most have similar experience.

Maybe this is why men have need multiply wives.
30s marry 1st,
40s marry 2nd,
50s marry 3rd and
60s marry 4th

hahahaha!
Old 30-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster

lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:

I really agree that marriage is not about sex... If check on the history of marriage, marriage is actually for several reasons like protecting bloodlines, properties, political, religious, but never mentioned about sex. Sometimes culture takes too much root we forget that it isn't natural (but manmade culture) in the first place.
Old 31-07-2014, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

There has to be some action else the marriage becomes mundane and prone to temptations. If you have kids, it is actually risking the child's future if one party seeks fun elsewhere.

Most will tell you sex becomes infrequent after marriage. I believe in the contrary. You are both stuck in a binding agreement so it is good to discuss it openly. As a male, you are more likely to have a greater need for sex so she needs to understand it. Once that is sorted out, sex can continue to be frequent. Mine is.

There can be many ways to keep the passion alive. Sex in public, making her wear revealing clothes in public etc. The taste will change as you age but as long as you are having sex with your wife and not another woman, I think it is good healthy fun.
Old 31-07-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallandstrong View Post
Well said.

I'll second you bro, I couldn't have said it any better.
Thanks. Just writing from past experience.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 31-07-2014, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:

Marriage is not about sex, it is about relationship between 2 person. .
Bro can't say I fully agree on this point. Marriage is not about sex but sex is a part of marriage. Sex to me helps with the emotional bonding. To me its very simple marriage is like planting a tree, you put in the necessary ingredients such as ample sunlight and water etc to help it grow. Too much sunlight the tree will dry up, too much water, it will drown. So you have to have the right balance.
Old 31-07-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Bro can't say I fully agree on this point. Marriage is not about sex but sex is a part of marriage. Sex to me helps with the emotional bonding. To me its very simple marriage is like planting a tree, you put in the necessary ingredients such as ample sunlight and water etc to help it grow. Too much sunlight the tree will dry up, too much water, it will drown. So you have to have the right balance.
Little to no sex is like little to no sunlight or water for a plant... won't be a healthy plant. Unless the husband is a cactus la.
Old 02-08-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Little to no sex is like little to no sunlight or water for a plant... won't be a healthy plant. Unless the husband is a cactus la.
Well guess I am turning out to be a cactus soon, its already three months of no rain....started from one month now slowing the dry season lasting longer....must be the El Nino effect...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1