The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Why do smart chio local girls go for English Speaking Bros?

Hey bros, this is just a observation. I have found most of chio young girls these days are always with ang mohs, mixed bros or local bros who speak with a slang or speak proper english without singlish.

I am a local bro. Studied locally in neighborhood school and went to NJC, NUS. I'm a very standard bro. I'm mostly a chinese oriented bro at home. Parents watch chinese shows and I like Korean dramas and chinese shows. Of course i watch english shows too but mostly chinese.

I have found it hard to date some chio local girls. It's easy to spot them. They speak proper english, no singlish. They see it as being uncouth or low class. They have good jobs - bankers, marketing, pr, media, fashion etc. They are well dressed and have a certain "smart girl" look. I think you know what i mean. Like atas!

I'm an ok looking bro but i have found i lose out to bros less attractive than me to these girls just cos they speak with a slang or "better" english. My english not bad. But i speak like a singaporean. Why is this not good enough for these girls? I dunno why there was to be a difference for them. I guess it's the same as us bros only looking for slim fair girls but i'm jealous that I have no chance. I cannot do fake accent. Sound bad and no point pretending.

I see these chio atas girls with ang mohs or locals who have fake slang - you know the type. Like our singapore DJs or just some bros who went overseas to study but all of a sudden have slang one. So funny one. But these girls seem to equate status and intelligence with how you speak. Singlish = void deck bros.

I am curious to know if you bros have faced this situation? Is there a way to pick up these girls? I am a confident bro these days. I am dating good looking girls - both PRC and locals. And they are attractive but not at this level of atas chio girls. Just want to know your experiences.
Old 28-07-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 13
USboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to all
Re: Why do smart chio local girls go for English Speaking Bros?

The younger hot chicks these days are not chinese educated. In fact a lot of them try to shed their "singaporean-ness" so they dress more westernized and lose the singlish accent. It's also for their work. I think in general, businesses don't like dealing with singlish bros and gals, well at least the high end businesses. You are right about the atas part. Think most of these girls want to be in the higher end of society which is filled with expats, proper english speaking bros, diverse mix of people from all over the world. My advice is don't worry about these girls. If you like them, just be forward and ask them out. If they don't want to date you, who cares? Many fish in the sea. And there are many girls who are just as chio who maybe can't speak that great english and it doesn't matter.
Old 28-07-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Why do smart chio local girls go for English Speaking Bros?

Mine observation this generation, PRC girls are the most beautifully of all in this country. Her "long mountain" communist background kind of attract me.

Mine 2 cents worth in this topic. Local chicks prefer their men (local) to be financial sounds not so much as the English speaking with the accent shits.

If I could I will hang mine pink IC around the neck when I travel out. Somehow mine red passport is admire across the causeway.

A home girl will respect you if you keep on moving forward, even if you had wrong and serve your time in jail. Turn on a new leave and move up your career not waiting for $ to fall down from trees.

End of days mine brothers over here. The greatest enemy of all is so called old cow because this seniors are experience in live. A plus point if he is non smoker and he keep his horny thought to himself. Without she knowing it she falls for him and this is never rape.

Sort of like last episode of Crime Watch the sex is btw two party. It is willing btw him and her. I guess 6 years jail w/o canning has serve its cause. I still believe all victims were FTs, so certain extents the court show mercy even though that IO Pong Ai Ming (babe), brought up the max.

Again she has our attention I wonder is she real not some small time mediacock actress.
Old 28-07-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It's very subjective. Like you also see chiobu hang out with chao ah beng.
Old 28-07-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nickharold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro! Same JC as you sia. Hahaha. Didn't know people in NJ will use these types of sites but guess I'm not alone! Hahah.

I dunno seh. A lot of the people who graduated here also the same de. Ang Moh cooler is it? Dunno sia.
Old 28-07-2014, 08:38 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraSeven View Post
Lols, agree.
Another breed of girls love nothing by bad guys

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 28-07-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Ts, seriously looking at the kind of threads you started, u have very low esteem leh...

That's y u got no chio bus...all women likes confident guys but not over confident one...
You are the perfect example of what Singapore eduction produce

Onlyhuman
Old 28-07-2014, 09:54 PM
Samster

fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraSeven View Post
No that's not what I mean. Yes, go chiobu with ah beng and everywhere but these are usually chinese educated or hot ah lians. I don't mind ah lians. haha. But the english speaking girls...forget about ah bengs bros. They only go for well spoken bros.
Old 28-07-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyhuman View Post
Ts, seriously looking at the kind of threads you started, u have very low esteem leh...

That's y u got no chio bus...all women likes confident guys but not over confident one...

Onlyhuman
Bro my girl is attractive and I have dated many chio girls. Low self esteem. Maybe. Sometimes i think i can be better but my point is nothing to do with confidence etc etc. You can be the most confident bro in the world but if you are chinese educated or for that matter malay and indian....and you can't speak english for nuts or have a very thick singlish accent, some girls are 100% out of your league. Just making a point. Please don't read it and assume what you want to assume.
Old 28-07-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

I guess it's like why people choose to buy German brands such as BMW, Audi, Mercedes over Lexus. It's the stereotype that continental cars are more prestigious. In the same way, those girls may view males with the "Ang Moh" accent as "better".
Old 28-07-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Obeliskseamus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let's put it this way. Some people like squares, and some like circles. You like circles does not mean everyone else likes circle. Everyone has different taste.

If you think you like this type of gals, then go 'upgrade' yourself lah. Either that, or take what is in your league.

It is a free market
Old 28-07-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone will like to bring a presentable partner out. Be it looks or dressing. The way u behave and speak also tell a lot abt u. Just look at the PRC. A lot are rich, wear branded.. The moment they open mouth, that's it.. The impression just go down the drain.

English as a language is still more atas in our region.
Old 28-07-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfella View Post
Bro my girl is attractive and I have dated many chio girls. Low self esteem. Maybe. Sometimes i think i can be better but my point is nothing to do with confidence etc etc. You can be the most confident bro in the world but if you are chinese educated or for that matter malay and indian....and you can't speak english for nuts or have a very thick singlish accent, some girls are 100% out of your league. Just making a point. Please don't read it and assume what you want to assume.
Ea of us, whether men or women, hve our preference and prejudice. We pick our partners base on impressions/perceptions. Thus, for some women to pick only men `suited' to their taste should not be a surprise. Their perception is tat a well spoken man equates to ability to provide well and equal/better to girls themselves.

Ask urself this question, hve u chase all women regardless.....or do u filter them out bec u deem them not compatible to u?
Old 29-07-2014, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4985 / Power: 17
simifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just making a point. Please don't read it and assume what you want to assume.
Correct uncle if I m wrong, u are saying that we can't seems to woo those atas girls becos we are fr a Chinese oriented family? Those girls only look for people who speak real proper England.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyhuman View Post

Onlyhuman
Clap clap, good comment.
Should say our education system produce too many smart people like him
Old 29-07-2014, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4985 / Power: 17
simifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No that's not what I mean. Yes, go chiobu with ah beng and everywhere but these are usually chinese educated or hot ah lians. I don't mind ah lians. haha. But the english speaking girls...forget about ah bengs bros. They only go for well spoken bros.
So yr purpose of this thread is to find out why bengs like us can't win England speaking ladies?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1