The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2014, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 13
wartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: PRC Girls vs Local Chinese Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by USboy View Post
Bro, PRC girls hoping to find husband and stay here in SG. Local girls play hard to get but really all pussy is the same - soft, warm and moist. Don't worry so much. You like the girl or love the girl, doesn't matter where she's from. Whatever makes you happy bro!
Yea gotta agree. As long as you love her, why care which country she's from?
Old 29-07-2014, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

The next thing you are going to worry is that you got compare with another GUY by that Prc babe...What is yours will be yours and what doesn't belong will end up both won't be together till the end. Be wise and be contended on what you got. Why bother and make yourself think so much...

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 29-07-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sundial is Cool - loads of Potential

I have a Singoporean wife and a taiwanese air hostesses gf
Sex with sg wife 5 mins and occurs when the moon turns blue. Never had the initiative. But I love her the way she is. A caring mother.
Taiwanese. Sex monster. Moment in the room suck me dry and loves to swallow.
I guess I had the best of both world. Lucky me.

Bottom line no single gal is perfect. Get a combo!
Old 29-07-2014, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 13
beloving deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundial View Post
Sex with sg wife 5 mins and occurs when the moon turns blue. Never had the initiative. But I love her the way she is. A caring mother.

What a life!
Old 29-07-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubletap View Post
fatfella,

wat are u complaining here? u have got an educated PRC banker here to let u fuck unconditionally, n yet u complain things are missionary and static. then u aso yearn for local bitches and cant find a fuck straightaway.

be contended!

years back, I was in a similar scenario with u........

I just (temporarily) broke up with a local divorcee, and met up with a PRC working locally... through tat few night meet ups with tat PRC, she initiated making love, but I was adamant abt it, while thinking of my local divorcee........ (in the end, didn't fuck the PRC)

in summary: the local slut contacted me up again, n I was back to her; leaving the PRC cold n boh-chap! I even erased the PRC number! then months later, the local slut broke off (temporarily again). at this time, I regret erasing the PRC number. I even drove often to her residential area, hoping to bump into her........ but to no avail.

NOW???? this LOCAL Divorcee SLUT is out of my life, for 18mths alr. she is being fucked n made used of by another dickhead 10yrs her senior! I regret not trying out other relationship or cherishing the realationship with other ladies...... while keep holding on to the fucking SLUT whom I treasured for the last nine years.

come on, fatfella! cherish n make full use of wat u have. now u have tis PRC as yr sticky partner........ n yr brain is abt wanting to fuck a local........ then wat if the local ger u get to fuck doesn't worth the companionship of the PRC banker? then u ll regret.

if u prefer, u can pass yr PRC banker to me should u have another local ger. so she wont feel so hurt by u
Don't misread and I assume. You are WRONG and MISTAKEN. I am NOT complaining. I am just asking bros for their experiences with PRCs and Local girls. To those who have dated both. Please don't ASSUME.
Old 30-07-2014, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
interesting and somewhast accurate observation you made. having dated both PRC (PMETs) and local women, i share similar views in terms of sex.
mt PRC gfs felt its necessary and important to get intimate, satisfy a bf's needs and make them happy - its part of the relationship package. Sex was frequent and they were almost always missionary and standard, just like their lifestyles here.

Typically, it would be: Meet for cycling/outdoor sports, eat Chinese dishes and steamboat, come home have sex, bath, watch China variety shows online, sleep...

For local women.... depends on their age. sex with most younger ones (other than malays) needs a lot of time, activity and money investment. But for older, mature ladies around 35-40, its easier cos they are more frank and have stronger desires.
return up +7. Cheers.......
Old 30-07-2014, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
otacon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never had a PRC friend but saw my friend have a PRC friend, she is young n studied in sg for quite a number of years. I find her attractive in her own ways although I not too sure how she is in bed
Old 30-07-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Mine marks goes to local girls. Why?

Experience shown end of days we draw a line. One side being locals including new citizens. The other side we have PR and FTs. FT girls mine opinion are easy to hook up if local guys know what their desire. This could be long term stay as well as her partner CPF accounts.

I beg mine pay checks 95% of FTs ladies will want to spread their legs if I am drawing out mine CPF soon. So if the writer is too a FT or PR then I say is tough in this generation to hook up local girl. But if it made you feel better disable chicks may be easy.

After sex and marriage all local guys should note the important of handing her movement. PRC girls still will prefer their home boys so the chances of her screwing one is pretty high. But then not all PRC girls are like this, treat her well and make sure you keep her passport.

Hei did we over look an issue? Local single females will they walk the path of lesbos? Seem they are educated and, not worshiping white dick. A discussion in the future. Please start the ball rolling.
Hahahahhhahahaha.....

Bro, its not in the 90s anymore.. its 2014..

I have recruited a few China guys and girls into my past organisation..

They are beautiful/smart/hard working.

They graduate with first class from NTU/NUS/SMU/LSE...etc..

They have the brains and the looks and very hard working..

I think TS is luckily to have met a beautiful / sexually pleasing / smart girl.. irregardless or if she is china or local..

Just enjoy and treat her well...

I would say.. if she is a local.. her demand of a man will be much higher..

Women of the same status of a PRC girl will demand more out of a man..

A singaporean girl who is beautiful / smart / hard working.. she will only accept top grade guys thus you might not stand a chance...

so be blessed..
Old 30-07-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

PRC gals are more voluptuous but normally quite hairy, while local girls are normally flatter but they do shave.
Old 30-07-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
PRC gals are more voluptuous but normally quite hairy, while local girls are normally flatter but they do shave.
you meant geylang girls?? lol..

bro we are talking about decent PRC working ladies here not your GL hairy spider fuck type..

even geylang.. not a lot are hairy now.. those 150 will shave..

those 100 ones young and looked well dressed ones not so hairy..

but i think those older type at 14/16/18/21/19.. might be hairy..

I didnt try.. so you try a lot? any FR to share?
Old 30-07-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
most of them got no butt, i prefer siambu n vietbu over them in terms of figure.
Old 01-08-2014, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 22
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, was hoping to be in the same shoes.
Old 01-08-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Quote:

Bro, wish I have your luck
Old 01-08-2014, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: PRC Girls vs Local Chinese Girls

Quote:

I always love combo The best of both world.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

in my opinon, i guess is the different upbringing between the two country girls.

In China, male is been respected as the dominance species in the society and prefer over girls. Thus the ladies was brought up to respect men. also in a country having a widespread of vice, they come to understand at very early age that men if not fed or drain dry, they will go out to find their food. so thou they may not have the needs as high as the men, they tried to make sure their men is been fed or they learn to live with the acceptance of men dining out.

In Singapore, girls are brought up with a culture of equal sex and respect their own needs. Once they offer their bodies to the men, usually out of love, they may feel that this man belong to her and she belong to him, thus a certain dominance mindset set in. in other words, she own you. Also, local girls feel they have their own needs and expect men to respect that, so when she say no, it a no, you can be hungry, but that your problem. and only she can feed you, you not allow to find your own food outside. the mindset of equal sex, may give her the idea that since she can control her urge, why you cannot. but again we are made up of different DNA. Female DNA is to learn to strap a bra and Male DNA is to unstrap a bra.

Thus, between PRC and local, i much prefer PRC. again, there are well educated and much better manner PRC ladies too,thou the large % is still not well educated so if you find one good one, in term of inteligent and manner that match you, i can say you find a gold pot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1