The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2014, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 14
BrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant future
Re: Toilet Fun

Looks like handicapped toilet is the most popular place to bonk.
Old 24-07-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

yea it sure is. Spacious, and clean. Well, I will say female handicap is slightly cleaner than male one though haha
Old 24-07-2014, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
rockers87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
yea it sure is. Spacious, and clean. Well, I will say female handicap is slightly cleaner than male one though haha
n female ones has a special trash bin for it. easier for disposal of items if needed
Old 30-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
One1wan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to wcp for a walk with gf, start kissing and she say she wet so look for handicap toilet. Went to the ulu ulu side one thinking no one will come. Go in and start fucking her brains out
Quite noisy then suddenly heard foot steps outside. First i thought ghost! A bit scared my 2ic went inverted! Then suddenly someone tried to open the door.
Then next thing i heard was vomiting coming out of that person followed by "fuck cheebi shit!" Hahahaha.. Then he left or maybe go the guys toilet. Then we continue fuck. Hahaha.
Came out saw vomit outside at one side.
Funny how when you horny even this kind of disgusting thing also still wanna fuck. Hahaha
Old 29-08-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 12
KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!

hahaha

Its so funny. Reading all this.

Come to think of it, I never tried anything funny at the toilets except shitting. LOL

I had experiences in cinemas, staircases, and even in buses !
But toilets... never tried before. hahaha

Thanks to these bros, i will up back once i get power:
jsparrow, tastertaster
Note: If i didnt up you back pls pm me your latest post. Thanks

Learn how to spot cheating gf
>> Myths about sex <<
Old 29-08-2014, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Toilet Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limliangteh View Post
I fingered a fren of mine in one of the handicapped toilet at RWS till she squirt a little then proceed with a heavenly BBBJ. With her excellent skill and her tongue stud, I cum in her mouth. As it was my very first time hanky panky in toilet, nothing further. Clean my dick and walk out as a happy man.
Wow friend also can finger, well done
Old 29-08-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 14
bearbear87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbearbear87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Once did it in a handicap toilet in one of the gov hospitals hehe.

Ex-gf was a pharmacist there, we got naughty when i went to lunch with her. It was fast, hard and extremely exciting. Bent her over the sink and pounded her doggy while looking at her high expression in the mirror. One of the most memorable fucks definitely. And she is one naughty gal :P

When we came out, there was an uncle on a wheelchair waiting outside. Oops
Old 29-08-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
Shallnotkill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShallnotkill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Met up with friend for supper and went to pasir ris park. Was trying to kiss her and then she was totally rejecting it. Well carried on insisting and before I even kissed her she asked me, you are making me wet, how do you think you can compensate me. With that kind of slutty face, mai tu liao. Fucked her at the toilet and ended with a cim. 2 days later she accepted another guy as her boyfriend as I'm attached. She told me to keep in contact, wonder what's up her sleeve. Overall unique experience
Old 29-08-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatbang View Post
yeah bro, me and the gf always had our quickies there during late night studying back when we were undergrads. there are a few handicap toilets there where you can really stay in for like hours doing your thing. secluded and quiet. just beware of cctv
NUS is such a fucking ground... if they do a survey, I think half the gals lost their virginity there.
Old 29-08-2014, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

Just last week, I met up with my FB at Jurong East and went to Westgate for a meal. During the meal, we were flirting and talking dirty stuffs.. both of us got so horny and decided to quickly finish off the food and find a place to release our needs.

We walked around 1st floor and saw a handicap toilet. The one in between Casio and Seiko watch shops. It was vacant so we went in, locked the door and begin our rendevous. We french kissed passionately.. I lifted up her shirt and groped her breasts...follow by sucking on her brown protruding erected nipples.. Then I took off her shorts and panties and fingered her wet juicy hairless pussy.. she is damn wet! My fingers were drenched with her juices..

I continued to finger her until she came hard and hugged me super tight.. I can feel her pussy gripping my finger very tight. After a few spasms, her orgasm subsided then she pulled down my pants and took out my anticipating hard cock. She sensually rub my hard cock with sensual strokes.. I feel like I am in heaven! Then she quicken her pace and I almost explode but I held on firmly and slowed her down.. I requested her for a bbbj and she gladly obliged. She went down on me and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked my cock head hard, fast and furious until I could not hold on any longer. I exploded and CIM. She almost choked on my cum.. I don't know how much cum I have shot out.. but judging from her expression, it seems alot..LOL..

She didn't swallow it. She spitted all out onto the basin. But she told me my cum tasted salty..haha.. so I guess maybe abit did went into her throat.. We cleaned up and got dressed then left the toilet. Luckily no one is waiting outside.. this is just so shiok!
Old 29-08-2014, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
cheap buy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Toilet Fun

Just last week, I had lunch at the Upper Changi Long John Sliver Resturant. While eating half way, i feel like peeling so I visited the restroom..it was quite big n very clean. After my business, i got a uage to ask my fb to have some fun. She was willing to try new ideals n we process. When in n strip of her panty to find she is wetwet. She blow for me n have every drop of my juice. During our happy time, there is a few knock on the door and that spicy up the enjoyment. hahaha scare n song.

thank you for reading.
Old 29-08-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 16
OneTouch is one of the Best!OneTouch is one of the Best!OneTouch is one of the Best!OneTouch is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limliangteh View Post
I fingered a fren of mine in one of the handicapped toilet at RWS till she squirt a little then proceed with a heavenly BBBJ. With her excellent skill and her tongue stud, I cum in her mouth. As it was my very first time hanky panky in toilet, nothing further. Clean my dick and walk out as a happy man.
how did you end up fingering your friend inside a handicapped toilet?
Old 29-08-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light

Many years ago, at the now defunct NCO Club at Beach Road. Was having a drink with then girlfriend at their lounge. Short version: got high, got horny.

Went into the male toilet of the lounge. Attacked each other. Kisses, caresses. Lots of noise. Bad idea.

Security guard came. Banged on door. Shouted. LL. Opened door. Lots of people around, attracted by the commotion.

Face redden. Looked down, walked away quickly.

Damn embarrassing!

Old 29-08-2014, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kakiglf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did many times in Parking lot, however most memorable one for me is in fire staircase in Shopping complex . Had our quicky after watching cinema on the way out to our car. As she is small and slim I pressed her up against the wall and fuck her
Old 29-08-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 13
nicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a quickie with my ex gf at one of the toilet cubicles in NUS. It was late at night and we were feeling horny. So chiong into the guy's toilet and doggy her till she cum into my mouth. quickly dress up and leave the toilet. Throughout that , no one was around the vicinity :0
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1