The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
rockers87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Toilet Fun

anybody who would like to share their fun moments in the toilets?
Old 23-07-2014, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
ice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Toilet Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockers87 View Post
anybody who would like to share their fun moments in the toilets?
Ever did before with gf who is now my wife:
1. Toilet at shaw tower,the guys toilet. After watching movie feels horny n persuade her go guys toilet n fuck..at first she dun want but i slow talk n end up in one of the cubicle.while fucking,there's a few guys coming in n even at next cubicle but i continue fuck her.

2. Handicap toilet at bedok resorvoir park at night.while fucking got people want to come in.
Old 23-07-2014, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

I had a great bbbj with a with my FB at Jurong SAFRA handicap toilet recently. The toilet is clean and roomy. We were kissing and touching each other very passionately. It was very exciting knowing that there are people walking past the toilet. Hehe... I fingered my FB until she cum and she HJ me for awhile before going down and suck my cock furiously. The feeling was so good that I almost CIM..haha.. but knowing that my FB dun like CIM so I warned her and took out my cock and cum on her 38C tits. She was taken by surprised that I came so much..LOL..
Old 23-07-2014, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 22
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

hmm...toilet fun...
me had one such experience...
refer to Chapter 2 of the FR (From Vietnam With Love) in page 21 of me thread...
From Vietnam With Love...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 23-07-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
rockers87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTan4480 View Post
I had a great bbbj with a with my FB at Jurong SAFRA handicap toilet recently. The toilet is clean and roomy. We were kissing and touching each other very passionately. It was very exciting knowing that there are people walking past the toilet. Hehe... I fingered my FB until she cum and she HJ me for awhile before going down and suck my cock furiously. The feeling was so good that I almost CIM..haha.. but knowing that my FB dun like CIM so I warned her and took out my cock and cum on her 38C tits. She was taken by surprised that I came so much..LOL..
has been a long time since u unload? haha
Old 23-07-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!

I had mine at MBS handicapped toilet
Old 23-07-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
halcyon77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the heightened security at airports these days add to the fun and the thrill! here're mine to add:
1. fucked my former gf in a handicapped toilet at Shanghai Pudong Airport before we both boarded the plane to join the Mile High Club
2. fucked a former FB at our very own Changi Airport, also in a handicapped toilet, before boarding a plane for business trip
3. in the days pre 9-11, had a few romps at discreet areas late at night along the walkway from T1 to T2, where the various airlines' offices are
4. had a bbbj from another former FB at the toilet at Mt Faber very late at night after we both had a bit too much to drink
5. had a few romps at the toilet at NUS Eng Fac, once dubbed the highest point in NUS
Old 23-07-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 12
nstringa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynstringa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quite many times in the handicap toilet in school with my gf.

First time, we went in and frenched for a while before taking off her clothes. It was my first time doing something like this. She gave me a handjob and that was it.

Second time, we made out again before stripping each other naked. Since she was having a period, she didn't want me to go south. She didn't want to take off her shorts either so she decided to give me a bj. Shiok.

Third time and since then, we will go in and try something a little bit different each time. Finally went into her and it was shiok. Quite a few times, people walked past or even tried to enter and we will giggle.
Old 23-07-2014, 06:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
thegreatbang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by halcyon77 View Post
5. had a few romps at the toilet at NUS Eng Fac, once dubbed the highest point in NUS

yeah bro, me and the gf always had our quickies there during late night studying back when we were undergrads. there are a few handicap toilets there where you can really stay in for like hours doing your thing. secluded and quiet. just beware of cctv
Old 23-07-2014, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Mine was in City Square Mall. It wasn't so crowded back then. We left the buffet halfway to bonk and back to makan after that.
Old 23-07-2014, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 20
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

I've had my share of fun too. Handicap toi near the office at MBLM is my favorite. Being so near to our offices makes it even more exciting.
Old 23-07-2014, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Had my fun in condo swimming pool toilet and handicap toilet in a CC. I totally love the thrill. I found 2 new spots if any sis here interested to join me to have some exciting sensation for quickie in town.
Old 23-07-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

bonk a fb in a school's handicap
cheap thrill to be honest. Whole toilet seat was wet with our sweat from bonking.
She would CIM, and at times we did it in between lesson breaks. Damn thrill and sometimes i would text her to clean her mouth properly so that no streak of cum can be seen from her mouth xD
Old 24-07-2014, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Limliangteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I fingered a fren of mine in one of the handicapped toilet at RWS till she squirt a little then proceed with a heavenly BBBJ. With her excellent skill and her tongue stud, I cum in her mouth. As it was my very first time hanky panky in toilet, nothing further. Clean my dick and walk out as a happy man.
Old 24-07-2014, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
Nonteeruk2553 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was making out with my ex at batam in male toliet resort.
Then came another guy at next cubcile , he was shitting and it smell like shit.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1