The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kretek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malay Tudung Girls

Nice pics bro.. Sorry cant up u..

Anyway,about the girl u told u guys about,she's starting to get notty with me again. Haha.. But still not so open as before.. Will try harder..

Hmm... I think sometime 2 weeks ago,went to visit my daughter at KKH and since i was alone,opened up WeChat.. Tadaa.... Saw a malaysian tudung girl.. So i said hi.. Talk talk talk and she told me she's has a seminar here in SG and staying alone in a hotel near Beach Rd. Since its fasting month, offered to break fast with her.. So we did.. Nothing much that night, after dinner,went up her room and watched tv.. So went home to with no action..

As wifey was slping,chat with her and she started getting naughty, ask why i didnt 'eat' her in the room.. Lol.. So i told her i'm gonna have her for bfast tmr morning and she said ok..

Early morning went to her hotel already.. She opened the door and was already naked.. Apa lagi,stunt la.. Lol.. She is a bit chubby, meaty but her moans were superb.. Hee.. Did 69,missionary n doggy.. Came on her boobs, cant continue much as i had a meeting at 9am so had to rush to work.

We are still in contact.. Still sending naughty msgs and now,she's addicted.. Since she's at JB, i guess we can meet often.. Will be meeting her next week.. Hope get more actions.. Wwnna fuck her in tudung and cum on her face,making the tudung wet with my cum.. Haha..
Old 29-07-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kretek View Post

Hmm... I think sometime 2 weeks ago,....alone,opened up WeChat.. Tadaa.... Saw a malaysian tudung girl..

As wifey was slping,chat with her and she started getting naughty, ask why i didnt 'eat' her in the room.. Lol.. So i told her i'm gonna have her for bfast tmr morning and she said ok..

We are still in contact.. Still sending naughty msgs and now,she's addicted.. Since she's at JB, i guess we can meet often..

Will be meeting her next week.. Hope get more actions.. Wwnna fuck her in tudung and cum on her face,making the tudung wet with my cum.. Haha..
You so lucky, girl offer herself to you.

Best is can take pixs when you cum.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 29-07-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
You so lucky, girl offer herself to you.

Best is can take pixs when you cum.

Haha.. She want me to eat her next wed or thurs. Ask me book a hotel the whole day for her.. If time permits,maybe can chiong.. Cos next week got overseas boss coming over. Cannot take leave. If cannot tahan then take MC lor.. Lol..
Old 29-07-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 22
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:

Haha.. She want me to eat her next wed or thurs. Ask me book a hotel the whole day for her.. If time permits,maybe can chiong.. Cos next week got overseas boss coming over. Cannot take leave. If cannot tahan then take MC lor.. Lol..
if u cannit make it...let me knoe...
me take over...
dun worry...me will reimburse hotel fee to you...
hehehe...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 29-07-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
me take over...
hehehe...
Wow you really fast hand fast leg.

Quote:
Not to worry too much, l am free and can volunteer to help you.

Old 29-07-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodolz View Post
true that tudung girls are hornier than they seem... banged a few tudung girls before many years ago... first one i got to know from chat at alamak.com.. meet for first time and she tell me to bring her to kallang area.. didnt know what she had in mind.. e moment reached that area, i was shocked that she actually brought me to e budget hotel there.. banged like nobody business.. took off her tudung and her c cup boobs that was hidden under the tudung shocked me.. pussy was tight and wet as hell..

the other one i remembered, first movie date gave me a bbbj during the movie.. subsequent dates came over my place and we banged hard too.. best part even let me anal her... those were the days... too bad lost contact with the first one.. n now e second one is married already....
best thing ever lah... lol anal

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 29-07-2014, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pajero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/2131/000505zagjk.jpg

solid boobs
Old 29-07-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

http://i1026.photobucket.com/albums/...00104-1414.jpg
Old 29-07-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster

http://i1026.photobucket.com/albums/...55268 7_n.jpg
Old 30-07-2014, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Wow you really fast hand fast leg.

Not to worry too much, l am free and can volunteer to help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
me take over...
hehehe...

hahaha... sure can make it.. my 'adek' waiting for her already..
Old 30-07-2014, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 22
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:

oh well...all the best...and enjoy...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 30-07-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 22
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute

Will like to try Malay Tudung Girls for a change of taste.
Old 31-07-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Happy bonking, if possible try to take pixs when you cum.

Old 31-07-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd07 View Post
nice pics...miss those times when i was young with my ex gf...ask her to wear tudung and we did it at her staircase. there was a time also we sat at suntec fountain and i fondled her breast..after that buay tahan, go hotel fuck.....

bros in alamak...which channel have higher chances?
Got caught once diong at staircase with her tudung on.. Lol.. But really la, behind the tudung,hijab and loose clothes,they are normal human beings too.. They also need some TLC.. Haha.. Some are very conversative and some are just as horny. Depends on luck.

Alamak.com eh bro? Dunno la.. Long time never been in there.. Maybe can try fishing there later.. See got luck or not.. Haha
Old 02-08-2014, 05:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
death_toy is one of the Best!death_toy is one of the Best!death_toy is one of the Best!

Had been lucky with a few tudung girls before. They are more attracted to malay guys, it doesnt even matter whether u are religious or not. Managed to up some poly tudung girls. Nice figures and love to get fucked.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1