The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hipgrinder, lookingaround, singlegal

Old 04-07-2014, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kfng2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

don't keep us hanging. pls update. and keep up the good work
Old 23-07-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
PureHearted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please don't keep us waiting any more , still waiting hungrily for more of your updates
Old 29-07-2014, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

I got some new stories about my wife. Things havent been quiet just that I want to have a couple of stories before I post here. I think all brothers want more stories about my wife right?

So anyway, there was one night that I wasn't feeling too well and went to see the private GP near our house. Wifey followed, just in case, as I was running a fever as well as having diarrhoea. We reached about 9.30pm and I was the 2nd last patient for the day. However, it was only until 10 plus that we finally went in for consultation. The doctor was this old uncle type and was very friendly. He proceeded to take my temperature and do all the necessary checks as my wife stood next to me. She was wearing her usual spaghetti top, slippers and shorts. Incidentally, she was also a lace push up bra as we were rushing out of the house prior. Part of the bra was protruding out of her top and needless to say, her breasts looked full.

As I was being examined by the doctor, I can see that he was stealing glances at wifey, as he explained about dengue, how to prevent etc. Knowing all guys, he was just finding some reason to strike a convo with wifey. But, I was too sick to think further.

"Ok, I'm going to have a blood test on you, just to make sure it is not dengue. The result will come in a few days time. When the lab test is out, i will give you a call and we shall see whether he needs to be warded for observation or not." He said to wifey. We then took my medicine, paid and went home. Wifey nursed me well, no sex, but with water and the meds. We totally forgot about the lab test until i got a call from the clinic.

"Sir, your blood test is ready, the doctor would like to meet you." Said the distinct Filipino voice on the other end of the line. I told her that I can't on that day and asked if it's ok for my wife to attend on my behalf instead. She said that she will check with the doctor and get back to me. I told her to just sms me as I will be in a meeting.

Sure enough, a message came in which read,"The doctor says your wife can come by tomorrow afternoon, before lunch time at 1pm to collect your blood test. Ok?"

"Ok". Immeadiately, something in me kicked on and I couldn't wait to share with wifey. Texted her,"Dear, doctor just called, blood test out, nothing major. Can you help me collect tomorrow?"

"Ok. What time?" She replied.

"Come before 1pm" I replied.

"Ok." She replied again.

"And dear, I think the doctor was checking you out that time *winks"I texted.

"You notti. Sick also still notti."

"You one week haven't get right? Hee hee"

"What do you think I'm doing now? *winks back" She replied. We then continued to discuss how to execute the adventure for the day after.
Old 29-07-2014, 07:05 PM
Samster

bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

The next day, wifey texted me to say that she's on the way to the clinic. Just a small description of the clinic, it's located at a relatively quiet estate surrounded by private houses. There were only 2 doctors running the clinic with 1 single clinic assistant. They have been operating for many years there and unlike other places, the place was not crowded, partly due to the high fees that they charged for consultation and the medicine.

The doctor in question, let's call him Lee (fake name), is an elderly man, probably in his mid-50s and like what I said, is a happy fellow. Because of this, I told my wife that he could be a challenging "target" as he might be too righteous. So, importantly, her outfit must be seductive enough from the start. We picked out a low cut, white floral sun dress (for obvious reasons) and a pair of high heels, wedges type. Underneath, I told her to wear this particular bra in which the clasp is at the front and a pair of a sheer cotton panties.

Wifey arrived at the clinic at 12.45pm, informed the clinic assistant, who duly told the doctor. There was only 1 more male patient in the queue and so she waited patiently. After that patient went in and left, the assistant called out, Ms Maria, the doctor may see you now. Wifey said she was nervous, like as though she was sick and seeing a doctor.

"Ms Maria, how are you doing today? Your husband busy?" Lee asked.
"Yes yes, he's always busy. Busy until sick" She said with a chuckle.
"Tell him it's not good. Must also take care of his health and spend time with the family and kids." Lee said.
"Oh we don't have kids doctor. I can't... you know..." She stopped halfway
"Oh I'm sorry to ask about that." Lee said.
"So my husband said the result is out?" She asked.
"Oh yes, please wait. Janet... can you pass me the blood test result of Mr XXXX?" he called out to his assistant.
There was a short pause and Lee began to scan Wifey's body. Breaking the silence, Lee asked, "So how are you feeling today? Weather abit hot ya?"
"Yes yes. Very hot sometimes. Actually doctor, since you asked that, I err, have something to ask for your help, but I don't know how to say..."She left in lingering.
"Ouh, what is it about?" Lee asked.
"It's something private and I dont know if you can see what's wrong." She said, as she gave a slight CFM look, and twitching her body, before she was cut off by Janet, the assistant.
Lee saw that wifey was acting strangely and since she said something private, he took the file from Janet and said,"Thank you Janet, you can go for lunch now and help me put the "Closed" sign when you leave. I'm going for lunch soon after explaining to Ms Maria here."
"Sure thing doctor" Janet replid and left. Lee was busy looking through the report and began explaining to wifey what the results were bla bla bla. The chime for the outside door went off and wifey knows that Janet has already left the clinic.
"So nothing is wrong with my husband?" She asked quickly.
"Nope. Based on this report, his levels look fine and it's not dengue." Lee said as he closed the file. "So you mentioned that you have something to ask me?"

"Yes doc." She fidgeted, intentionally. "Recently I've noticed that they are swelling on my.. erm.. parts..." she said as she began to notion to her breasts. "and last week, I was checking myself, I felt as though there was something hard, like a lump or something"
Old 29-07-2014, 07:06 PM
Samster

Wifey said Lee's eyes betrayed him as they both lit up when she said the word 'lump'.

"Ouh.."Lee exclaimed.
"Yah, and i think from that day, I was getting stressed up and felt sick, like, bloatedness and headache." Wifey came up with some excuses that we thought of. "So that's why I thought since I'm here to collect the report, could you also help to check my condition?" She said as she bend down slightly to give him the half-ball view.

"Well I could, but, normally I will get my nurse to be present when I do it." Lee replied professionally.

"Please doc, please help me check. I don't know how to tell my husband on this as he is always busy. I dont want to worry him unnecessarily." She grabbed his arm and looked at him with a sobbing face.
"I.. er.. hmmm.... ok just a quick check. Wait a while, I got to lock the front door first." Lee said as he went out. Wifey knew that the chance is on.
Lee came back and said that he will need to do all the normal checks. He instructed for Wifey to go to the table and proceeded to pull the curtains behind them.
"Ok I need you to take off your clothes and lie down face up." Lee said as he turned around. Wifey smiled as she took off the top, threw it on the ground and lied down on the table. Thing is, she had her bra, panties and was still in heels. "Ok ready" she said.
Lee turned and was shocked to see my wife, almost naked on the table. "You need to erm, take off your bra also." Lee said.

"Oh ya." Before Lee can turn around, she quickly unsnapped the front clasp and her breasts sprang out in their full glory. Lee gasped quietly as my wife pretended to look to the side.

"Ok I'm going to start now. Excuse me." He said politely. He began to rub his hands on her big breasts as wifey closed her eyes and forced herself to enjoy the 'massage'. After a short while, "Ms Maria, are you ok?"Lee asked.
"Yes doctor, it's good. I've never had anyone seen me like this, only my husband. Please be gentle." She said innocently, playing her cards.

"Ok ok. If at any point you feel uncomfortable, please tell me and i will stop."Lee said. He started kneading her side boobs to check for lumps (which we both know dont have), and soon, both hands were jiggling her breasts at which Wifey let out a soft moan. Her legs were twitching also, as she could feel her pussy getting wet and pressing against the sheer panties.

After rubbing and molesting her breasts, Lee proceeded to slowly pinch her nipples. "This is part of the process to see if there are any secretion. Excuse me". Wifey was writing in pleasure as he did so, with one hand (closer to the doctor side) grabbing the table edge, and the other was tugging at her panties.

"Ouh... ouh..." She made a more audible moan. "Ms Maria, are you ok?" Lee asked. "Yes doc. I'm just a bit sensitive. But please don't stop..." she said as she gave him a CFM look and bit her lower lip. Lee just looked at her breasts intently, as though trying to avoid eye contact. But wifey said that she was getting very horny and her whole body was twitching. Part of the reason was also coz it's been 2 weeks since she had sex with me, so only natural that it piled up.

"Ouh ouh.. mmm.... ahhhhh...." She let out. Lee then looked again at wifey, and this time, their eyes made contact and locked on. Wifey knew she had him. She described the atmosphere as intense as she looked into the bespectacled man rubbing her breasts. Lee began to massage her breasts again in circles as wifey played along, all the while not breaking the eye contact.
Everytime that Lee pinched her nipples, she would let out a naughty "Ahhh...". Her left hand then slowly went down and began rubbing her now wet pussy. She began to rub herself down there as Lee continued his checking.
"Doc... how's my breast?" Wifey said in a sexy tone. Lee could only smiled, which Wifey said 'set her off'. She moaned louder as Lee pinched her nipples again as she arched her back.

Her left fingers, now wet with some juice, swiped Doctor Lee's arm as wifey continued to seduce him with a smile. Lee was still silent, as though struggling whether to proceed or stop. One thing was clear though, he was reluctant to stop playing with my wife's breasts.

Wifey knew that she has to act fast as she only has less than 30 mins to wrap things up. "Doctor, my husband and I.... we.... haven't... had... we haven't do it for quite some time now...." She said.

"Ouh. how long was that? When was the last time you had..."Lee left the sentence.
Old 29-07-2014, 07:07 PM
Samster

"More than 2 months ago.... I think he is stressed with work... and that's why I...haven't had my release...." She said.

"Then how do you release?" Lee asked, gulping down this throat.
"like this..." She grabbed his hand and slowly guided it down to her damp panties. She motioned for him to rub it as she let out another moan... "oooh.... yes.... that's it doc..." She exclaimed as she now lifted her hands above her head, making her body stretched out.
Lee was now rubbing her pussy and squeezing her breast as wifey continued to look and moaned. She was getting wetter and soon, her panties was damp. She took Lee's hand and urged it to remove her panties. He got the hint and slowly, he pulled it off. She was clean shaven.

The doctor had another look on his face. The one that my wife describe as that of a man looking surprised as though he won the lottery. Wifey continued to smile as she kicked off her panties. She pulled him down and Lee knew what she wanted; a good licking. He duly obliged as wifey worked his pants.

"Ouh.... yes.... Ouh.... mmmmm...." Wifey was loud as doctor Lee tounged her. She managed to unzip him and took out his uncircumcised cock. There were some pre-cum as she gobbled it up. Lee licked harder the moment she sucked his cock as they now were intertwined in 69.

"Doc, please help me..." My wife said as she positioned herself on the edge of the table so that Lee can fuck her while standing.

"But.. but... how about your husband..."He asked.

"As long as you don't tell, I wont tell also" she bit her lower lip again. Lee was hesitant again. Sensing that he might backed down, wifey grabbed his cock and rubbed it on her clitoris.

"mmm.... yes.. yes... I'm wet...." She moaned as she let go of her grip and Lee just rubbing it. Slowly, his cock entered her pussy. Wifey grabbed both his hands and grabbed her breasts.

"Yes... ouh.... ahhh...."She arched her back. Doc Lee was already sucking on her tits as he built up a rythm. "ooo... oooo....Doc... you're.... oooo... big...ahhh.."

Lee was quiet as he continued sucking her nipples.

"right there.... right there.... right there...." Wifey said as she felt an orgasm coming. "Yes yes.. yes.... doc... Don't stop... right there..."

For a mid fifty guy, he still has the stamina as he maintained the speed as his cock was hitting her G-spot. She arched her back more. "Oh my god.. oh my god... I'm cumming... i'm cumming.. i'm cumming.. doc... ahhhhh... I'm cumming!!"

Wifey said she felt her walls tightened its grip and she could feel a massive amount of wetness escaping her pussy. With her eyes closed, all she could hear was,"Oh my god... you're dripping..." With that, Lee continued pumping again.

"No... no... ahh.. ahh.... too sensitive... doc... stop.. stop... ahh..." She moaned.
Old 29-07-2014, 07:07 PM
Samster

"You want me to stop? But this is so good..." He said.

"mmmph.. mmmph...."Lee now lifted her legs and put them on his shoulders, making wifey's pussy tighter. He never let go of her tits.

"Doc... ahhh.... tight... stop... stop... i'm cumming again... ahhh.. doc.... i'm cumming... i'm cumming... ahhh....." Another gush of juice came out as Wifey could now see Lee exhausted, as he collapsed on her chest, his cock still in her pussy.

Both rested a while, until wifey broke the silence. "Thanks doc. You really know how to treat your patients. Your wife must be very satisfied." She said.

"I haven't had sex with my wife for many years now." He said.

"Then when was the last time you had sex?" She said.

"About 1 month ago." Lee said. Wife pulled his head up and looked at him in disbelief, as if to ask 'With who?'

"Janet" Lee said with a slight chuckle. Wifey laughed with him. "Was she good?" She asked.

"As good as you" he said.

"You lucky man. Shall I finish you off?" Wifey asked.

Lee smiled. "Yes. But how big are these?" He made reference to her breasts again.

Wifey whispered "34E", as she pushed him off, stood up on her heels and turned around. She bend herself on the table and just waited for Doc Lee to enter her. With her heels, it was the perfect height for Lee to fuck her doggystyle.

"Oowwwwww..... ahhh... ahhh... ahh....." Wifey squeled as the sound of meat smashing against each other filled the room. Wife squirted abit more, which made Lee easier to penetrate. Lee was silent throughout as he grabbed both breasts from behind and continued ramming her.

Soon, wifey, who was initially holding onto the table, collapsed onto the table as Lee continued pounding. She came one more time and could sense that Lee was also about to cum.

"Maria... maria... I'm cumming....." Lee said. Wifey immediately got off him, squatted down and proceeded to give him a breast fuck. "Yes.. yes... cum for me....cum for me doc..." She squeezed her tits tighter as Lee watched his cock disappeared in and out of her breasts.

"Ahh.... ahh... I'm cumming...." Wifey took his cock and pointed to her face as Lee unloaded thick semen. It was sticky and slightly yellowish, wifey said and had the familiar fishy smell. Still Wifey cleaned him up by sucking it clean, all the while looking up on the doctor, who was terribly exhausted.

She then got up, took her panties and wiped the cum off her face. A move that Lee found surprising. "Wah you are one naughty girl ah".

"Yah... you can imagine what I always do to my husband." She said. Both got dressed, with Wifey not wearing her panties back. They talked abit more, he passed her some medicine for me and showed her out through the back door. "Hopefully you don't bump into Janet." He said.

"Now who is the naughty one eh doctor?" She said with a smile.

"If you need anything else from me, just let me know." He said. Wifey gave a cheeky smile and went off.

"Dear, the doctor was good. I think from now onwards, we don't have to pay much for our visits =p" was her message.

"Are you still having me tonight?" I smsed her back.

"Of course dear. I still want more."
Old 29-07-2014, 07:09 PM
Samster

Thanks for the wait bros. Hope you like this long awaited update. Anw, thanks for all the requests to bong my wife, but she politely decline the invitation. We don't want to set a precedence and then the excitement is no longer right bros?

Everything will happen as per the stories. =P

Looking forward to your points and support!

God bless
Old 29-07-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie1 View Post
Thanks for the wait bros. Hope you like this long awaited update. Anw, thanks for all the requests to bong my wife, but she politely decline the invitation. We don't want to set a precedence and then the excitement is no longer right bros?

God bless
Welcome back.. had given u my humble points before.. do continue to update more often..
Old 30-07-2014, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie1 View Post

God bless
Thks TS for sharing tis planned seductive encounter for your wifey wif tis Dr Lee which worked out very well as you planned !...yah female patients having to undress in certain doctor's consultation or examination rooms is quite usual n not surprising esp those specialising in mandatory medical check-ups but din know it could lead to such erotic extent...tat doc is taking a big "risk" in succumbing to the temptation of ur wifey...but I suppose tis is the male weakness in almost every guy...

Anymore meet-up u all had wif tis Dr Lee after tat or is there a continuation to tis story TS ??..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-07-2014, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 30-07-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 14
Jazzy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great and welcome back..
Old 30-07-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iksac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story . Thank for all story .
Old 31-07-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

After her trip up to JB, wifey has been relatively toned down in wanting to do more adventurous stuff. Most of the time she was just being lazy. Being just a stay home trophy wife, i tried to encouraged her to look at some simple jobs to do or go for classes or anything for that matter. Most of the time, she's hooked onto watching korean drama and random things on the net.

So, it was to her suprise that one day, she received a message on Skype.

"Hi Cher, you there?"

Turned out that it was Joe, our previous negihbour's son. Wifey told me about it that day and said she was appearing offline and didn't reply him. Both of us didn't think much about it until I guessed she must have been quite bored enough to eventually replied him.

I only found out about it after things developed to a certain stage when wifey asked me about Japanese porn. So apparently, a few weeks prior to that, wifey has been in contact with Joe over skype, but just over messages.

She told that it was one of the afternoons after she came back from marketing and turning on her laptop, she saw Joe's msg still lingering there. She didn't think much of it and just replied "Hi Joe." while still appearing offline. She then took a shower and afterwards, she saw that Joe had replied.

J: Hi Cher! Wah you so long never reply my msg ah?

M: Ya lah, busy lah. How are you?

J: I'm ok ah. Where you all moved to?

M: Somewhere also lah. Cannot tell you!

J: Haha ok lor. *Sad face

M: Haha. How's your parents?

J: Still the same lor. Daddy just came back, now sleeping.

M: oh ok. Today you no school ah?

J: No ah. Eh, I finished school already. Now just waiting for NS.

M: Oh is it? Oh good lah, can become man.

J: You mean know I not man meh? *cheeky smile

Wifey paused abit when she saw that line, sensing that Joe is up to something. She didn't reply him and eventually left the thread there. Some days past and she totally forgot about the convo.

One afternoon again, she turned on her laptop and Joe's msgs came online again.

J: Cher? You there?

M: Ya why?

J: No lah, coz you never reply my msg.

M: Oh no lah, I was tired and mut have fallen asleep

J: Oh cheh.

*Pause.

J: Cher what are you doing now ah? Are you working?

M: Me? No lah, i stay at home. C

J: Then you must be very free lah.

M: Wei, where got? tiring you know. Don't believe ask your mother.

J: Hahah. Joking lah.

M: You leh? So free?

J: Ya lor, everyday wake up late, go online, at night go meet friends, play games.

M: Go find work lah for short term!

J: Lazy lah.

M: Haiya, everytime play games only you.

J: Ya lor. Shiok mah.

M: Ya from last time never change. Go online for what ah? Watch porn ah?

I guess wifey was in some mood that she typed that.

J: Eh Cher! How you know?

M: Haiya you look like those boys who watch porn lah.

J: Hahah. You got watch before ah? Hee hee.

M: Got lah, but i don't like. So fake.

J: Eh where got fake? Some porn quite good you know.

M: All the same lah.

J: No lor.

*long pause.

J: I like Japanese porn, got story.

M: Huh Japanese porn?
Old 31-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

That was when wifey asked me about it and confessed about her convo with Joe. She might thought that I was angry at her for not telling me sooner, but I told her that I found it funny that she was sexting him. She smacked me when i said that.

So anyway, being an encouraging husband, I told her abit of difference between Jap porn and American porn. I told her Jap porn 'More real' in the expression.

"Eh that's what Joe said also." She said. So I told her why don't she play with Ah Boy Joe? At least she can do some small things during the day. She said, see how lor. Can tell that Joe is not really her cup of tea (She likes older man and those type that are normal ones)

Somedays passed and randomly Joe will msg her on Skype. Sometimes they will talk for long, sometimes she chooses not to reply. But over the course, Wifey learned abit more about Joe. She sensed that Joe is the inactive type and abit more reserved. From her previous encounter (read up if you haven't), she knows that Joe is not the take control type of guy, more reactive sort. He doesn't have a girlfriend or that many close female friends for that matter.

But, Joe is also a typical nerd and porn addict. Wifey noted that in each conversation, he would slowly try to talk about sex or porn. Things like...

J: Japanese girls generally have bigger breasts. Singapore ones ah, cannot make it.

M: Where got? You havent meet enough girls lah.

J: It's true what. I look around, I see mostly flat or small breasts one.

J: The only girls I know with big breasts is you and this Malay girl from school lor.

M: Mine big meh?

J: Big!!! I still got the picture last time. Hahah

And when they were more comfortable with each other, he would say things like...

J: Cher, you got masturbate anot?

M: Oi. What kind of question is that?

J: No lah, just asking. You married already, sure no need one. Right?

M: Who say? (Wife was stupid enough to let this slip out)

J: OH! Means you got masturbate ah! *Smiley

M: Ya lah, so? You never masturbate ah?

J: Of course got lah. All boys sure masturbate one.

M: Then why you ask? Stupid boy.

J: You use finger ah?

M: Wei! Stop asking stupid things can anot?

J: Haha ok ok. I stop.
J: You want to know how I masturbate?

M: Watch porn lor you. See your big breast japanese porn.

J: Ya lor. But lately hor, I fantasize different thing

Wifey admitted she was twitching abit when she saw that line. As if expecting something erotic.

M: Fantasize what?

J: Fantasize somebody with big breasts give me breast fuck lor.

After that, wifey got a bit more attracted to the whole sexting thing with Joe. She showed me the convo thread and indeed, I was also thinking, wah this boy sibei good. For a fat, inactive nerd, still can talk my wife until she 'feeling it'. I told my wife, "You should encourage more dear. The boy is just bored and passing a phase. After NS, he will be different. Now just tease him lor." Wifey smiled (After getting my blessing) and kissed me on the cheek.

"You notti now right?" She said.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1