The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 0
decibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What do you think about incest? Agree or not agree?

I may be a horny bastard but when it comes to incest...thats where I draw the line. It is totally appalling to even think about it.
Old 14-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
ikapopo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyikapopo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decibel8808 View Post
I may be a horny bastard but when it comes to incest...thats where I draw the line. It is totally appalling to even think about it.
like your avatar
Old 14-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Watching incest video is nice... but doing it... i find it to sinful
Old 19-11-2012, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
same27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
Watching incest video is nice... but doing it... i find it to sinful
total agree with you, watching incest video is nice
Old 30-07-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wutingvo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no problem with movie, but don't do it with real life
Old 30-07-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by toiletrolls View Post
i consider incest as having sex with direct family. definitely a no no no..

but I am open to sex with cousins... i don consider it as incest..
With my sisters, I dun think any funny thoughts about them, even when we're at the beach and they're in bikinis.

But I have sex with two cousins once in a while, one is a first cousin, the other is a distant cousin. They're not hot looking but I find that it's easy for me to go a few rounds with them because of the intense feeling.
Old 30-07-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
With my sisters, I dun think any funny thoughts about them, even when we're at the beach and they're in bikinis.

But I have sex with two cousins once in a while, one is a first cousin, the other is a distant cousin. They're not hot looking but I find that it's easy for me to go a few rounds with them because of the intense feeling.
Yeah. I do have very hot cousins. Some are air stewardess and part time model. Hard not to take a second look at them during gatherings.

I used to go irc and meet up with young girls pretty shocked by some of them when they said they have sexual relations with their brothers due to curiosity. One of them even has sex with her step father.
Old 30-07-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1274 / Power: 13
jrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post

Same here. managed to bang 2 of my cousins who are older than me. the feeling is intense!
Old 30-07-2014, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Watching the videos can be rather erotic thou i'm sure most are fake.
Nothing wrong with fantasies thou!!!
Old 30-07-2014, 04:07 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

When you've tasted the forbidden fruit, you'll know what it feels like to be able to have done that.

Not encouraging incest totally, but never try never know the feelings.

Whatever it is you've got to be clear with wish and wishing, lines must be clearly drawn with no strings attached, no babies too. Otherwise, shame will befall the whole family.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 31-07-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
When you've tasted the forbidden fruit, you'll know what it feels like to be able to have done that.

Not encouraging incest totally, but never try never know the feelings.

Whatever it is you've got to be clear with wish and wishing, lines must be clearly drawn with no strings attached, no babies too. Otherwise, shame will befall the whole family.
Read your story before. Wah... quite hardcore about incest...
Old 31-07-2014, 09:07 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking back, I had been a real bastard, only thinking of sex and nothing else matters.

Now I'm totally changed with a new mindset, do not make anybody dear to you get hurt in anyway, protect and love them. At the same time, chiong but don't get hurt yourself.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 31-07-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 16
Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!

Sex with immediate family members like sister or mother is totally a turn off for me. But I do fantasize about a couple of my cousins who are really hot! 1 is a model and the other is already married but smoking hot!
Old 31-07-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Dcflo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lucky bros here all have a chance with their cousins. I had it with one of my niece before. After which everything is like normal when we have gathering.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1