The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2011, 02:13 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cola534 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: What do you think about incest? Agree or not agree?

Anyone who say yes is a cb bastard!!! 禽兽!!!
Old 30-03-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
same27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cola534 View Post
Anyone who say yes is a cb bastard!!! 禽兽!!!
Do you want fuck this girl or no?
http://pic2.bon99.com/?v=leehyori8.jpg
http://pic2.bon99.com/?v=leehyori.jpg
http://pic2.bon99.com/?v=leehyori1.jpg
http://pic2.bon99.com/?v=leehyori2.jpg
http://pic2.bon99.com/?v=leehyori3.jpg
http://pic2.bon99.com/?v=leehyori4.jpg
http://pic2.bon99.com/?v=leehyori5.jpg
http://pic2.bon99.com/?v=leehyori6.jpg
http://pic2.bon99.com/?v=leehyori7.jpg
http://pic2.bon99.com/?v=leehyori9.jpg
http://pic2.bon99.com/?v=leehyori10.jpg
Old 30-03-2011, 07:38 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

I will fuck her IF she is my gf

In terms of incest, forget it. Even if she is my sister, I will have no interest in her.

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 31-03-2011, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
benjerry13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is sick.
Old 31-03-2011, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Unless it is those very very distant relatives then maybe still barely acceptable...

else better not...feel weird man...
Old 31-03-2011, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cola534 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

So u trying to tel me if this gal is ur ah ma u will fuck her oso??? Then I only can say is 阿弥陀佛!
Old 31-03-2011, 04:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
orneryjoe is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Most people instinctively react with disgust upon hearing the word "incest". Seemingly, it could be a genetic safeguard against having sex with close relatives because babies that are born of such couplings have a higher than normal chance of having birth defects.

However, what constitutes incest may vary from one community to another. Parent-child sex or sibling sex would most certainly be considered incestuous. But what about sex between cousins? Some communities would permit marriages between cousins while others would see such marriages as incestuous.

Rationally speaking, the caution against incest is valid to guard against defective babies. But what if two siblings or a parent and child, willingly consent to have sex and take the necessary precautions so that there is almost zero chances of such couplings resulting in children? If we are governed by our natural inhibitions, most would still unthinkingly object. But if we try to be rational, it may be difficult to state the grounds of our objection.

Recently, a father-daughter incestuous act found its way into the Singapore court. The father was charged and found guilty -- I can't recall whether he received a custodial sentence. The daughter was also charged -- again I can't recall the details. This case is interesting because both parties freely consented to have sex. It may be more common than we realise.
Old 31-03-2011, 06:32 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

If what the bible says is true...that we humans are descendants of Adam and Eve, then are we all not products of incest?

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 31-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
orneryjoe is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
If what the bible says is true...that we humans are descendants of Adam and Eve, then are we all not products of incest?
Like all holy books, the bible is a cultural document containing a mixture of myths, history and some commonsensical thinking of ancient peoples.

As for incest, here's a good one about how the daughters of Lot connived to sleep with their father:

Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father. Genesis 19:32-36
Old 31-03-2011, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
ikapopo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyikapopo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Holy bible is true! I believe it! But I think DNA of Adam & Eve are pure
Old 31-03-2011, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
RedemptionIsle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedemptionIsle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

cannot la… Incest on the whole really… its just not right. Don't think there's any reason to even debate or argue… haha… just my 2 cents worth. it's like, would you fuck a donkey? then again many would hahahahaha…
Old 01-04-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
happyfamily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if it's blood related family then no way....
Old 01-04-2011, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post
Unless it is those very very distant relatives then maybe still barely acceptable...

else better not...feel weird man...
We are all in a way, very very very distant relatives...

Why you so like dat?
Old 01-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 19
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!

real life incest amongst blood relations is just gross, irrespective of mom-son; father-daughter; sister-brother; mom-daughter; father-son.

Step-parents and step-siblings are not right as well because of the possible abuse of trust and the unbalancing of the family structure.

However, between aunts/uncles and nephews/nieces, it is still alright, i suppose...

i guess that i like to read stories of mom-son/aunt-nephew incest (only) but that is because i just like the milf/cougar element of the story.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
cocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by orneryjoe View Post
Like all holy books, the bible is a cultural document containing a mixture of myths, history and some commonsensical thinking of ancient peoples.

As for incest, here's a good one about how the daughters of Lot connived to sleep with their father:

Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father. Genesis 19:32-36
wah biang eh.. what's next? singing hymns here ah? -_-"
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1