The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 12
baconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud of
Re: Polytechnic Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyballer View Post
I came out from the shower and was hoping that all that has happened will not cause any problems or misunderstanding and just hope that she didn't notice any of my ill intentions due to my small head taking control during the stretching just now. So i was sitting down at the sofa outside the shower area waiting for Rachel to finish showering.

After about 5 mins, i actually fell asleep at the sofa and she came out and tapped me by my chest. I woke up and my vision was kind of blur but i could see a girl in white top and shots in front of me. Rachel was in a white tank top and a denim short pants, her black bra straps were obvious. Her tank top seems to be struggling to hold onto her huge boobs and i took a short look at her boobs then at her again.

R: Ready for lunch?

Me: Yes but can we takeaway our lunch as i have some work i need to finish up.

R: Sure, i also want to finish up some work. Let's pack our lunch and head to our office then.

With that, we went to the cafe and grab some sandwiches and drinks and head to our office.

When we enter the marketing department, no one was around and we looked at the time, it was about 1pm (our lunch break is till 2pm). SO we head to our interns' office and went to our table to do our work. My table was situated behind a partition and people can't see from the outside whether i am in the office or not. So i went to my workstation and logged into my computer and saw some emails regarding the project that i am supposed to finish from my superior. So i started doing some research while eating my lunch then Rachel suddenly came to my table with a chair and sat at my table.

R: Can i have my lunch here? Quite bored sitting there alone

Me: Sure, help yourself to anything you need at my table (there are sweets, and some other snacks that i munch on to keep me awake at work)

Rachel started to open up her sandwich and have her lunch at my desk. So in other to not make her feel bored, i finished up my work faster and send them to my superior's email and continue my lunch with Rachel.

Me: How do you find working as an intern here?

R: Okay lah, the boss quite friendly also so no complains. Well still 2nd week only hard to judge.

Me: Yeah true. Luckily there's gym here so at least can workout to keep our mind awake during lunch.

R: Yah, and luckily i have a friend to go to the gym with if not it will be damn bored working out alone.

I not sure why but my dick started to have some sort of reaction and it is beginning to peak again, so i quickly grab a cushion and place it on my lap so that i can cover the hump that i coming out from my jeans.

As we usually talk very openly, so i decided to just test market abit.

Me: Rachel, you wear like that not scared those old man will look and stare ah?

R: No lah, why scared? Not like they can do anything. Beside i usually wear my jacket when i go see the boss or go to the washroom.

Me: So why you not wearing it now?

R: Hot leh after gym, later when i feel cold then i wear lor. Why?

Me: Nothing just asking.

R: Why suddenly ask question like that? You staring is it?

Me: NNOO!! (almost choked on my food while replying)

R: Haha, yeah right. I know what you did just now huh? Busy staring right?

Me: Where got?

R: Okay, so what should i say about the stretching that you helped me with? and the erection that comes after that?

Me: What about it? Already told you what it was cold.

R: Then now? Why you suddenly take the cushion and put on your lap?

Me: I prefer eating this way.

Without warning, she just grab my cushion away and my hard on was there, standing upright and she was staring at it. The hard on came so suddenly that i didn't have the time to adjust.

R: So now also cold is it?

Me: EERMM!!

R: You are staring just now right?

Me: No!

R: Stop lying la, and you like dry humping is it?

Me: What do you mean? (starts to get worried and stutter my words)

R: While stretching my hamstring, i felt something hard rubbing against my groin, i didn't think too much of it, thinking that it might be your knee but when changing of legs, i realised your hard on was pushing against my below. So what is that?

Me: It was accidental lah, sorry if it offended you. (saying it with a sad look on my face cause i am afraid that something bad might happen)

R: Well, its okay la i like it though.

Me: (Started to grew bolder when she claims that she likes it) So you want to try it again?

R: Here?

Me: No one's here till 2pm i guess? and no one can see us from outside if we are at my workstation?

R: Okay.

She seems to be the impatient one and immediately, she put down her sandwich and grab hold of my "hotdog" So i took that as an opportunity to quickly grab her boobs since she is holding on to mine and she let out a soft moan.

She then start to unzip my pants and unbuckle my belt to realise my raging hard on from suffocating. Once my dick is out, she quickly engulfed it into her mouth. I was totally shocked when she did that as i didn't expect her to be this type of girl and not expecting this reaction so fast.

She was sucking on my dick while i lean back and enjoy the nice view that i was being offered. Her cleavage was in full view and i was busy reaching into her tank top and rubbing her nipples while she was giving me a blowjob.

Till now i still find it hard to believe my luck that this could have happened and in a place like this.

(to be continued)
bro you are so lucky
Old 15-07-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light

Isn't it feel weird that she is eating her food and suddenly give you a blowjob?
Old 16-07-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
crazyballer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconly View Post
bro you are so lucky
Thanks bro, maybe just lucky to encounter so many different flings. But never really got the ones that i really wanted in the past though
Old 16-07-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah hai View Post
Isn't it feel weird that she is eating her food and suddenly give you a blowjob?
spur of the moment i guess?
Old 16-07-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster

She was kneeing down and giving me an intense blowjob which lasted for about 5 minutes before she stood up and starts to unbutton her pants.

Me: What you doing?

R: It has been quite months since i had sex, and i want it in me.

Me: You sure? Do you want to use condoms? (i always brought 1 in my wallet just in case)

R: You have?

Me: Yeah.

I took it out from my wallet and placed them on my desk. She was so horny i guess just by the boobs rubbing and blowjob that she quickly tear the wrapper and put the condom onto my dick. After doing so, she give me dick a few slurps to make sure it is well lubricated and stood up and turn around. She put her pants down to her thighs and her panties too and i was treated with a sight of a nice fair skin ass facing me. She then slowly guide my dick onto her pussy entrance and slowly sat on my dick.

It was slowly as she was really tight and she was clenching her fist while slowly pushing my dick into her pussy. Oh god, it felt so great. It's like her pussy is so tight and gripping onto my dick. After a few slow pumps, her pussy seems to expand a little bit and she starts to become really wet. That makes the entrance alot easier than in the beginning and she begin to feel lesser fricition and increase her speed. I pull my jeans down slowly so as not to dirty it and now i am sitting butt naked on the office chair with a hot athletic girl humped on my dick. The feeling was so great and to top that off, we are in the office. It's like a fantasy really! She was feeling so horny that she literally moan out loud.

Me: Hey, softer if not anyone who enters the office can hear you.

R: Okkaayy..... SSssoorrrryy.. (she replies while continuing humping on my dick)

She then sat down hard and i can feel my dick really enter into the depth of her pussy and she lean back and covered her mouth to prevent herself from screaming. I knew she was getting tired and time is running out.

Me: You wanna doggie?

Rachel nods her head and she then lean her elbows on my desk. Her ass is now facing me again, waiting for my dick to enter her again. So i stood up and without any delay, i rammed my dick into her pussy and fuck her crazy! I increased my speed faster and entered her deeper and deeper, she was uncontrollable, she was moaning so loud and i reach for my cushion and passed it to her. She immediately grab it and scream into the cushion. She moans out loud into the cushion to soften the noise and all we can hear in the room is the sound of my hips banging against her ass. "Piak, piak piak.!!"

I was going to cum so i told her.

Me: Rachel, i am cumming.

R: Cum in my mouth please?

Me: What if we make a mess in her?

R: Okay, cum inside me and i will clean it up for you (she said it with a smile)

So i continued banging her real hard and fasten my pace. I can hear the main entrance door goes 'Beep' which means someone just scanned their card and entered the office. So we slowed down and hopefully it is not anyone of the interns as only the interns enter this office, our bosses will call us at our desk if they need us.

So i continue banging her while seeing a shadow passing by. I know i have to finish it real fast before we got caught. The excitement and adrenaline rush was getting to me and with a few more bangs, i cummed and she did too!

I cummed in her pussy and my hands suddenly reach for her boobs and give it a squeeze and fondle it. I love how the boobs feel when you are doing doggie, as it feels really round and nice to hold when the boobs are hanging downwards. (if you know what i mean)

I then sat down on the office chair and Rachel grabbed some tissue from the tissue box and starts to remove my condom. After removing, she gave it a few licks and sucking my dick dry. What a heavenly feeling and i can feel that blood is slowly rushing into my dick again after she sucked it for awhile and she look up and continue sucking my dick. MY GODD!! That sight of a girl sucking your dick and look straight into your eyes. That was awesome man.

It starts to grow again and she said

R: Hey, you want second round is it? So fast hard already?

Me: Don't know, no time already la

R: We will try again tomorrow?

Me: Seriously? Tomorrow?

R: Or tonight?

Me: Tonight!?!?

My mind starts to wonder, where can i do it with her tonight?

R: I am staying back to do OT cause i need to finish up on some project and i am on OFF tomorrow cause my superior will not be around. So i have to send it to her tonight before she leave tomorrow morning.

Me: Okay, we will see how okay?

Rachel then pull up her pants and use the tissue to wipe her lips and sweat. She then give my dick another few strokes and kiss my dickhead before stuffing my dick back into my underwear. I stood up and wear my pants and just then, Rasika and Natalie came into the office and i quickly zip up my pants. I guess Rasika saw me zipping up my pants and Rachel's hair was in quite a mess.

Rasika: What you guys doing?

Rachel: Nothing i just showered and having my lunch in the office as we have some work to finish.

Rasika: Oh okay (when looking at me with kind of an evil smile on her face)

I just smiled back at her and saw Rachel putting the whole lump of tissue into the plastic bag and dumped them into the dustbin. What a fuck Rachel was when i lean back i remember the thought of screwing her few minutes ago and think how tonight will end.
Old 16-07-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
p9919332 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah....waiting for next update!!!
Old 16-07-2014, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light

Nice update! More pls!
Old 17-07-2014, 05:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HamStrings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really enjoyed reading your story TS, support
Old 30-07-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster

Evening time and everyone starts to leave the office and slowly, it was only left with the interns as we usually clock off from work at 6.30pm as we would chit-chat and plan on where to go after work to have dinner or going straight home.

So as most of the others have their own plans with families, friends, it is only left with me and Rachel. I was thinking whether should i stay or not as i actually finished my work and was quite tired that day. Then Rachel just came over and asked me " Do you wanna go grab some dinner? The rest are heading back and i don't want to eat alone leh"

Me: Okay, why not. But where?

R: Just mcdonalds will do?

Me: Okay, then you want to call or what?

R: Don't be lazy can? Just walk there la, it is only a few blocks away leh.

Me: Fine, lets go then.

As we were walking to McDonalds, we parted ways with the others as they were walking towards the MRT station so we went into Mcdonalds and realised that there was virtually no seats available as it is Dinner time and the Mcdonalds is quite small near our workplace, hence we decided to take-away again.

(Fast-forward everything till we finished our dinner in the office)

Me: How long will you be staying behind?

R: Still left abit more to do, just need to double check and i think i am done.

Thoughts start to wonder in my mind as whether will it really happen again what just happened in the earlier today.

(to be continued)
Old 30-07-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 22
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS, update more often pls.
Old 31-07-2014, 04:48 AM
Samster

While all those thoughts were running wild in my head, i started to think of things like what if something goes wrong? What if her superior happen to drop by? All sorts of things and it was really quite hard to sit still and not think of the negatives that may go wrong.

So i sat on my desk and begin to browse through my hp, i heard the door went clicked, i thought someone locked the door and when i look up, Rachel just went to lock up the door to our room and she have removed her jacket and is in her white tank top and her bra straps went somewhere off her shoulders. But the main thing i was looking at was her boobs and i asked "Why did you lock the door?"

R: I am done with my work and i wanna change as i am going to meet my friends later.

Me: Why not just wear your tank top or with your jacket on?

R: You crazy ah? Hot leh later if i wear my jacket.

Rachel then took out her blouse that she was going to wear and she turned and look at me with a cheeky smile.

R: Do you want to continue where we left off?

Me: You mean now? (my dick was getting hard just by staring at her in her tank top)

R: Duh, why you look very weird? What's wrong?

Rachel then walk towards me and lean towards my desk and i can see her cleavage and i cant help but look.

Me: It's just i don't know whether we should do it again cause you know, i don't want you to have any bad ideas like i am some sort of desperate guy or what. Though i am a sucker for girls in tank top like yours though.

R: Don't worry, i have my needs and at the moment you are the only one i trust that can fill that need of mine. It's just something like friends but we do have fun? Just take it that way okay?

I was thinking, is she so desperate or is she a sex addict or something? The first incident might be due to both of us having that moment where we just need a release but if it became permanent then it could be abit weird. Not sure if she is looking for a fuck buddy or what.

Me: You sure? No one will know?

R: Promise okay?

Her hands stand to rest on my hard on and my small head is starting to take control..
Old 31-07-2014, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story. Waiting for more updates!
Old 31-07-2014, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update, ts
Old 01-08-2014, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
p9919332 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, good update...
Old 01-08-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
lauren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylauren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1