The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 11
Bulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to all
Re: The tale of the Guy named Bullet

Hey Guys, that the end of the 2nd part. Part 3 is still in the pipeline. So i'm gonna be really quiet for a while till it is done. Coz nothing to post.

Thanks you all for the support and points. Abit sad that its not as hot as other threads but its not my place to complain. Not happy can always just dun post. But i figured, just do it anyways ba.

Anyways, for those who support. My thanks again and do let me know how i can return the favour. Up your points back or something. Just PM me ba and do say how.
Old 24-06-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

It just goes to show how desperate for sex girls are too! Like you I too regret all the missed opportunities during schooldays.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 14-07-2014, 02:49 AM
Samster

Bulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to allBulleto is a name known to all

The next couple of months and years will prove to be rather uneventful for the likes of me. I found myself falling into the category of AFC (Average Frustrated Chump). The good, the nice and the “respectful”, all that in one combo by the name of Bulleto.

Needless to say, I would go through the ages of 18 and 21 will no success with women at all. I was getting friendzoned, ignored and losing out to guys who knew what to do to get the gals to like him. To simplify, I xian 10 girls end up die 11 people. (It makes more sense if you say it in Chinese. The 11th person is myself)

At the time, Bulleto was the sad little fuck who screwed up with the only girl who wanted to sleep with him and the same sad fuck got to watch his first crush. Fucked by a rival. Side track, Ryunne and Masaki never got together after that night. What I did hear is that her broke up with Gina months after, had like 4 5 or 6 different GFs till date. I dun talk to that guy but there is something called Facebook and old friends. So Yeah.

Then one fine day while I was still in the army, she got pregnant and gave birth to a baby girl. The news messed with my head rather badly. And like in any combat unit, sure will have some ah beng who has been there and done that. Lets call him Hammer. I was so damn emo that bloody weekend, he see also buay tahan.

Hammer scolded me. Ni Nan Bei Chee Bye! Mai Ku Niang Leh! Char bo nia, le kia bo ah! Nian nian duo you shi ba shuy leh! Tiao Kia Tiao Kia la! You the bf now today tiao kia the one is you ah! You see your lan jiao face. Yang de liao hai zhi ma?!

(Full English translation w/o cursing) = You scared no girl? Every year got new 18 years old. You scared dun have? Pregnant so what? If you the Bf today the guy that knocked her up is you. You think you can raise a kid now isit?

Ironically, that was the scolding that woke up my idea. He also said a whole bunch of other things which I have chosen to omit here. The end result was, I found a way to drop Ryunne entirely after that conversation. My ah beng army friend eventually became my new found buddy. Even though we were not very close to begin with. Why he even bothered with me in the first place, till today I also dunno. I never go and ask. (Dun intend to either) Maybe he see I so CMI then pity me.

That day on, he started to jio me join his usual clique to talk, smoke, play PS2 in camp. Best of all, go pub drink. It was still affordable then, especially when you are on NSF pay. One bottle Chivas at KTV pub 128 max. Consider very cheap liao. I would meet a few girls with them, but that’s a story for a later segment of the story. Yes. Something interesting happened with one of the girls I met with them

My time with Hammer and his “gang” would prove to be very useful in my behavior and thought adjustment. Somehow, by observing and hanging out with them, I figured out what I should be doing and what I should not be doing to avoid the friendzone. Mind you, I was still screwing up with women. Just not as often as before.

It was during this period of time. One of my old flames re-appeared in my life. Her name was Lydia. The story between us 2 is rather unique, or complicated. Whichever works.

Cutting out the how we met details. When she was younger, she liked me. When she was older, it was my turn to like her. As expected, my efforts towards her failed becoz I literally placed myself in her friendzone when I said no to her in the beginning. (I was crazy over Ryunne during that time.) It was rather depressing to be in her friendzone, I got to hear in detail how guys of my age, older than me, and even as old as 40 try to sweet talk her into going out, dating, and having sex with them on IRC and ICQ.
Fucked up part was that she did have sex with most of them. Even ask me for opinion on them, see worth her time or not. TMD! Anyways, she ended up with more “unsavory” characters than the goody two shoes she likes now. Most of them just wanted to a free fuck and she had no problems with that. For a period of time, I really felt like I was her pimp. Cept that I’m not
I was just the very good friend that was QC-ing guys for her, dealing with her emo-issues and giving advice on what to do when she didn’t know what to do. Hell! She even asked me to manage her when she ran into financial difficulty. (Her family had a lot of issues, finance wise)

And if you dunno what I mean by manage her. It means coming to SBF and creating a thread that says “NEW FL - SG local SYT – Lydia – 18 years old – 150/1/45” Something like that. But unfortunately, I said no to her. It was the final straw for me becoz secretly, I still liked her. (mind you guys, all this is before I met Hammer. You guys can imagine how fucked up and desperate I was in the head back then. I can one time like multiple girls and the same time and still get no one.)

We ended up having a big fight over her wanting to do FL. She was screaming it was her choice, I can choose to help her or not but I have no right to control her actions. I was screaming no need for such desperate measures. Every problem has a clean solution and boring boring boring boring…….
Old 30-07-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 14
TigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud of

Got anymore ?
Old 30-07-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 22
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for updating.
Old 30-07-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

Hey Guys, have update la. I just haven't prove read yet so never post. Anyways, its here.
-----------------------------

I eventually ran out of arguments and insisted that I want to “BAO” her. Obviously, that was a terrible idea. She said no and that she treated me as a KOR and could never convince herself to do it with me. That was the last conversation we had. She did send me a sms to say that she changed her mind a few days later and then there was no contact with or from her anymore.

Until I went drinking with Hammer and gang a year or so later, met another friend who so happened to know her. Her name came up and I said. “Long time never talk to her le, you call her see how is she lor” The dude really did and next thing I know “Bulleto! She say she at Boat Quay with her friends. Otw over now”

Come to think of it. My life could have taken a very unexpected turn if I had agreed to be her “agent” back then. Maybe would have chance to “QC” her, her and many others if I make a name for myself doing it. But who am I kidding, I’ll probably be bought out or intimidated out by the bigger players in the game. And according to my cousin, it’s a very bad idea to be under the radar of Anti-Vice. Especially when you are nobody. Regardless, there really is no way to find out anymore and only the real OKTs will know what would actually happen if I represented her. I only can guess. Lolx.

So back to the story.

Lydia arrived half hour later with 3 other people, another gal and 2 guys. I forgot how they know each other already but I do remember I have never seen then before. We meet each other, hugged and behaved like long lost friends. It’s like the whole escapade of her wanting to do FL did not happen.

I was not going to bring it up. (like duh) Not in front of so many people anyways. Our drinking party expanded from 1 table of 4 people to a group of maybe 12 people before the night was done. We literally occupied half the pub that night. We drank, played games, sing song until closing time. By the end of the night, most of us were pissed drunk.

Somehow, we were still sober enough to plan who will share cab with who. At first I thought no hope to share cab with Lydia le coz too many ppl stay within her area. But then, funny thing happened. She was not going home. She was going to send her guy friend back to his place coz the guy already drink until gone case le. Gone case meaning must drag must carry cannot own self walk. This guy just nice stay Telok Blangah. The conver went something like this.

B: Lydia? You sure bo? You one person want to carry him go home?

L: Aiyah, can de la. Also not first time. Somemore is I jio him come out de. Cannot be in just throw him here dun care ma?

B: Huh? Wu Eya Bo? This fellow (Lets call Gary) chow chow also got 70 plus kilo. You drag also got problem lor. Dun crazy la. I help you ok. I go with you.

At this point I was expecting her to argue with me. Say things no need me help and that I bo liao or I kaypoh. But surprisingly, she just said Orh.

I stun there for 2 seconds, then I reply: OK. You wait ah. I tell my friend first.

B: Eh Hammer! Ah hia ah, I no share cab with your go back le. I sending Lydia and her friend back. She need help lar. Old friend somemore.

H: Siao eh. You sure bo? One person can ah

B: Sure la. Can handle de. Dun worry.

H: Ok lor. Le Ka Ki Bo Zong. You morning have to go back camp. Dun forget hor. (have to go back camp coz I kana 3 extra. My Warrant not bad la. Dun care we go where the night before, as long as you are physically in camp at 9am.)

B: K la K la. Faster go leh. Get the others all chow.

I wanted the group to disperse fast coz I abit scared if they stay there longer somebody from her group will come and kay poh say want to help Lydia. Me wanting to be the only want was some sort of natural reaction. I was not even horny or planning to be Horny. Yet. Lolx

So Lydia and I and the dead drunk Gary took a cab back to his place. We got there and I carried the drunk up into the lift, into his house and on to his bed. Quite shag, drunk ppl really very heavy. I thought that it was the end when I dropped him on the bed. Lydia will go home and then I go cab back to camp. But No!!

L: Thanks Bulleto. You want you go back first ba. I staying here till morning then I bus back.

B: Huh? Like that ah. Then I stay with you here first ba. Rest awhile. Go back camp what time also the same. (I dare say like that coz I know my extra duty is in the afternoon)

Again. I was expecting some resistance from her. But dun have leh. So I automatically insert myself beside her on the sofa while she flip the channels on the remote. We talked about random stuff I dun remember, then suddenly. I start to feel the whiskey high kick it. And with it. Came blind courage.
Old 30-07-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

Now what happened is that my body started to slide toward her. So the end position is that I was literally leaning on her shoulder. No objection, didn’t even bother to push me off or anything. I suspect her whiskey high kicked in also. Just not as obvious as me. Anyways, our random conversation was taking a taboo turn. I asked her the question which I was pretty sure I’m not supposed to ask.

B: Lydia ah. I ask you ah. That time you say you want to be FL but in the end didn’t. Is you bluff me the right? You really got go and do right?
Lydia had no reaction for like 5 seconds after I asked the question. I can tell that she was stun also coz I felt her body tensed up for awhile before relaxing again.

L: Ya la. Your reaction so big how to tell you the truth then? Already over le la. I do for 2 weeks only. My period come I stop le.

B:Hai~~~ K la. Your situation then I also not say dunno. Its damn frustrating that I could do nothing to help you. Feel so useless sia.

L: Aiyah, you army ma. 350 only, how to help? Life is like that de la sometimes. We cannot control de.

B: Hai~~ Ya lo. If only things were not so complicated between us 2.
I remember after that, there was a awkward silence. For a minute or so. Then she spoke.

L: Bo bainz la. When I like you like other girl then when you like me I already not the same innocent girl le. Dunno how to like you. Only like sex.

I shit you guys not. She really said only like sex. Apparently she felt that she didn’t deserved me coz of all the fucking she has done with other ppl. I was too nice a guy for her le.

I went on the ask her how much she charged and how she get customer. Turns on she own self come SBF advertise herself and if I remember correctly, charged 150 per shot. That time still cheap la. Not like now, anyhow also 300 to 500

Our conversation the shifted to how what the men did to her to get her high. Blind courage was in overdrive at this point. When she said they touched her leg I touched her legs through her jeans. Ran my hand up and down both her inner thigh but never touched her pussy area.

B: And then? What else they do?

L: Some just grab my breast to make me high lo.

That was the kicker. This girl had C cup asset and there was a lot of meat to grab. Without thinking, I just grabbed one of the boobs and squeezed.

B: Like this?

L: Ya~~~ Like this. Dun so hard leh…

I didn’t really care for her plead. I went a on to grab both her breast and massaged them through her top and bra. I dunno whether it was the alcohol high or the sex high that hit her. She was moaning and not stopping me, so I continued to squeeze. Figured that her not stopping me is authorisation to up 1 level. So I let go of one boob to unzip her jeans, worked the hand into her panties, through her bush in search for her pussy. But I only got as far as the clit. “okay, might as well” So I began rubbing and pinching her clit. My other hand by now was already under her top and bra and in direct contact with her breast. I was one hand on clit, the other on her nipple.

Lydia was HIGH!!! It was too obvious, she was a stage where she didn’t care who she was with already. Any other day she would have brushed me off, but this very moment. She just didn’t care anymore. Which was a once in a lifetime chance becoz the location was ideal also. The thing about Gary’s house is there. He was the only soul living there, I dun remember why but that’s how it is.

Anyways, with him being dead drunk. Its like me and Lydia were the only ones there. We were free to do whatever and whatever we did. I decided at some point that I should kiss her just to lower her volume. She was happy to obliged, even pulled my head towards to her lips as if she was holding on for dear life.

We French like crazy with her head on my lap. The tongue action was non stop and my back was starting to hurt becoz of the angle I was bending. I had to stop. Managed to break off the kiss with her but she grabbed on to my hand that was playing with her cilt.

L: Dun stop. I cumming…

I obliged and seconds later I felt her body spasm. Guess that meant she came. At that moment, I thought the fun was over. But I was wrong again. I have unleashed the devil within her.

L: Come. We go room. I want more.
Old 30-07-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

I want more too...... More more more......
Old 02-08-2014, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 14
GoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to behold

Waiting patiently for next installment.
Old 03-08-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

She wants more and I was to be the guy that provided her more. Ain’t gonna complain about that, especially when I wait dunno how fucking long liao. So I let her pull me to the other empty room which has a mattress on the floor. She locked the door and immediately attacked my jeans to release my cock. I was a passenger for this part of the ride becoz this girl knew very well, what the hell she was doing. She pulled my foreskin back and started to lick and suck on the head. She would rotate between that move and deep throat.

She would go slow and then suddenly very fast. I dun usually cum from bbbj but this girl was just too good and knew how to have fun with a dick.
Whenever she went fast on my dick the urge to cum will cum. When I tell her I cumming she will slow down and squeeze the base of my dick and the top of my balls. All while sucking on the head. Its my first time experiencing this technique and I was surprised that it worked. But fucking torture. This went on for another 2 times. My knees were literally weak at this point, I had to push the wall to support myself. The only break I had was when she stopped to strip herself naked.

After maybe 20 mites pass le, she still wasn’t done teasing me. I was feeling it for the 4th time, it time to end this I thought. So this time round I never tell her I cumming. I just pulled my dick out her mouth and let it spray. Didn’t have time to aim my shot so only the first stream landed on her face. The rest were on her boobs, legs and on the mattress. I couldn’t feel my legs anymore and I collapsed on the mattress.

B: Fuck sia. That was too good already. Cannot tahan liao

“I had a lot of practice.” She said as she laid down beside me. She didn’t even bother to swipe my cum off her. “You still can de right? I haven’t fuck you yet.” I then felt her hand playing with my balls again. My mind was going “WHAT THE FUCK!!!!” But my body was going “HELL YEAH”

Maybe coz younger the heart stronger so the dick recover also faster. I was not even done catching my breath yet. She already on top of me in the cowgirl position. What she did next will always be one of the most iconic pussy entries for me. The girl did not lower herself slowly. She just dropped on my dick, all the way to the base. Apparently she gets a kick from it and so did I, that one swift motion send shockwaves to my brain and spine. Our moans were literally in unison and loud. It was fucking fantastic and it gets even better. The girl started to hump and grind me. She literally did all the work in the position. All I had to do was relax and enjoy.

Eventually, pride and ego kicked in. I wanted to fuck her. Not she fuck me. So I grabbed onto her ass to hold her down while adjusting into missionary. Threw her legs over my shoulder and reinserted my dick and started to pump her as fast as I could. Now it was my turn to give her fast slow treatment, and when I went slow and went in hard.
Old 03-08-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

Turns out, she enjoyed it a lot more than me and she could cum whenever she could. Problem was this girl is not a squirter so I couldn’t tell when she was cumming. I just knew she did but didn’t know when coz her pussy forever wet de whenever to reach down to touch. Her moans also seemed to getting louder and louder but I was at a stage where I didn’t care anymore.

I just wanted to fuck her till I can’t move anymore. All the pented up sexual frustrations was finally getting released in pure lust for pleasure. But the happy moments will always come to an end coz the tension from my balls was on its way to customs. I could feel it coming as I jammed myself into Lydia in slow hard stokes.

B: Oh fuck Lydia, your pussy feels so damn good. Cannot tahan le, I’m gonna cum soon.

L: You like… ARGH… Dun.. Argh… take out… Argh… Cum inside… Argh… Just fuck me fuck me fuck ME…..

Before she could even finish her sentence she was already pushing herself against me. It was my cue to pump her fast. I didn’t want to becoz I knew if I did, I might end up cumming inside her. But then, I felt like I was given no choice. So I up my engine’s rev and she used her legs to lock my body to her. Ensuring that I cannot pull out to shoot. That was the point where I couldn’t control my cum anymore.

I unwillingly emptied my load into her, but the feeling was too good to complain about it. I looked down at her and the face of hers was pure ecstasy. That’s when I remembered that she did mention before that her favourite part about sex is the feeling of hot cum inside her.
Old 07-08-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

This is the final installment guys. Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------

Exhaustion started to kick in for both of us. I was there lying on and hugging her naked body with my dick still inside her when I got a crazy idea. Which was to continue to pump her slowly before my dick got soft. So I pulled my dick my slowly and pushed it back it at about the same rate I withdraw.

I knew my dick was already reduced to semi-hard. But I didn’t care. I think she could feel it too. But didn’t care coz she let out a really soft moan. That was all I needed to hear to renew my sexual high. I started to French her as my dick grew from PES C to PES A inside her. All while maintaining the slow pumping pace.

The feeling was like a sudden atmosphere change. We went from fucking like animals to fucking like lovers. It was slow and gentle stokes all the way. She started to hug me close to her body and locked her legs against my waist as in pumped slow and gentle. It was the ultimate GFE. We didn’t speak to each other. We just fucked and moan softly, French each other or nibble at each others ear. It felt like classical love making.

I dunno how long we lasted we just kept going until I came. I didn’t say anything or tried to control my cum. I just did and Lydia just let out a long moan of enjoyment. Eventually I slipped my dick out of her and laid on my back. She turned and hugged me like a boaster and we both went to sleep as my cum slowly ooze out of her pussy.

That night I had a damn good night sleep. So good that when I woke up it was almost 12 noon. I had like 20 missed calls from ppl at camp. Even the ops room number appeared on my missed call list. Another few hours and they would have charged me AWOL. So I was lucky I woke up when I did.
And in case you are wondering. I signed another 7 extras that day.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 10
genehe84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergenehe84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great story!
Old 08-08-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
egmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Hahaha who cares man this is a good story. Support you TS!
It's a fuck up story to me rather
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1