The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-07-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by I538394 View Post
Long story short, bonked her 3 times that morning. She wanted more but my dick can stand no more.

Damage: (2x $18 top up) + ($30 hotel) + ($30 b'fast/lunch)

RTF: No (she's not good looking at all but beggars can't be choosers)

Thanks to all the experienced bros here as I had learnt a lot. Happy hunting, fellas!
Wow 3 times, she is a damm horny maid. She is indo or pinoy?

Last edited by ahkong; 29-07-2014 at 08:39 PM.
Old 29-07-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by I538394 View Post
Just wanted to share my personal experience...
Started reading this thread 2 months ago from Page One (painful!). Got myself on Skout and Wechat. Ditched Skout after a month due to super low response. Wechat looks promising but all I was getting was PRC hookers, ladyboys and somehow gays.

Threw my bait at a couple of pinoy maids but never bite. I was about to give up but decided to focus on Indon maids. Was chatting one of them for 2 weeks when she asked me what I was doing for Hari Raya holiday. My spidey senses started tingling and I quickly arranged for a daytime date.

Long story short, bonked her 3 times that morning. She wanted more but my dick can stand no more.

Damage: (2x $18 top up) + ($30 hotel) + ($30 b'fast/lunch)

RTF: No (she's not good looking at all but beggars can't be choosers)

Thanks to all the experienced bros here as I had learnt a lot. Happy hunting, fellas!
Not good looking still can cum 3 times?
Old 29-07-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stalker View Post
Close his eyes and just bonk lor,figure good is enough
Old 29-07-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
privk is Cool - loads of Potential

i salute all you masters in this epic thread. i've just started dipping my toes into this game. soo much skills to master.
Old 29-07-2014, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnson526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
I see that recently some bros have difficulty finding 1 id hotel. I have 1 resort that can book for short time. The place is very discreet. You don't have to worry bump into familiar people.

The only problem for this place is the place a bit ulu. If no transport, you have to take bus in from nearest mrt but the bus arrival frequency inconsistent. Another way is you walk in, about 10 to 15 mins walk. And this place only have 2 time frame slot for booking, each slot 5 hrs only. The cost is quite cheap. Those bros who been there before knows which place I mean.

The place is peaceful and quiet, near seaside too.
Can pm the place? Thanks in advance.
Old 30-07-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
privk is Cool - loads of Potential

this is an epic thread! seems like im late to the party! hope you guys will share some love with this interloper!
Old 30-07-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stalker View Post
Maybe nobody bonk so must be very horny and tight so can cum 3 times.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 30-07-2014, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
coventrycity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went out with the indo maid on Sunday. She really brought her yukata! After picking her up near her place, we went to eat Mac. While at mac, I asked her if she could wear the yukata for me. She shyly said yes.

Brought her to a hotel and stripped her naked. Yumm yumm, get to fuck her while she was wearing her kimono…

damage: 30 hotel 10 mac 10 cd
Old 30-07-2014, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by privk View Post
i salute all you masters in this epic thread. i've just started dipping my toes into this game. soo much skills to master.
Welcome to the Pleasure dome!
Old 30-07-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 20
Fighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to behold

My FB maid, finally upped her in my car, tight pussy, horny and wild.

http://postimg.org/image/ba1kvycyd/
http://postimg.org/image/t1eey6ibt/
Old 30-07-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7595 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

What happen if bring maid go hotel and while doing the deed, AV came to spot check?

Just curious to know.
Old 30-07-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
I was wondering with increasing single man with 2rm flat, can hire a maid cum FB? if can, it will be a win win situation for the maid n the man.
A friend's friend hire a maid under his parents name, the maid work full time at parents home but she stays with him on Sat/Sun to clean his place. But I have no idea whether there's any hanky panky, though it's only him and the maid together on weekends.

Some bros may know that I more or less have lots of time with my Myanmar maid cos wifey is stationed outside SG quite a lot. As it was her birthday 3 weekends ago, gave her a red packet and also got her a vibrator. She wasn't used to the vibrator at first, but this 3rd weekend, I used it on her and helped her to reach orgasm 4 times in a space of about 50 minutes. If bros are wondering why, it's because I luv to hear her moaning throughout the entire time, and I get turned on to see her entire pelvic area going into spasms when she cums. And after she cums, she lies on the bed, breathing heavily thru her mouth - it's something that I like to see
Old 30-07-2014, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Yo bro where you buy the vibrator?
Old 30-07-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Bros,

Advice me pls. One maid agreed to meet me on sunday for bonking and she asked me to get the contraceptive pills even I told her I be using condom. She said unless I get the pills if not no dun meet. WTF!!! I just replied her pills causes harm to her health... now waiting for her response. Reali wtf.
Old 30-07-2014, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Bros,

Advice me pls. One maid agreed to meet me on sunday for bonking and she asked me to get the contraceptive pills even I told her I be using condom. She said unless I get the pills if not no dun meet. WTF!!! I just replied her pills causes harm to her health... now waiting for her response. Reali wtf.
just get for her postinor 2 lo which is known as morning after sex pills...this topic was discussed here before...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1