The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2014, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
AV stars in Singapore???

http://www.lollipop.sg/content/you-w...ng-spore-clubs

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 28-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 14
Coronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant future
Re: AV stars in Singapore???

This is a good way for the owner to promote his club. Sadly I doubt the ladies will perform any sexual activities.
Old 28-07-2014, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: AV stars in Singapore???

AV stars are expensive I doubt she will take short time. A PRC young man said reason being no offers of gifts in exchange for sex. Celebrities liked Fan Bing Bing is fucking costly he said our men does not have that kind of $ to bag her.

I disagreed because all FTs will praise his home land, contempt this country but in the heart. He knew we are better then him in many ways even writing stuffs in this website. Did you guys see it? I mean looking out of the box out of this thread.

Male FTs are spending tons of $ chasing after AV stars. They should exercise budgets in this most expensive city in the world. Back into the 80s we all really have Jap brothels at GL, David Brazil did not over look it even during his time. The Japs businessmen are thinking pussy most of the time. But then not all guys? But we come up stronger because we know when to stop.
Old 29-07-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

I really wonder how much would it really cost to bonk a Jap AV in Singapore ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 30-07-2014, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
I really wonder how much would it really cost to bonk a Jap AV in Singapore ?
At the barest minimum one would be looking at the cost of the ticket - transport - accommodation : so lowball it at 2k for the groundwork alone

after that you are looking at compensation for lost time which could have been done filming av - promoting av - photoshoots etc : X amount?

and after that you need to pay said AV star money for her body : XX amount?

all this on top add her agent fee....

yeah it seems like a 1K note wont do it

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 30-07-2014, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

5 figure? Confirm Mr.Lee bonks all of them as well. The price is inclusive of bonking.
Old 30-07-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 10
genehe84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergenehe84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I remember reading a news article (interview of the av actress) that said some av actresses are paid $40000 for 1 video that takes like half a day to film. so if you're looking to do the same act with her (albeit for a shorter duration and without filming), it would take a few k per hour i would imagine
Old 31-07-2014, 03:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
AV stars are expensive I doubt she will take short time. A PRC young man said reason being no offers of gifts in exchange for sex. Celebrities liked Fan Bing Bing is fucking costly he said our men does not have that kind of $ to bag her.

I disagreed because all FTs will praise his home land, contempt this country but in the heart. He knew we are better then him in many ways even writing stuffs in this website. Did you guys see it? I mean looking out of the box out of this thread.

Male FTs are spending tons of $ chasing after AV stars. They should exercise budgets in this most expensive city in the world. Back into the 80s we all really have Jap brothels at GL, David Brazil did not over look it even during his time. The Japs businessmen are thinking pussy most of the time. But then not all guys? But we come up stronger because we know when to stop.
really..it seems like you are the one that is deep down insecure and wanted to fuck any girl you wanna..why do i say that?? if not, why the hell are you posting this shitty insecure speech about singaporean men are much more mature...honestly..you are just like any insecure sg guys...pathetic, puny, tiny and deep down insecure as you have huge daddy issues. try to grow up..puny tiny guy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1