The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2013, 08:16 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

it really depends on the content of your message, if u have threaten or extort money from her then you could be in trouble. if it is for some sex deal, then there is really nothing to worry unless it did happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty1988 View Post
I texted one of the numbers posted in the forum and someone supposedly her dad threatens to report me to the police. Did i commit any crime? Am I liable for anything? Uber worried now.

there is a reason why brothels are legalised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundersingh259 View Post
Law should be more strict for person who involve in rape cases .If anyone want to be sexually satisfied it should be better to use Sex toys that will help him lot..it will take as a precaution.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 25-07-2013, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

Hi. What about massages? I mean those that offer genuine massages and finish with hj kind. No sex involved. Are these also illegal?
Old 16-08-2013, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 11
Underwatered is a splendid one to beholdUnderwatered is a splendid one to beholdUnderwatered is a splendid one to beholdUnderwatered is a splendid one to beholdUnderwatered is a splendid one to beholdUnderwatered is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty1988 View Post
I texted one of the numbers posted in the forum and someone supposedly her dad threatens to report me to the police. Did i commit any crime? Am I liable for anything? Uber worried now.
sounds like maybe blackmail..
Old 21-08-2013, 12:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
captainj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, just read on the news that some stables got raided, and that a phone was confiscated from premises. Will they be able to use phone records as evidence against clients even if they were not apprehended in person? With just the booking SMS? Really appreciate any senior brows advice.
Old 15-09-2013, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
TangBoHu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTangBoHu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all bros,

Can I know if handjob or blow job by a girl who is 19 on paid services, does it considered against the law?
Old 15-10-2013, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kenj is Cool - loads of Potential

I am so sure sg law student comes here to take reference.

Good stuff.
Old 24-10-2013, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
diabolo01012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro whats the legal age to hire a prostitute?
Old 10-12-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

spec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

as a follow up on captainj enquiry.

there was a report that more people are going to the non 'license' brothel so i am keen to know what happen if you are caught while in their premise. The pimp will have more charges but what about the clients? is there a law against clients?

Thank you
Old 13-12-2013, 07:52 AM
SamSter

ling553 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spec View Post
as a follow up on captainj enquiry.

there was a report that more people are going to the non 'license' brothel so i am keen to know what happen if you are caught while in their premise. The pimp will have more charges but what about the clients? is there a law against clients?

Thank you
U mean freelance? I think the most is record a statement why and what u been doing there. They check your phone also, mainly to see u got girls in it. They basically want to catch the okt only.
Old 21-12-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

ling553. The AV Police don't just wanna catch the unlicensed pimps, they'll catch the foreign women who work as freelancers, overstayers, druggies, teenage runaways, underaged girls, the unlucky guys who had sex with the underaged girls, other miscreants n other lawbreakers.
Old 28-04-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kaokao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=destarius;2668621]I'm not totally sure of the legality, customer-wise. It is very much illegal to be the OKT though. I have not come across any criminal case where a customer was charged, though you may have to testify. That being said, I've not come across a case where the girl has not simply pleaded guilty and/or was repatriated so I would say while you should cooperate, it's not likely that your testimony

Bro Des,
Read ur comments on this which is some yrs back. I combed the thread but not sure of below

1. Once we are caught with pants down, whether in hc or hotel, will our family be informed since our particulars already noted down. (Assuming FL is above 16)

2. If we have "toys" ie fly or black diety with us, does this worsen the situation?

3. Will we be recording statements in a police station?

Tx in advance for any useful comments by any bros. Cheers
Old 21-05-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

joshblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=kaokao;10926364]
Quote:
Originally Posted by destarius View Post
I'm not totally sure of the legality, customer-wise. It is very much illegal to be the OKT though. I have not come across any criminal case where a customer was charged, though you may have to testify. That being said, I've not come across a case where the girl has not simply pleaded guilty and/or was repatriated so I would say while you should cooperate, it's not likely that your testimony

Bro Des,
Read ur comments on this which is some yrs back. I combed the thread but not sure of below

1. Once we are caught with pants down, whether in hc or hotel, will our family be informed since our particulars already noted down. (Assuming FL is above 16)

2. If we have "toys" ie fly or black diety with us, does this worsen the situation?

3. Will we be recording statements in a police station?

Tx in advance for any useful comments by any bros. Cheers
1. Your family will not be informed. If police bail offered, you can pay yourself or get someone to bail you out.

2. Depends if the "toys" are controlled substances or not. If yes then you are about to enter a world of pain.

3. Yes. Normally in police station.
Old 02-06-2014, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
heartnsoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what if a boy below 16 have sex with a FL?
Old 03-06-2014, 08:46 AM
Samster

joshblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartnsoul View Post
what if a boy below 16 have sex with a FL?

It is still an offence under section 376A(1)(c) of the Penal Code. Possibly also an offence under section 7 of the Children and Young Persons Act. Depends on the scenario.
Old 16-07-2014, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 10
genehe84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergenehe84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sorry, i'm new to this. scanned through 7 pages but couldn't find an answer to my question so I'm asking this. hope no one minds.

my qns: if we pay for sex/massage with illegal FLs, be it through websites or picking up on the road or walking into massage parlours, have we broken any law? will we be charged?

thanks for enlightening this newbie
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1