The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Falling in love with a ML

It has been in my mind for quite sometime and I thought I would need some guidance from senior bros here.

You may think this is some bullshit, some would say I tio KC but I swear this is happening to me, legit.

I met this ML in a MP and I got stucked to her. Next visit would be my 10th visit if I never remember wrongly. We have been constant messaging and occasionally I would order for her (both online delivery and delivery in person). When we meet in person, she would hug me and sit on my thigh. At times she would nibble on my ear and there was once she bit my forearm without any reason. Sometimes during the massage, I would request for just awhile on my back and she would just lie beside me, falling asleep.

I want to know if she is interested in me too. I have confessed to her and she said she knew it before I even say.

Any bros can advise?
Old 15-11-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13047 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Falling in love with a ML

Why don't you ask yourself another question.

How much do you want it to be true ?

It is all down to your center of being, your core.
If you want it desperately enough, it will be true to you, no matter what others say or even if it is not.

Just not long ago, was a thread, dating ktv girl

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=956187&highlight=

Look it up, enough bros commented in it.
KTV, FL, ML, same difference.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 15-11-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
It has been in my mind for quite sometime and I thought I would need some guidance from senior bros here.

You may think this is some bullshit, some would say I tio KC but I swear this is happening to me, legit.

I met this ML in a MP and I got stucked to her. Next visit would be my 10th visit if I never remember wrongly. We have been constant messaging and occasionally I would order for her (both online delivery and delivery in person). When we meet in person, she would hug me and sit on my thigh. At times she would nibble on my ear and there was once she bit my forearm without any reason. Sometimes during the massage, I would request for just awhile on my back and she would just lie beside me, falling asleep.

I want to know if she is interested in me too. I have confessed to her and she said she knew it before I even say.

Any bros can advise?

What you encountered seems pretty normal to me. What actually makes you think that she is interested in you and not your business?
Old 15-11-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Old 15-11-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Any bros can advise?
Another story of I love you, You love me.
Very conventional and unsophisticated outcome.
It's not even mentally challenging enough. HAHAHA.
Old 15-11-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

I’m very cynical. Just ask yourself what is so special in you that you think she also love u? Or that u warrant special treatment that no other guys get (or u think those treatments are exclusive to u only). Are u very handsome? Dick very big? Very hot? Very rich? Or very lonely?

If u can’t find a good reason, or your answer is the last, then it’s obvious u kena kc.
Old 15-11-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

R u married ?
If no .... do whatever u want n enjoy no need to think so much
If yes ... what u want ? Love ? Giving up yr family yr wife n kids ? Don't think so much just visit her whenever u want just in her shop n stop sms

BTW if u want to marry her will u accept her job tat HJ / BJ / BBJ / F so many men ?

Yes come out to chiong maybe call it lucky tat u may meet 1 or 2 with good GFE / Chemistry ... Most of all men we have some sort of soft / loneliness deep in us be it single / married . It just need bump into 1 nice caring / consent ( SMS msg ) , good at HJ / BJ / BBJ / FJ ( whichever yr fav ) and can click with u then everything will go lose n crazy ... maybe u call Love
Just part of the game ... for those who said he won't or never or just always F n forget .... haha till u meet 1 n beware of mind game

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 15-11-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 5
fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Did she let you cum in her?
Old 15-11-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:

Any bros can advise?
Why are jackasses so immature on this site? Here is a fucking grown ass man, and acting like some 11 year old school boy with a crush. Why don't you just figure what you want and ask her? Do you u want to fuck her, move in with her, have a child with her, have her fuck you with a broomstick handle, etc. Just go and ask her if she will do whatever you want to do. If it's a yes, good for u. If its a no, stop going there. U ever heard of clear lines of communication expressed and enunciated in a logical manner................ or not? Dumbass. U don't have a sex problem, and THIS IS an Adult Discussion About Sex forum. You have a Low IQ and absence of Gonad problem.
Old 15-11-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:

Any bros can advise?
Seems like she's more interested in your food deliveries. She's gradually taking your kindness for granted, and playing with your feelings. If she's really into you, she would make a move to have sex with you when lying beside you, instead of falling asleep.

There's no mention of sex in your post, so that means you haven't fucked her yet? If that's the case, then she's just taking you as a good friend who will do all the nice things for her.

Things are already so bland from the beginning, its now difficult to turn up the heat again. And you've made the mistake of confessing to her too soon. I'd say drop her and move on to your next target, before she treats you like a used puppy. Just know that love relationships with MLs generally do not end well. Trust me, I am speaking from experience.

I do have a couple of MLs in my current stable of FBs, but I always draw a line with them. Yes the sex is good, so let's keep it that way. And you should know when and where to draw the line as well before you get hurt.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 15-11-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Any bros can advise?
I guess I would fall victim to this as well. Sometimes if you have too much interaction with the ML, some kind of feelings might develop. I'm not immune to that and they are currently my emotional support. You have visited your ML for just 10 times. I can share my experience with my current 2 MLs after meeting them ~30 to 40 times each. As a single guy who left my family for ridiculous reasons, I needed someone for emotional support. Just by having someone to caress with and providing DFK, even if it can give me a fake sense of love, it relaxes my mind and I can get by with my day. And there, my MLs provided an avenue for this purpose and also a release. Not many MLs are able to provide this kind of support, I did search high and low for them. Till now, I haven't gotten any gifts for them except my cum.

My PRC ML stays overnight at my place almost every week for months now. From the 1st time she felt relaxed and began DFK with me, the feeling grew rapidly each visit at the spa. Began to chat on WeChat at every possible time. Everytime I visited her, we started with caressing and DFK while she sat on my lap with hands roaming about before proceeding with the massage and all the fiddling about. Can't have sex in that shop, so she would lay on me and HJ while providing DFK. That's when I made an objective of bringing her back. Visited a couple of times more before she finally agreed to head to my place for overnights. Things change for the obvious when that happens. Now instead of heading to the spa, she will come over and we would spend some time like a GF coming over then into the shower together and off to the bed for sex with the rare occasions of raw. Will sleep together overnight till morning and send her back in a Grab. Now already over 20 times overnights + the xx number of times I visit her at her spa to develop chemistry and the feel is still very transactional.

My Viet ML hasn't agreed to overnight with me, so we do the deed at the venue after hours. I visited her for quite some time, now visiting her 3 times a week due to decreased frequency with my PRC ML. She gives me a very different feel from my PRC ML. After x number of visits, she will open the backdoor for me to enter and make me feel relaxed. Felt great, especially after a long day at work. Provide the same DFK and caressing while sitting on my lap before the massage. After the back massage, she would hug me from behind for a chat before flipping for the action. From the first time she allowed me to slip it in, we would do it raw and can have it also during her period. I would cum in her most of the time except certain times and she just lets me give her any amount I choose to. After the session, we would have some drinks before I leave. As of now, I visited her about 30 times. Tbh, it felt great, almost non-transactional.

I thought of a relationship as well and wanted to convince the ML to live with me (you can see my thread with the advice from the bros here). I don't care how many dicks she HJ and the questionable number of guys she F with, cuz my numbers are not low especially with overseas chiong. In fact, my MLs were more worried about catching STDs than me. But considering the background of the MLs, my PRC ML has 1 kid in China, and my Viet has 3 in VN. Did you think of her background when you thought of getting into a relationship with her? Do they have debts to clear? My PRC has debts and my VN is providing financial support for her kids. In my case, even if I want to pick either of them, my PRC ML would be a better choice. But the transactional feel with her is a barrier. My Viet ML did hint something, but 3 kids is a little too much to take over though she said she didn't mind leaving them in VN. Now I’m considering how to make 1 of them my kept woman instead.
Old 16-11-2023, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 14
Oorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of light

Most predators hunt by picking out the weakest or lone prey away from pack.
They will set the target and inch slowly to ambush.
Don't always get their prey, but makes the predators more experienced each time.
Old 16-11-2023, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Do you know her well enough in the first place? There were MLs who came to Singapore multiple times but every time they come in, they claim it's their first time here.

Also, are you really able to handle the truth once she starts unloading her emotional and financial baggage on you, like how many dependants she has to support back home, how she don't wanna be in this line, etc.

It's better to draw a line before you sink in further.
Old 16-11-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Just treat the lady as a good friend with benefit la. That is if you have benefits! 10x visit. She can tell you like her. Stop giving you service and sleep during your session. Doesn't sound like she is very into you though unless you miss out details.

I was with an ML for closed to a year and i visited her shop more than once every single week. I go to her place for fun too before sending her to work. We call each other cute names but never ever did i mention i love her or be my girlfriend. Likewise for her.

Be very clear with what you want and act accordingly.
Old 16-11-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

TS has been a nice 🥕. ML certainly likes you. HAHAHA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1