The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2023, 06:49 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Selective fails at paid or commercial sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
You are such a cheebye. U have been on this site for 13 years and you don't know what it is? It's Adult discussion about Sex. Understand or not? Not for you to burden the bros here about your erection problems. The ED forum is some where else. Go there and seek help from doctors and counselors.

But what makes you a cheebye is you go to 5-6 Geylang houses, MPs, FLs, KTV, and yet not one fucking review for the bros here. Bros also want to know the quality of the ladies in these places. For those of us that don't have an ED problem like you, we would sure like to know where these places are and how the girls in there are, price, service, etc. But cheebye kia like wouldn't even help out the bros here and keep going ad nauseam about your ED problem.
It's my forum so let me decide what goes where and if necessary I'll move it.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-11-2023, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 1
jaypaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha this thread is one of the reason I keep coming back to this forum!

ED vs failure to review! Keep it rolling bros
Old 20-11-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It's my forum so let me decide what goes where and if necessary I'll move it.
Someone is very eager to succeed you as the moderator.
Old 20-11-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 15
GreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Ktv also commercial because money is a strong motivation.
Of course its commercial, but its not outright.
Both parties can make a choice, one whether to ask, the other whether to go.
Old 20-11-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
true enough. ktv gives the best feel yet cost the most

i sticking to mp or go jb for cheaper rates

but i got a friend who cheong ktv every week, low earner, every month end no money, he spend more money then the young guns, y? he is ugly n fat, many ktv girls dont wanna tabao by him

now worse, working as security guard take pic n video at the airport, pcc in the toilet, complaint leg pain

in conclusion, spend what u can afford, like a bro earlier posted, set a budget for ur cheong expenses
He leg pain because he pcc?
Old 20-11-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 2
pumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyWind View Post
Of course its commercial, but its not outright.
Both parties can make a choice, one whether to ask, the other whether to go.
One can also say traditional dating is commercial because the other party at some level is also assessing your ability to provide some form of financial comfort and security.
Old 20-11-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
He leg pain because he pcc?
He leg pain becos his job requires him to stand 12 to 14 hours
Old 21-11-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 15
GreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpypump View Post
One can also say traditional dating is commercial because the other party at some level is also assessing your ability to provide some form of financial comfort and security.
That is different altogether.
If you meet what is now termed 恋爱脑, will just be happy to be with you, as long as everything is average.
I have had the good luck to meet a couple, they had the bad luck to run into me, as just not rdy yet.
Old 21-11-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Please complain to your MP at the next "meet the people" session.

I honestly don't have a succession plan. I haven't had a cause to think about it yet and now that you bring it up I haven't got a clue who to assign to take over the reins.

It definitely cannot be run from Singapore the operator would be in jail within months. It would have to be managed remotely.
Tai kor, I agree with the bros that you are really doing us a service by having this forum. Some of the dirty thoughts if we keep bottle it up we will become imbalanced.
Old 21-11-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
nimdafbskucf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Tai kor, I agree with the bros that you are really doing us a service by having this forum. Some of the dirty thoughts if we keep bottle it up we will become imbalanced.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
What an enlightening thread which shows that us bros are not all slam bam thank you Ma'am types.

This SBF is actually a mental wellness forum for at least 50% of the population. The dotards who try to keep trying to close it down don't realise what a disservice they are doing.

Infact, I hope bro Sam Leong has a succession plan in place to keep this going after he ascends to the heavens. SBF is a national treasure and should be protected.
You two are delusional or kumgong? lol

u really think this place is being run out of the goodness of the owners and admins' hearts?

why do u think they censor and delete negative FRs all the time
Old 21-11-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Need helicopter level skill to understand. On the surface SBF is obviously not a mental health forum. Congratulations on achieving basic literacy.

There are many things in life which are brushed under the carpet. The continuous sex drive in men and how it remains rather steadfast as compared to a woman's which changes much more.

The popular perception is that men can such fuck and go. But this forum shows it is not so uniform or unchanging through the life of a man. Where in a man's life do you get to learn about your own needs, the interplay of your emotions and your sex drive and whether what you feel is good, bad, correct, common etc In a more evolved society this forum would be a treasure trove of information on sexual attitudes and needs of Asian men.

Instead we have banalities about the presence of a profit motive. While there has been much material progress in a short time, attitudes and thinking are still stuck in the past.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 22-11-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Need helicopter level skill to understand. On the surface SBF is obviously not a mental health forum. Congratulations on achieving basic literacy.

There are many things in life which are brushed under the carpet. The continuous sex drive in men and how it remains rather steadfast as compared to a woman's which changes much more.

The popular perception is that men can such fuck and go. But this forum shows it is not so uniform or unchanging through the life of a man. Where in a man's life do you get to learn about your own needs, the interplay of your emotions and your sex drive and whether what you feel is good, bad, correct, common etc In a more evolved society this forum would be a treasure trove of information on sexual attitudes and needs of Asian men.

Instead we have banalities about the presence of a profit motive. While there has been much material progress in a short time, attitudes and thinking are still stuck in the past.
no need to engage in pretentious preaching abt attitudes towards sex here. congrats on missing the point.

no one is denying we need that outlet

what is amusing is we have ppl like urself either ignorant or ball-less to speak up abt the blatant censorship of chiongsters to suck advertisers' cock
Old 22-11-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster (B)

maybe u are well off enough that u dont mind being cucked by dishonest okts mispresenting their girls, flooding forum with fake FRs, and deleting negative ones

no doubt many chiongsters getting cheated of their hard earned $$ is a banality to u
Old 22-11-2023, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 15
WindSoar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWindSoar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Instead we have banalities about the presence of a profit motive. .
You need to dial down or simplify.

Just everything got good got bad, cannot because got bad then the good is ignored.

or cheem a bit, even a sword have double edges.
Old 22-11-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 14
Oorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of light

I think guys like us are in the vast minority, maybe 10% or even less.
But the good thing would be we don't mind, cause when we do get it on our terms, it feels really good.
I think for the same reason, we maybe more likely to derail if with fbs or fwbs.
Just theory, I don't have any myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erol View Post
I do face this issue too of went soft too a couple of years ago, found out due to high workload and irregular rest/sleep.
It's selective, not blanket
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1