The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-03-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster_abt View Post
Any bros knows any disco around outram park where lots of maids go on sunday? If yes, can let me know the name and location? Thanks a lot
If you read the previous posts ...your answer is there
Old 05-03-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster_abt View Post
Any bros knows any disco around outram park where lots of maids go on sunday? If yes, can let me know the name and location? Thanks a lot
Please see the post #11711, is this the place you refering to?
Old 05-03-2015, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
samster_abt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamster_abt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
Please see the post #11711, is this the place you refering to?
I don't think so. I only know its at outram park. Cover charge is $15
Old 05-03-2015, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gto99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwad View Post
bro.. sometimes they are not really that old. Some of them do bluff their age just to come here work. You can try to ask real age. for e.g. 26yrs old but turn out to be 20yr old only ^^
But they really looks like 30 plus...
Anyway today meetup with 1 looks like early twenty and finally can touch and light kiss, not like previous 2...
Old 05-03-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Ani7454 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wants to exchange contacts?
Serious ones only
Old 05-03-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
bro.. sometimes they are not really that old. Some of them do bluff their age just to come here work. You can try to ask real age. for e.g. 26yrs old but turn out to be 20yr old only ^^
If screw one who looks old but is underage, will get charge anot? Then her employer n agency will also get charge anot.
Old 05-03-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartkorr View Post
He experienced liao ma, first time meet expect to UP liao.. so no UP is already not much progress liao
Haha indeed a few maids I manage to up during first met up . This time round she left her work permit at home if not maybe maybe might have chance to up...

Yesterday met my fb claiming she wanted to stop seeing me.... because she felt neglected. After some sweet talk bonk her in vehicle and send her away.. fucking bitch bite my lips before she alight n lucky just a small wound. No pain no gain hahaha really bitch!! Dun know if she still wans to see me again.

Anyway i still have a few to bonk. New and old.. not enough energy plus oc regularly check... 😩😩😩😩 tired.
Old 05-03-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
lfxl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post

Anyway i still have a few to bonk. New and old.. not enough energy plus oc regularly check... 😩😩😩😩 tired.
You power! Got OC still can handle so many
Your ammo and time is like GPMG!
*Salute.
Old 06-03-2015, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
samsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can recommend nice one permit hotel. Not all dm hold their own permit. So troublesome.....
Old 06-03-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
dawwad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
If screw one who looks old but is underage, will get charge anot? Then her employer n agency will also get charge anot.
U will get charged if the hotel suspects and calls the police.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
dawwad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam View Post
Any bro can recommend nice one permit hotel. Not all dm hold their own permit. So troublesome.....
bro. just ask her to take a photo of her ID send to you. u help her print can alrdy
Old 06-03-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 15
mhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha indeed a few maids I manage to up during first met up . This time round she left her work permit at home if not maybe maybe might have chance to up...

Yesterday met my fb claiming she wanted to stop seeing me.... because she felt neglected. After some sweet talk bonk her in vehicle and send her away.. fucking bitch bite my lips before she alight n lucky just a small wound. No pain no gain hahaha really bitch!! Dun know if she still wans to see me again.

Power la bro
Old 06-03-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 22
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro. just ask her to take a photo of her ID send to you. u help her print can alrdy
hmm...
me remember h81 and fragrance dun accept photocopy id...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 06-03-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gto99 View Post
Got to know one maid on wechat, add her on sunday while go out. Just realise she work nearby my house... looks plain jane, not ugly, but flat flat no figure. Dont wish to give up but eat and shit at same place is very danger. Sigh...
indeed very dangerous... scally one day u meet her in market or coffeeshop and she smile to you in front of your wife....
Old 06-03-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:

gotta salute u la bro... i hope can just straight forward ask her out to f...
i still chit chatting and find it hard to change topic to sex... wish i can just ask her.. u horny? hahahahah!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1