The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-06-2010, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 16
pasir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Bro Pasir: sorry to say this, but you are a bit mad to mess around in somebody else's apartment .. forget the maid, a lot of employer have hidden camera, and when I was at a customer site recently, a secretary was watching her maid from her pc using internet cam, and when I was suggesting how to speed up the frames delivery, I was more than a bit surprised when all her colleagues started crowding around, to see that out of the 20 plus staff, almost 18 have secret internet cams to monitor their maids ..

Anyway, no guts - no Glory ..
Yeah bro etsys, I feel the same way. There could be a camera somewhere, especially when she is looking after a baby.

Last night, I had phone sex with her and this morning at 5am, I tried to persuade her to come out of the house, but she was too fearful and we had phone sex again.

Unfortunately I do not think she has any day off, so no luck at going to a hotel and having a union on the bed.

Your remarks have made me more circumspect, although there is the high of gambling (especially after hearing her moans when we had phone sex twice and she came twice each time), that there is no camera in the house.

Thanks again.
Old 14-06-2010, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

pm me the contact leh bro, let me try her phone sex heehee
Old 14-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

omg omg oh oh`~~~~~
Old 14-06-2010, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zhihao91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Horny maid not easy to come by..any bros here got any lobang? Thanks a million.
Old 15-06-2010, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 17
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

I believe most maids can up , but the thing is it is a step by step basis for me. I normally date out the maid several times by building rapport , taking initiative to hold her hands , then slowly to the waist followed by shoulders, then the bum if everything is smooth and no resistance. Lastly , must try to initate kiss if everything goes well according to my predictions and gut feeling. A It is time consuming and lots of patience involved. To be frank I don't know how to up a maid the proper and faster way like how some of the bros here like "The Lord" did. Please feel free to share tactics in order to save time and hassle .

I do manage to sian several maids but i think the technique must improvise but I have no clue what to do as my experiences are limited. Because I ever ask a maid for the first date to go hotel , but she damn piss when she hear that and never kept with contact with me again as I am being too fast (or maybe my lack of experience or tactics to sian a maid on the first date without wasting so much time). That is why I wonder what you guys say or do in order to make the lay faster , I need some solid advice really to improve my game.
Old 15-06-2010, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

belowthebelt. Did u give some cash to the maid u just met to have sex with?
Old 15-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

Old 15-06-2010, 03:40 PM
Samster

Most of the time, you have to be patient and take your time as however horny the maid, she does not want to appear too wanton and go to bed with you so soon after knowing you.

For those that would, then she is only after money - flee.

For myself, I google and find some appropriate words in Indonesian or tagolog and I find that they are very appreciative when I use these words in my txts.

Also, if they ask you to buy top cards, just try with a small denomination card and see her reaction. If she is really happy, then she is not such a mercernary. It is only right as it costs her when she texts you.

Drop her if she asks for a Starhub Happy 128 or a loan.

I had one whom I saw in a train and I gave her an old business card with my current cell number.

She texted me after an hour and after a few days, she started to ask for an expensive card and I just simply did not reply. I completely ignored her when she started asking for a "loan". Yeah right, I left my brains at the door.

I have some old business cards I carry in case I meet some likely prospects.

One day, one filipina that I did not know texted me to offer a business proposition.

She said that her current bf had run into financial difficulties and could not keep up with his payments to her and she asked if I was interested.

She was paid S$350 every month by him and would spend every Sunday with him.

That money is too much to hide from my wife and so I did not take up the offer.

She stopped calling after a while, so I guess the bf came good or she found another sucker.

My point is that it pays to be ready and do not be afraid to hand out your cell number as the one you gave the card too may not be interested in you, but she may pass it on and you end up having a fb landing in your lap.

Unfortunately, I do not heed my own advice as I saw a lonely filipina maid with a dog going into the lift in my block this morning, but I did not approach her as I did not have any cards on me and I was already trying to get into the pants of another in my block and bro etsys had already chided me for living dangerously.

The trouble is that another opportunity may not come about again.

Last edited by pasir; 15-06-2010 at 03:51 PM.
Old 15-06-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by belowthebelt View Post
bro...i stay north east.....so not the same one liao...got another one which i posted previously here...she horny and we bonk at car park roof top few times..... now no more contact her le
not the same lagi good can plan mass orgy
Old 15-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
normally before sex, u have already given some token , most of the time is top-up card.
got 1x a maid just known 1 wk ,tell me me need to see 1 concert at indon embassy ask me can sponsor or not, ask her how much? she say $50
i say ok...pass u on ur off day
go fetch her and naturally ended up in hotel

1 good deed return another

so far no luck with pinoy maid only....just know 1 who carrying a blackberries
trying hard now....
Old 15-06-2010, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
eewmij deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
normally before sex, u have already given some token , most of the time is top-up card.
got 1x a maid just known 1 wk ,tell me me need to see 1 concert at indon embassy ask me can sponsor or not, ask her how much? she say $50
i say ok...pass u on ur off day
go fetch her and naturally ended up in hotel

1 good deed return another

so far no luck with pinoy maid only....just know 1 who carrying a blackberries
trying hard now....
have been having fun with a handful of maids, mosly pinoys. had an indo maid texting me for loan - straightaway delete her contact and ignore her.

so far have given away 2 top-ups only to 2 diff maids way way after we have sex some weeks later. i dun usually give them during the 1st time. best of all, once i forgot to bring money, the girl paid for the room and CD. what i can say is the chemistry that is built-up over the period leading to that date and during the actual date itself, that will help 'speed-up' the process of going into bed with them. still learning the trade and changing focus to indo maids now.......
Old 15-06-2010, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kylo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha after reading all bro thread last sat went to lucky plaza to get perfume and walk around but didn't really see any target then i was at the bus stop saw a damn hot lady not sure pinoy or indon but she is with another girl so don't dare to approach .......... wasted.
Old 16-06-2010, 01:00 AM
Samster

kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylo View Post
haha after reading all bro thread last sat went to lucky plaza to get perfume and walk around but didn't really see any target then i was at the bus stop saw a damn hot lady not sure pinoy or indon but she is with another girl so don't dare to approach .......... wasted.

I only approach when they are solo, but if she were to be with her friend at that time , I don't dare , very hard leh , maybe some bros here can share how they approach their targeted maid when she is with a friend. Any bros here got thick skin and willing to share your tactics here? Seriously I don't know how to entertain both girls or in a group. It seems so challenging...
Old 16-06-2010, 01:09 AM
Samster

thanks for the advice Bro Pasir , willing to learn more. Anyway I am curious to know what sort of style or words you use to up the maids after making them comfortable with you? I mean I can up maids myself but I take too much time.(I always have the fear of getting rejected due to my past experience) I feel the need to improvise, care to share?
Old 17-06-2010, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
So what kind of "smart answers" you reply to them when they asked you "why do u talk to me" ? Please list examples and by the way I also kena this question also, " Why you want to know me " ? I need help with certain maids who love playing hard to get .
The mature maid I am screwing with has come back from a visit to her hometown.

She told me once when I met her for a screwing session, that she had met a bangla on an overhead bridge on her way to meet me.

He tried to pick her up by asking if he could follow her.

Her answer really floored him and also me: "Why, are you a dog you want to follow me?"

You really have to choose your words and pickup lines carefully.

Thank goodness she loves me and I do not get this from her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1