The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2006, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 20
xiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tian An Men KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
ya true..agreed with u! middel range like k2 ...lavendar yu shi wu zheng and
many more are enjoyable and u have choices of gals like malaysians ,prc or vietcongs..though not as class as TIANANMEN but still make u a happy man after a wonderful session!
tiananmen are mostly fiiled with prcs and malaysians..
the bill charges can cost you a bomb...
as for the working ladies ...i admit some of them are tall and slender from various part of china and also very smart and shrewd too.
middle class ktv ....some WL can bring out for supper and no extra charges ..
if ok can "da pao" with a negotiable rate...!

Lido palace,tiananmen, las vegas , tian di wu xian, are very high end ..
some gals are "bao" by some rich bosses...always see luxurious car send
them to work at 9pm-10pm...just my 2 cents worth!
yes, i agree... one of my GF works in the top ktv always refuse me to send her to work (may b i m not driving a S class or 7 series)...but i m just curious, if they are really "bao" by the big boss, why would they still need to work in KTV every night???

xiao liao
Old 26-12-2006, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 19
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiao liao View Post
yes, i agree... one of my GF works in the top ktv always refuse me to send her to work (may b i m not driving a S class or 7 series)...but i m just curious, if they are really "bao" by the big boss, why would they still need to work in KTV every night???

xiao liao

Bro...imagine you earn 10k/mth in company A........and there is an opportunity for you to earn another 5k from company B at the same time.....would you work for company B too while holding your 10k at company A???

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 26-12-2006, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 22
starman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanxinco88 View Post
Bro...imagine you earn 10k/mth in company A........and there is an opportunity for you to earn another 5k from company B at the same time.....would you work for company B too while holding your 10k at company A???

U are rite man.......bro

Btw did went to TAM before Christmas, 1 of my kaki asked me to tag along when he need to entertain some business associate from oversea.......I must said TAM KTV is first class in my opinion.....the room......the service.......and the working gals where mummy bring in 1 group of gals for u to choose if u dont like another group of gals will follow if u still dont like another group will come in again....... i must said most of the TAM girls look GOOD till dunno how to choose I really enjoy myself there.....but really cant afford to go unless strike 4D.......I didnt even asked my kaki how much he spent but i think at least 1K+ juz 3 of us
Old 26-12-2006, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 20
xiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of lightxiao liao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanxinco88 View Post
yes, i understand wat u said... but if the big boss spend so much $$$ to "bao" the gal, will he still agree the gal go to work in a KTV and let other man "tao bao" their gal after the KTV session????

i dun quite understand this point.

xiao liao
Old 26-12-2006, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 18
unclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starman View Post
U are rite man.......bro

Btw did went to TAM before Christmas, 1 of my kaki asked me to tag along when he need to entertain some business associate from oversea.......I must said TAM KTV is first class in my opinion.....the room......the service.......and the working gals where mummy bring in 1 group of gals for u to choose if u dont like another group of gals will follow if u still dont like another group will come in again....... i must said most of the TAM girls look GOOD till dunno how to choose I really enjoy myself there.....but really cant afford to go unless strike 4D.......I didnt even asked my kaki how much he spent but i think at least 1K+ juz 3 of us
Open a bottle of Gorden bleu also never reach 1K leh. The 3 of you finished on Cannon huh?

Dun scared the bros here lar. Unless you call 6 gals to accompany 3 of you and pay 100 tip each and pay the mamasan 100 plus assiatant 100, waiter tip 50 each then will shoot up above 1K.
Old 26-12-2006, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

bro, u r right.
look like either they tried to act like huo shao ye or they have not been there.
as i mention b4, if they went during HH, it will only cost a bit more than other KTVs.

Old 26-12-2006, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 21
Smeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring Samster
just having fun

CHEONG WITHIN YOUR MEANS LAH......

There are many bros like me who prefer TAM, TDWX, LV, LP over other action packed KTVs. No doubt it's more pricey and less hanky panky.... but we have our reasons for patronizing these joints.

So please don't anyhow how call us chai tau hor!!!.... especially when u have not even step into them
Old 26-12-2006, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
Leeson Leeson Leeson

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclesammi View Post
Open a bottle of Gorden bleu also never reach 1K leh. The 3 of you finished on Cannon huh?

Dun scared the bros here lar. Unless you call 6 gals to accompany 3 of you and pay 100 tip each and pay the mamasan 100 plus assiatant 100, waiter tip 50 each then will shoot up above 1K.
kekez, maybe they book the gals time lor...
anyway imho oso, go there is business first la, not a place to enjoy...
yep the top ktvs are always classy in atmosphere, but to me, most of the girls there are just average...
on the rare occasions that i visit, still find it a chore to find a gal to sit...
most of the time i end up anyhow take a gal cos damn pai seh for the mummy to keep bringing in gals oso...
if i wanna play at nite, rather go to the mid-tier ktvs where action is guaranteed for the same or lower price to pay
Old 27-12-2006, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sixers72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeson View Post
anyway imho oso, go there is business first la, not a place to enjoy...
yah, business first. I go there for personal business to negotiate with the gal(s) lor
Old 27-12-2006, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

wa lan eh, d waiter also earn gd gd ah, if 1 nite got 2 rm, 50 tips each, 1 mth abt 3k, summore no deduct cpf, no need declare income tax
wu hiang bo, bro? standard tip 50 each?
tink there name wu di dong better, den name TAM
Old 27-12-2006, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
DirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiao liao View Post

xiao liao
Look at it this way... When u go fishing, do u just stop after u catch a big fat fish? No. U continue fishing hoping to catch a even bigger fatter fish....
You gotta ask yourself...
"Do I feel lucky?"
Well, do cha, PUNK!
Old 27-12-2006, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then when u gonna bring xiao di me to those class KTV?? Errmmmm.... To find my Boys school gals??

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 27-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Sirus_The_Virus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

double post sorry.
Old 27-12-2006, 02:54 PM
Sirus_The_Virus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Most are dependant on make up, without make up, some look like common girls, though it's not a bad thing, just that sometimes when i overpay a bonk, i feel like i'm paying for the powder and lipstick nia
Old 27-12-2006, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 22
starman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Sorry leh we didnt go during HH...we're they abt 10pm oh yes my kaki open a bottle of Gorden Bleu......and 4 gals booking + mamasan tip.....already more than 1K
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1