The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2014, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future
Good massage, then surprice! 2nd season

For those bros who know me, I always wanted to find new stuff to fulfill my thrills.

Was sending my ride to my buddy to check for unknown noise, he needs 4 hours. So decided to go for a good rub to kill time and ease my body. Walk like brainless and pop in that joint looks quiet. Ask for price, 40/ 1hr. Ok la. Tease the milf: are you good enough? She answered: I will make you very satisfied. I replied: Since you are good, I take 2 hrs. She said: $85 with free mosha and ear candling. Ok la, whatever, so long is a good job.

Pay up, led me to the cubicle. Sliding door with frosted glass She asked me whether I like to mosha first? I said ok. Then she walked out and came back with the cream. Why you still in full cloth? She asked me, surprisingly. I answered: I don't know what you want to do next? She said: Oh.. ok. You can strip now.. I asked: strip all? She answered: Ya, otherwise how to do mosha! Hehe... I think something going to happen, soon....

After prone on the bed as she directed, she starts to rub me with the warm cream on my upper body and both arm. Feel good and she constantly asked is it ok and explain the benefits of mosha. I just replied and agreed. Then she moves on to the legs and buttock. Wow!! She mosha me at my ass crank and my dingdong

After done with the back, flip over and start from upper body, with towel covered my little bro. Then she moves on to my thigh, cover the towel on one side of my leg with little head exposed. Every stroke on my thigh made my little one up and down, wow! What's a feeling!!

To be continue...
Old 18-09-2014, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 18
w810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Good massage, then surprice! 2nd season

Bro... Nice FR!
So excited to wait the next episode ...hehe.

Cheers
Old 18-09-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
HornyL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good massage, then surprice! 2nd season

so eager what's next???
Old 18-09-2014, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
1stdesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no need to know whats next. bro can u pls share contact?
Old 18-09-2014, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Your part 1 fr already make me excited. Can share?
Old 18-09-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro can share contact
Old 18-09-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
heymister is one of the Best!heymister is one of the Best!heymister is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post

wow ...... got season 2 ...... macham CSI ..... i like ......also got episodes ..... really macham CSI

story got hero (everyday1song) .... also got sexy charbor ...... got villain (MIB) boh?
Old 18-09-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

Thank you bros for support! Please don't too cunk cheong, let me finish the story first..

After finished with the high and low feeling with rubbing both things and leg, she moves on to rub my groin and my dingdong Guess what, she even compliment that the skin of my tea bag is very tender... No word...... Suddenly, my little one was being rub and she said that this also need to mosha. Haha, very song liao....

After done, she asked me to go for shower, alone, of course, while she prepares the bed for next session. So we talk abit and when I am done, she was out to get me some water. Then I prone on the bed, while she use the towel to cover my butt, without wearing anything. Proceeds to massage.

Strength was good with constant Q and A on areas that need more attention, very hard working lady. Everything going fine with the upper back and arms then she moves to the lower back, with the towel just cover my hip, with little one enjoying cold breeze, courtesy from the aircon... She will move all the way into my groin area while working on my thigh and of course, will hit the little one. After that, she starts to work on my ass crank with hdly. I was like, wtf is going to happen when I am going to flip over Who cares, just enjoy lor...

We have been chatting all the while during the session, and found that she is quite gentle and cheerful. Really like to serve by this type of ML, make you feel good and relax.

To be continue, too many spies at home...

Last edited by everyday1song; 18-09-2014 at 09:52 PM. Reason: typo
Old 18-09-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster

After the song song to heaven, asked to flip over, and she dim the light. And I was, ho say liao.. She carryon with the chest, with towel covers my bottom. Then she moves on to my lower stomach, and work on.... Wow...

With the same way of covering my one side of my leg while my little one breathing fresh air, she works on my thighs and of course, openly rubbing my little one

She mentioned that is really nice to chat with me, and she just goes straight to massage my little one, without any negotiation Haha, another surprise for me, since the last encounter.. She said that is not allowed to perform this, and since boss is not around, and she like to do this for me, hehe.. really hit my nerve today..

Stroking with lots of oil, I can't behave myself and start to touch her butt, and move to front. Still no kick, I move in under her shirt and squeeze on her bra, her help to leave up the bra and let me rub and squeeze the boob. And I can't stand the up and down since inbetween the session, I unloaded, while her hand holding on...

I feel so good after, and I don't really like to take things for granted, so I tipped her for her effort whether or not she did an extra for me.

I only share hard working lady and not Syt. My verdict on good performance do not means that everyone agrees on. I only believe that if you post as a good customer, the hard working one will definitely give you a good job, at their best.

Bros who like to have ctc, please pm me. Terms and conditions apply. Sorry to newbies.

Cheers!
Old 18-09-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stdesire View Post
no need to know whats next. bro can u pls share contact?
Bro, think the title already make you high liao, right
Old 18-09-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heymister View Post
wow ...... got season 2 ...... macham CSI ..... i like ......also got episodes ..... really macham CSI

story got hero (everyday1song) .... also got sexy charbor ...... got villain (MIB) boh?
Bro, I am honor to have you to write on my third season

Is really shiong for a pure Chinese ed to write so much
Old 18-09-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light

bro can share ctc and location pls.thk u in advance
Old 19-09-2014, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Tiger2518 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiger2518 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very good 2nd season bro.........looking forward to endless seasons from you!
Old 19-09-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
abcge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro may i hv her addess and name tks
Old 19-09-2014, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Bro everyday1song, upz you for your nice FR. Hope more milf FR to come.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1