The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2014, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
fei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Posh

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotToForget View Post
LOL actually its pretty obvious, shop name is POSH.
And i realized, usually this kinda cockroach shop can really survive despite the bad reviews.
Thanks for the red flag, your sacrifice will not go unnoticed, Upz u Bro.
Old 31-10-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Long week of night shift finally ended, intend to go for a massage but kenna drag by a friend to some massage spa with 'special' services instead. -_-

One look from the outside guarantee you can tell its not clean,
"new opening, $45 for 1hr" banner, totally covered exterior glass doors (for bros who recce often, you should understand what i meant.)

Cut short, went in and saw the counter lady with short hair, slightly on the plump side and still a looker,
another one was at the far end of the shop, never see clearly.
Door closed, straight ask what services needed, $35 for 30min "massage" and $60 for HJ.
Standard pricing, assuming quality is as good, happily went in and strip to birthday suit, and lay down on the bed.

There comes the horror, came in a MILF instead, without my glasses on, i thought it was ok, until i saw her tummy, gosh -.-
Told me main door is locked and straight pop GQ, $60 for HJ acceptable but no touch?! Adding on, touch with HJ is $80, and lastly $100 for BBBJ.
Not sure if im MIA for these kinda activities too long or what, just opt for a $60 service.

Almost to no existence of massaging, through out kept asking me to try and take up the $100 service, so i intend to test water and see how much they charge for full service.
To my astonishment, jaw-dropping $180! KAOZ! But claiming im cute and sort, cut to $120.

Fine, brother in my pants need some release, took it. Worse is yet to come.
Panties off, straight smell something damn smelly, worse than dried fish in wet market.
Lil brother entered and soften upon smelling the foul smell, reluctant to carry on.
Insisted that service is "done", i still pay for it.

Damage: Paid $155, $35 for massage and $120 for FJ.
Services: $60 HJ with no body contact (SMLJ), $80 HJ with touch, $100 BBBJ, $180 for full.
Looks: 3/10, not even a barely pass but the other one was good.
RTF: No, even though they claimed they have 4 other ladies but according to the one who served me, they are of the same age. So ya, no thanks.
Location: Along Lavender street, along 1 of the popular backpacker hotel and massage parlor, guess its pretty obvious.

Not sure what is the market rate now but this is definitely not worth in my POV.
Try at own risk.
wah wad a horrible encounter bro
Old 31-10-2014, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 13
NotToForget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thats the reason why we have SBF, to take advices as well as warnings from our fellow chionging bros.
Old 31-10-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the understanding from bros, the nearby really have some other shops not yet explored.
Not to destroy some bros playground, better to give hints here and there.
(though its kinda obvious).

Well there're a few more places to explore there, will try out and share some FR if i can
I guess I knw where Liao, there is eatery place there too, I did not try but passby some times, feels like tying but no, cos today's market rate all goes up so must be careful in spending. correct mi if I am wrong, hj is 80 but can bargain to 60, the rest is 100 to max 200, but possible to cut to 150 to 180, but dun expect good service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1