The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Posh

[QUOTE=There comes the horror, came in a MILF instead, without my glasses on, i thought it was ok, until i saw her tummy, gosh -.-

Panties off, straight smell something damn smelly, worse than dried fish in wet market.
Lil brother entered and soften upon smelling the foul smell, reluctant to carry on.
[/QUOTE]

Damn !!! Can't stop laughing reading this

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 10-09-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 14
Lemonpie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLemonpie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS u have my respect.... I have such experience before and i just paid up and left. U still dare to continue...... *SALUTE*
Old 11-09-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

I think there is a young milf name selina maybe better look and service wise should be up to standard. The older milf TS got isit Lily?

I had a bad experience last night too went one of the spa along JB which now have at least 5 new one al9ng that stretch of road. So just chose one went up a milf ml attended to agreed the price for massage went in the room start massage. Half way thru another customer came never inform straight change another ml which i known long time ago. And was piss put in my clothing and ask for my change and f off from there.
Old 28-09-2014, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tan2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think I know which mp this is. Kinda obvious. I thought of going once. But decide to visit another one along The stretch
Old 29-09-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
Bigtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

is selena the short hair one?
Old 29-09-2014, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 16
joscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Posh

Wa lau eh

Veli grateful to TS for early warning
Old 30-09-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 15
swap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterswap is a Helpful and Caring Samster

explored this area on my own recently and saw the place that TS mentioned.
agree. the concealed exterior windows tell you roughly what to expect. didn't try as there are many other more options that look better around it.

seems like quite a few are 24 hr so good if you prefer going at uncommon timing.

pick one that looks less atas. very early so maybe i woke them up.

got one who gave good and hard massage. looks nothing to talk about.
just close eyes and enjoy the massage.
when massaging the legs, she try to tease a lot until get reaction
don't really want her to do anymore as really not into her looks so just enjoy and say no thanks when she asked.
she still finished a good massage on the stomach and head.
maybe there are better looking ones to try next time
Old 30-09-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lol. This is why i try to avoid shophouses. Almost always kenna this kind of nonsense.
Old 30-10-2014, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

@ bro NotToForget,
Sorry you lost so much bucks because of this shit. Things like this happened to me quite a few times in many places. However, mind that foul smell from the vagina is not necessarily a STD. When the woman reaches her menses within one or two days a bad smell may come out. Often it's a kind of rotten fish smell or an ammoniak smell. I had this with experience with beautiful gals and I agree that it's a big turn-off from which you loose all appetite.
Old 30-10-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
superhero123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Posh

Truely understand the feeling. I tried few massage places previously. Most of the time end up with bad experienced more than good one. Totally wasting time, money and energy. That's why I seldom post. I realize its good to share the bad experience too for brothers here to be warned. Thx bro for sharing this.
Old 30-10-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Posh

Thanks for sharing all bros. There's another Posh massage parlour along Tanjong Pagar Rd. Dunno if they're under the same management or if the massage girls interchange. I've never had any massages in either.

I've smelt dat horrible odour before. The woman is from PRC, right? I smelt dat when another PRC massage woman took off her panties in another massage parlour. Must b the crap they eat n drink.

Li Ren Spa, 2nd flr, along Foch Rd. I went up there. In the reception area, before I paid, I got a scolding by a middleaged, out-of-shape PRC massage woman. I beat a hasty retreat. Dunno what kinda svc u can get in this hole but I'm not gonna find out n waste my money.

Bro Charted has started a thread about the bad svc he experienced in another massage parlour in the Jln Besar area. Check it out.
Old 30-10-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
If it's a fuck up shop, you shld name and shame here. In this way, other bros will know which to avoid and force them to do better! I don't think we are keen to protect shops with lousy services from AV :-)
agree, should expose it
Old 30-10-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
badhallster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbadhallster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbadhallster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

respect for all the bros out there who risk this kind of shit for us!!

I no longer dare to try these random shophouse shops. Only go to recommended places...and recommended masseuse.
Old 31-10-2014, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 13
NotToForget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LOL actually its pretty obvious, shop name is POSH.
And i realized, usually this kinda cockroach shop can really survive despite the bad reviews.
Old 31-10-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
thanks to TS for the warning

x

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1